Is Kasich afraid that the Worlds supply of food is running out?

What disturbs me is that he gives interviews while he's eating. He takes enormous mouthfuls of food and talks with his mouth full.

As much as I despise obama, I recall him sitting at breakfast being questioned by a reporter, when he just wanted to eat his waffle.

I don't hold bad table manners against Kasich. He just has to eat in the kitchen for official state dinners.

What disturbs me is that he gives interviews while he's eating. He takes enormous mouthfuls of food and talks with his mouth full.

As much as I despise obama, I recall him sitting at breakfast being questioned by a reporter, when he just wanted to eat his waffle.

I don't hold bad table manners against Kasich. He just has to eat in the kitchen for official state dinners.
An official dinner for this clown is a bowl full of alpo

its is very strange I have seen at least 4 interviews with him chowing down on something, and he is always very rude to reporters. Put the food down and answer the question. Isn't that rule # 1 not eat when your being interviewed lol.

its is very strange I have seen at least 4 interviews with him chowing down on something, and he is always very rude to reporters. Put the food down and answer the question. Isn't that rule # 1 not eat when your being interviewed lol.

Personally I consider that a positive attribute since most reporters are assholes.

The modern baby boomers and on have not learned a lot of manners, in my opinion.

Elevator door opens they crowd in before anyone can get out. They are not being ignorant they just don't know manners.

People speak with food in their mouth, not uncommon. They sometimes cover their mouth with their hand but that is only slightly less disgusting.

I still open the car door for my wife, I never see anyone else do that. But I think that mostly has to a changing society.

I was taught, ladies first. Still try to practice that even to some lesbians I know, they don't like it but I can't help myself.

Manners help sociality function, we have given up on manners so sociality functions just a tad bit worse.

That all said, I sometimes still barge into the elevator without thinking. I still will talk with my mouth full at times. And I only most times open the door for the wife. Does that make me a hypocrite? Or just forgetful?

The modern baby boomers and on have not learned a lot of manners, in my opinion.

Elevator door opens they crowd in before anyone can get out. They are not being ignorant they just don't know manners.

People speak with food in their mouth, not uncommon. They sometimes cover their mouth with their hand but that is only slightly less disgusting.

I still open the car door for my wife, I never see anyone else do that. But I think that mostly has to a changing society.

I was taught, ladies first. Still try to practice that even to some lesbians I know, they don't like it but I can't help myself.

Manners help sociality function, we have given up on manners so sociality functions just a tad bit worse.

That all said, I sometimes still barge into the elevator without thinking. I still will talk with my mouth full at times. And I only most times open the door for the wife. Does that make me a hypocrite? Or just forgetful?
Does it count extra if you are in a wheel chair?

Does it count extra if you are in a wheel chair?

If in a wheelchair that just means it is not impolite to not stand even if Joe Bidens asks you to.

It makes you "forgetful", I agree with everything you said though, it seems many (most) Americans that I encounter are fairly inconsiderate and the modes of chivalry with respect to how to treat a woman are a complete mystery to many American Men.

Not much to be done about it except raise your children to be considerate and your sons to be gentlemen.

Last edited:
It makes you "forgetful", I agree with everything you said though, it seems many (most) Americans that I encounter are fairly inconsiderate and the modes of chivalry with respect to how to treat a woman are a completely mystery to many American Men.

Not much to be done about it except raise your children to be considerate and your sons to be gentlemen.

When raising my kids I pounded them about manners. My wife pretty much had no one to raise her so I think she thought I was just being an ahole about waiting for everyone before starting to eat and such. But now they are grown and are very polite most times. And the wife thanks me. I even rubbed off on the wife and I seldom get thanked for being an ahole.

But that does not excuse all the other stupid crap I did.

When I realize I barged into the elevator it makes me think that I am worse than those who know no better.

Kasich's strategists felt that some mealtime photo-ops might make their stiff look a little more...I dunno, human? Apparently it backfired. :laugh:

Although it's hard for me to see Trump as a legitimate 'outsider' (he talks about "corrupt politicians" after having personally benefited from greasing their palms for most of his life, after all), but I have to admit that I do find his approach to campaigning both entertaining and a wee bit endearing. May god have mercy on my quintessentially liberal soul! :laugh:

Although it's hard for me to see Trump as a legitimate 'outsider' (he talks about "corrupt politicians" after having personally benefited from greasing their palms for most of his life, after all), but I have to admit that I do find his approach to campaigning both entertaining and a wee bit endearing. May god have mercy on my quintessentially liberal soul! :laugh:
Anything is better than a career politician… LOL

Forum List

Back