Is Kevin having buyer's remorse over refusing to seat ANY of his choices on House Insurrection committee?

Pelosi is also the first House Majority Leader to rip up a sitting Potus's SOTU address!
Are you sensing an anti-Democracy, anti-American theme here?
I am.

I hope reprobate Neo-Marxist Dimm's continue to follow Pelosi into the valley of death; cause that's where she is leading you.

Well, Kevin....you had a chance to place repubs on the committee who were not trump humpers, determined to undermine and be fact stoppers. But you whined like a little boy and took your ball and walked away. Now the entire country will see and hear the facts of the trump insurrection.

Live with it.....

He had his chance....too bad now.

Pelosi is also the first House Majority Leader to rip up a sitting Potus's SOTU address!
Are you sensing an anti-Democracy, anti-American theme here?
I am.

I hope reprobate Neo-Marxist Dimm's continue to follow Pelosi into the valley of death; cause that's where she is leading you.
She ripped up her copy....are you saying she didn't have a right to do so? Was it a religious document to you?

You are are out of touch with the process, and how McCarthy fucked it up.

Do your homework before you post inaccurate comments.

How did McCarthy "fuck it up"? How did his actions hurt the Loyal Opposition's position that the GOP isn't "insurrectionists" at all, and the party's leader is a loyal American?

Yeah, I was a little surprised at how aggressive some of the statements by the cops were.

Good for them. They've been attacked and threatened, and that was AFTER January 6th.

What a fuckin' disgrace the GQP has become.
the re-pubic party

Forum List

Back