Is Jill Stein Wrong about Hillary?

only a little. Clinton and Trump are DIFFERENT---not the same. Trump is an overly confident, annoying, in your face,
OPERATOR. He wiggles his tongue mindlessly---but does
do so articulately and SINCERELY. He is so damned sincere
that he RED FLAGS his own failings. (usually unintentionally----but its like---he 'can't help it' ) Clinton---on the other hand---
is a overly ambitious and a lying bitch with the personality of
Lady Macbeth (sans the hand washing scene---she does not
consider her hands to be dirty----ie. she lacks insight into her own filth))

Jill Stein has condemned Hillary for her role in killing human rights worker Berta Caceres. Hillary supported the coup in Honduras that killed Caceres.

Last edited:
Jill Stein has condemned Hillary for her role in killing human rights worker Berta Caceres. Hillary supported the coup in Honduras that killed her.

that's it? -----uhm -----I is a naïve little person------what was the coup in Hondoras all about-------Need I google?

Jill Stein has condemned Hillary for her role in killing human rights worker Berta Caceres. Hillary supported the coup in Honduras that killed her.
She also wanted to drone Julian Assange...she laughed like a crazed serial murder after murdering Qaddafi.

She is clearly a psychopath.

The Washington Post and others on the left have condemned Hillary for her actions in Haiti and Honduras.

She also wanted to drone Julian Assange...she laughed like a crazed serial murder after murdering Qaddafi.

she did not murder momo khadaffy-duck-----Libyan people did----for anyone interested in being EUTHANIZED---simply obtain a public office in a muslim land.

She threatened to "obliterate" Iran, she is the one that talked Obama into bombing Libya, the woman has some serious screws loose.

that's it? -----uhm -----I is a naïve little person------what was the coup in Hondoras all about-------Need I google?
Hillary pushed for the 2009 military coup that ousted Manuel Zelaya.

The Washington Post and others on the left have condemned Hillary for her actions in Haiti and Honduras.

besides grabbing the bread out of the mouths of Haitian children----what else did she do in Haiti and what did she do on Honduras??

She threatened to "obliterate" Iran, she is the one that talked Obama into bombing Libya, the woman has some serious screws loose.
Agreed...and called Putin another Hitler.

She's nuts...but libs think she is the smartest woman in the world.

I do not recall the "obliterate" Iran thing----as to bombing Libya----are we referring to the 1986 action which was
RETALIATORY for a terrorist action in Berlin. I am all for
QUICK response to terrorism-----and all AGAINST the shrug
that is so often the "response"------but do believe that the bombing was TOO NONSPECIFIC

POOTIN is a rabid imperialist------a trait shared with adolf

she did not murder momo khadaffy-duck-----Libyan people
With massive military support from the U.S. and other Western governments.

Last edited:
The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

I do not recall the "obliterate" Iran thing----as to bombing Libya----are we referring to the 1986 action which was
RETALIATORY for a terrorist action in Berlin. I am all for
QUICK response to terrorism-----and all AGAINST the shrug
that is so often the "response"------but do believe that the bombing was TOO NONSPECIFIC
Do you know how to use Google?

Well she is a role model for young women, I mean she let her husband hump and molest at least a couple dozen women while they were married what better role model is there?

Forum List

Back