Is Joe Biden's mental health a legitimate concern?

Not anymore.

Was during the campaign but the majority of America decided it was less of an issue than Trump's foibles. Now it is something that we have to accept for the next 4 years and decide again.

Don't want a mentally failing person in the White House next term, get a better candidate than Donald fucking Trump.
Majority of what, wacko lazy dregs who are too lazy to vote? I think your ilk filled out bunched of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots
Majority of America, as directly stated. Reading problems?

What you may or may not think of those people is not relevant.

Personally, I have said many times his state of mental health is bad for our National Security.

He does not have the competence, the energy or the real desire to protect America....he is a weakened version of obama....his concern being to change America not to defend or improve it.

I Believe Joe Biden’s Mental State is a Clear National Security Threat

well the dems seem to think so and why they are trying to take the nuclear football away from him,,

Personally, I have said many times his state of mental health is bad for our National Security.

He does not have the competence, the energy or the real desire to protect America....he is a weakened version of obama....his concern being to change America not to defend or improve it.

Do you remember the flipped script right before the debates?

His mental health was such a concern that voters chose him over your Cheeto.

His mental health was such a concern that voters chose him over your Cheeto.

No.....the election was rigged.

I saw it with my own eyes as did many others.....watching the votes be counted and Trump winning and winning....suddenly for the first time in history the counting was stopped....when it was resumed the following day....siddenly Trump was losing......the big question.....what happened in the middle of the night.....when no one was around to watch?

This is not the first time an election has been stolen in America.

No, there is no concern. Pres, Trump is playing Eleanor Roosevelt.

coming.jpg

Forum List

Back