Is Kamala Harris Ever Going to Address Why She's Help Illegal Immigrants Over Helene Victims?

I don't think that she's addressed this issue yet at least. If anybody has even questioned her about it she probably responded with no comment or a word salad deflection.
Here’s Kamala’s answer:

Well….you see…..this is a very critical issue and one that has many aspects to it, which is not necessarily apparent to those not directly involved with migrants who need help and also Americans who need help….and my role is to recognize that different people have different needs….and by coming to a consensus, which is what I emphasize must be done, we can solve the challenges that lie ahead and be unburdened by the past. Also, I grew up middle class.

Here’s Kamala’s answer:

Well….you see…..this is a very critical issue and one that has many aspects to it, which is not necessarily apparent to those not directly involved with migrants who need help and also Americans who need help….and my role is to recognize that different people have different needs….and by coming to a consensus, which is what I emphasize must be done, we can solve the challenges that lie ahead and be unburdened by the past. Also, I grew up middle class.

What answer?

I don't think that she's addressed this issue yet at least. If anybody has even questioned her about it she probably responded with no comment or a word salad deflection.
"I recognize a lot of people are hurting, but we have a plan to fix this, and Donald Trump does not. Just like with the border and inflation. Never mind we're in power and he isn't, never mind we reversed Trump's effective policies, and never mind we could have been doing something the last three and a half years and we didn't."

I'm sorry that you guys live in constant misery.
It must be horrible.

Another non-answer.

She didn't answer

BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

The hurricane or only giving them $750.00?

"I recognize a lot of people are hurting, but we have a plan to fix this, and Donald Trump does not. Just like with the border and inflation.

So are her plans top secret or something?

This is her stock answer for everything.

Yep and it's just being used to hide the fact that she doesn't actually have an answer prepared because she can't say it's because she hates America and doesn't give a shit about the victims.

Kamala ain't going to address shit. She is utilizing the Sleepy Joe strategery of hiding out in 2024 and hoping that the hatred her ilk is ginning up against millions of little Trumpsters will be enough to carry the day.

Forum List

Back