Is Jill Stein Wrong about Hillary?

Jill Stein has condemned Hillary for her role in killing human rights worker Berta Caceres. Hillary supported the coup in Honduras that killed her.
She also wanted to drone Julian Assange...she laughed like a crazed serial murder after murdering Qaddafi.

She is clearly a psychopath.

POOTIN is a rabid imperialist------a trait shared with adolf

She threatened to "obliterate" Iran, she is the one that talked Obama into bombing Libya, the woman has some serious screws loose.
Agreed...and called Putin another Hitler.

She's nuts...but libs think she is the smartest woman in the world.
Were you going to dispute her Hitler comment, than found out I was right?

Jill Stein has condemned Hillary for her role in killing human rights worker Berta Caceres. Hillary supported the coup in Honduras that killed her.
She also wanted to drone Julian Assange...she laughed like a crazed serial murder after murdering Qaddafi.

She threatened to "obliterate" Iran, she is the one that talked Obama into bombing Libya, the woman has some serious screws loose.

I do not recall the "obliterate" Iran thing----as to bombing Libya----are we referring to the 1986 action which was
RETALIATORY for a terrorist action in Berlin. I am all for
QUICK response to terrorism-----and all AGAINST the shrug
that is so often the "response"------but do believe that the bombing was TOO NONSPECIFIC
Do you know how to use Google?

yes

POOTIN is a rabid imperialist------a trait shared with adolf

Were you going to dispute her Hitler comment, than found out I was right?

I was not going to DISPUTE IT-----I do not recall it but it
is clear to me that the comment has an element of justification

The current Russian regime, unlike the old Soviet Union, does not threaten the U.S. If anything we need Russian support against China.

The current Russian regime, unlike the old Soviet Union, does not threaten the U.S. If anything we need Russian support against China.

Wrong----the current Russian regime is INTENSELY imperialistic and seeks to control international trade
by grabbing PORT CITIES. This agenda complements that
of Iran -----Iran and Russia are allies and that alliance is a
serious threat to the USA

that's it? -----uhm -----I is a naïve little person------what was the coup in Hondoras all about-------Need I google?
Hillary pushed for the 2009 military coup that ousted Manuel Zelaya.

whom did she PUSH?
The Honduran military.

Wrong----the current Russian regime is INTENSELY imperialistic and seeks to control international trade
Russia just doesn't have the power to control international trade.

Russia's GNP is only about the size of Australia's or Canada's!

that's it? -----uhm -----I is a naïve little person------what was the coup in Hondoras all about-------Need I google?

whom did she PUSH?

The Honduran military.

gee---do you have anything to support your theory? they did it because HILLARY TOLD THEM TO?

so----Russia is doing it IN CONCERT with Iran------taking or attempting to take control of the Port Cities of the BLACK SEA and the RED SEA and MEDITERRANEAN. Russia and Iran
are ALLIED in this endeavor

whom did she PUSH?

The Honduran military.

gee---do you have anything to support your theory? they did it because HILLARY TOLD THEM TO?
It's not my theory. Hillary has admitted she made sure that Zelaya would not return.

so----Russia is doing it IN CONCERT with Iran------taking or attempting to take control of the Port Cities of the BLACK SEA and the RED SEA and MEDITERRANEAN. Russia and Iran
Do you really think they have any chance at such a takeover?

they are well on their way. UKRAINE, CRIMEA, YEMEN
(for the sake of clarity------think about the facts----Russia has
been HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE of the BAATHIST MOVEMENT
for more than 60 years. Why? because Russia LOVES
ARABS and seeks with ardor the development of
ARAB NATIONALISM?. Even Iran is willing to put up with
"arabs" for the sake of the IMPERIALISM OF THE AXIS
POWERS Russia, Iran, Syria and the entire world of
"Shiites" (for the sake of clarity-----tumble the fact, in
your mind, that Iran is deep into YEMEM ---ie impoverished
sunni yemen. Why? because the Iranians love Yemenis?
hint: thinks seaports. ----then think Syria and Haifa and
the MEDITERANEAN SEA ---and Russian alliance with
Syria. PS the function of Hezbollah is :GRAB
SEA PORTS----for more information on Iran and Yemen----
talk to a Yemeni-------we got lots in the USA

Wrong....terribly wrong, but you are not to blame. Americans are spoon fed this load of crap by the MSM. They should know by now not believe a word of it, but many are not capable.

Obama instigated the coup in Ukraine, but Americans don't know this and blame Putin for the war there. Obama and dumb shit Kerry blamed Russia for MH17 and even applied sanctions (an act of war)...without ever providing evidence. Then they blamed Putin for taking Crimea, which is utter BS as Crimea wanted to stay with Russia rather than the American puppet regime in Kiev. Crimea has always been part of Russia until the 1950s.

The American old media is statist and warmongering. They will do whatever the US government tells them.

Wrong....terribly wrong, but you are not to blame. Americans are spoon fed this load of crap by the MSM. They should know by now not believe a word of it, but many are not capable.

Obama instigated the coup in Ukraine, but Americans don't know this and blame Putin for the war there. Obama and dumb shit Kerry blamed Russia for MH17 and even applied sanctions (an act of war)...without ever providing evidence. Then they blamed Putin for taking Crimea, which is utter BS as Crimea wanted to stay with Russia rather than the American puppet regime in Kiev. Crimea has always been part of Russia until the 1950s.

The American old media is statist and warmongering. They will do whatever the US government tells them.

I don't get my information from the American Media----My information on Yemen comes from Yemenis.
My information on UKRAINE---comes from Ukranians----
some of them IMMIGRANTS to the USA from long ago--
some a bit more recent. Long ago I had information on
SYRIA from people who fled Syria----long ago----We got
LOTS in the USA-----my association with that situation exceeds 50 years. Most, if not all, of my Syrian aquaintances have
been Christian and a few jews.. I do not recall any muslims

they are well on their way. UKRAINE, CRIMEA, YEMEN
(for the sake of clarity------think about the facts----Russia has
been HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE of the BAATHIST MOVEMENT
for more than 60 years. Why? because Russia LOVES
ARABS and seeks with ardor the development of
ARAB NATIONALISM?. Even Iran is willing to put up with
"arabs" for the sake of the IMPERIALISM OF THE AXIS
POWERS Russia, Iran, Syria and the entire world of
"Shiites" (for the sake of clarity-----tumble the fact, in
your mind, that Iran is deep into YEMEM ---ie impoverished
sunni yemen. Why? because the Iranians love Yemenis?
hint: thinks seaports. ----then think Syria and Haifa and
the MEDITERANEAN SEA ---and Russian alliance with
Syria. PS the function of Hezbollah is :GRAB
SEA PORTS----for more information on Iran and Yemen----
talk to a Yemeni-------we got lots in the USA
Russia is only a regional power now. The Iranians are at odds with the Sunni Arabs. Shouldn't the U.S. try to achieve a balance of power between Israel, Iran, and Saudi Arabia? Shouldn't we stop wasting resources on invasions and endless occupations?

Forum List

Back