Is Kasich the GOP's best hope to stop Trump?

Would not be surprised to see the GOP screw Trump out of the nomination at the convention. Romney could beat Hillary and save the GOP....:biggrin:
Hmmm......I don't think that that is too far fetched with the exception of him beating Hillary. I would not it put it past the GOPe throwing Romney into the mix after the SEC. Call me crazy but I could see them doing it as a last resort. Problem is Romney won't fair any better against Trump.

Trump's momentum and support is like a uncontrollable raging wildfire at this point, good luck putting it out. It will be fun to watch though.
An uncontrollable raging wildfire brings only death and destruction – a mindless force of nature.

But in the wake of that death and destruction new life emerges; you've unwittingly confirmed the fact that Trump supporters have no desire to win the presidency, only to destroy a republican party they've come to loath, and once destroyed rebuild the party consistent with radical, extremist conservative ideology.
Trump will win the Presidency
Republican party should be destroyed because it does not represent the will of the American people. It is a self serving entity that is tone deaf.

There are those trees whose survival depends upon a really hot fire caressing their seeds to make them sprout and grow. Smokey-the-Jew (only HE puts out forest firest cheapest) has the potential to doom the forest to decline and oblivion. Sometimes an arsonist can be a positive thing.

Kasich's never really had a chance. He's not presidential material. Neither are Cruz and Rubio.

Kasich's never really had a chance. He's not presidential material. Neither are Cruz and Rubio.

Are you saying that Trump is? Kasich is more qualified than any of the other remaining, but he doesn't insult people and make enough noise. So he will drop out after he loses Ohio.

Are you saying that Trump is? Kasich is more qualified than any of the other remaining, but he doesn't insult people and make enough noise. So he will drop out after he loses Ohio.
Kasich won't close the border and he won't kick illegals out. He takes money from big corporations and has never really accomplished anything other than getting elected (by taking money from big corporations).

Forum List

Back