Is killing a baby outside the. Womb murder

so its all about location to you,,,

sorry but thats just geography,,,life is life

maybe the mother should be required to stick the scissors in its neck
You are comparing a womb to geography? Seriously?
There are many factors that seperate a newborn from a fetus. MANY

Language is not one of them.

Why do you ignore the truth of my arguments?
A Fetus is Latin for Child, Baby, Offspring.
Just because ignorant and uneducated people do not know Latin does not mean when you refer to a "Fetus" you are not referring to a "Baby" a "Human Baby".
Honestly, i dont give a shit about latin and dont understand how it is relevant to scientific definitions that we use today.

changing the meaning of words dont change the reality that its a life after conception which is the scientific definition we use today

what other things do you deny about science???
The definiton of LIFE is functional activity and individualism.
YOU are changing definitions.

"The definition of life is this . . . in my mind, which I insist is reality! And even then I'm wrong, but I'm too stupid to realize it!"

unless the doctor sticks a pair of scissors in its neck

c-section or vaginal birth its still life,,, its the mother and doctor that makes it murder
Idk i just dont condone killing the baby when it has left the womb. Before then, i dont give shit.
Forced gestation is tyranny

And if anyone starts locking women up and impregnating them against their will, that will certainly be relevant.

Until then, spare us the hyperbole.
Illegal abortion is state forced gestation. I swear to your gawd, you make the simplest shit complicated with your emotion. Grow up.

no its not
So, the state will punish her if she ends gestation. But noooo thats not force :lol:

thats a very poor analogy,,,and not true

the doctor would be prosecuted for murder since thats what it is

Just because ignorant and uneducated people do not know Latin does not mean when you refer to a "Fetus" you are not referring to a "Baby" a "Human Baby".
Honestly, i dont give a shit about latin and dont understand how it is relevant to scientific definitions that we use today.

changing the meaning of words dont change the reality that its a life after conception which is the scientific definition we use today

youre just wrong on that one
Argue with merriam webster and the entire scientific community.

Why? Neither agrees with you, either on your definition OR your interpretation of it.

Not that the Dems haven't tried to make it legal, bub.

Complete misrepresentation of the State laws, and comments made by a governor, and one wrong statement, buy Kathy Tran, in the recent news.

Spin spin spin little moonbat!

Feel free to post any facts you have about their efforts to make it infanticide legal. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

Their support of Planned Parenthood and the harvesting of baby parts.

Hahahaha. That's Just not true. You take that back!

It was a false flag.

It's the "Blood of the Unborn" that they're really after! Once the baby is born, the blood is just no use anymore. Like that vampire thing, only different.

It's true You're just ignorant.

Just because an egg get fertilized doesn't mean that fertilized egg represents a life. It is no more a human being than an acorn is an oak tree.

Actually, that IS what it means, and no number of attempts to equivocate between completely disparate life forms will change that, or have any meaning at all.

youre just wrong on that one
Argue with merriam webster and the entire scientific community.
the scientific community says its life after conception
Like 3 bible thumpers maybe

That's pretty funny, given that YOU are the one who keeps citing the Bible.

Just because an egg get fertilized doesn't mean that fertilized egg represents a life. It is no more a human being than an acorn is an oak tree.

if left alone it will become life which is the same thing

if it wasnt so sad, I would say all these excuses for a mother killing her own child was funny

Aaaargh! It's more annoying when people try to make a pro-life argument and mis-state the science than it is when pro-aborts do it!

An embryo is not going to "become life". It already IS alive. What it will become is an older and more fully-developed living organism than it currently is.

if left alone it will become life which is the same thing

if it wasnt so sad, I would say all these excuses for a mother killing her own child was funny

If left alone, it will die. Many forms of birth control prevent the fertilized egg from attaching to the mothers womb. Do you consider that the murder of a life as well?

Yes.

Non-Sequitur argument seeing as you cannot have one without the other, and each would cease to exist/propagate without the presence of the other. You are simply choosing when to determine when what is, and will be, becomes another, as well as when in essence they are the same in genetic structure.

Would you have the same discussion about the desire to kill a teenager before they become an adult by age progression?

A fertilize egg will not develop into a "life" unless it has the proper environment to grow into that life. The same is true for the acorn. The acorn, while it has separate and distinct oak DNA from it's parent tree, is still not a tree.

Furthermore, those little tree saplings will never sneak your car out in the middle of the night and wreck it either. I could've killed that little brat then!

I wish you could understand just how ignorant and uneducated you sound while struggling to present yourself as thoughtful and logical.

Humans. Aren't. Trees. They aren't even members of the plant kingdom. They aren't remotely the same type of lifeform, so one's reproductive cycle has not a damned thing to do with the other's. Irrelevant. Why don't you tell us next how the manner by which little rocks become mountains, or vice versa, somehow means that fertilized eggs aren't alive? It would be just as meaningful.

if a child is removed from the mother one day before birth it is as much a living breathing baby as it would be the day after,,,unless a baby killer sticks a pair of scissors in its neck
It is removed by c section, that is life.

c-section or vaginal birth its still life,,, its the mother and doctor that makes it murder
Idk i just dont condone killing the baby when it has left the womb. Before then, i dont give shit.

And if anyone starts locking women up and impregnating them against their will, that will certainly be relevant.

Until then, spare us the hyperbole.
Illegal abortion is state forced gestation. I swear to your gawd, you make the simplest shit complicated with your emotion. Grow up.

I'm not the one comparing not being able to kill a baby to treating women like breeding stock, so this is even funnier than your posts usually are.

But hey, as long as YOU think you're logical and intelligent, what's it matter if the rest of the world sees a melodramatic drooler, right?

Yes indeed

Anyone with half a brain knows it's murder and now science agrees at conception

New York leaders will be charged with murdering of US CITIZENS !!

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.
Does the bible mention abortion?
Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

Well, you're pretty sure about a lot of things that are completely wrong, so why would this be any different?

In the - admittedly optimistic - possibility that you might FINALLY want to learn something about religious belief, rather than just ignorantly spouting off on what you "know" people believe based on your five minutes of "deep" thought about it, here you go:

"At the same time, feticide is prohibited by Jewish law, though there is disagreement over the exact source of this prohibition and how serious an infraction it is. Some consider it biblical in origin based on a verse (Genesis 9.6) that prohibits shedding the “blood of man within man” — a phrase understood to refer to a fetus. Moreover, Judaism teaches that the body is ultimately the property of God and is merely on loan to human beings. Multiple prohibitions in Jewish law— including prohibitions on suicide, getting tattoos and wounding oneself— collectively serve to reject the idea that individuals enjoy an unfettered right to make choices regarding their own bodies."

Abortion and Judaism | My Jewish Learning

There's a lot more there. It's almost like religious people actually spend centuries thinking about and debating their beliefs, while arrogant imbeciles like you who believe they are smarter for NOT being religious jump to peurile, simplistic conclusions.
Another christian trying to tell a jew he got his own religion wrong lol

Why not? You spend lots of time trying to tell us about Christianity.

And btw, Judaism isn't your religion, so don't try to BS me. No one who spends as much time shitting on the Bible and the concept of God as you do is any sort of religious Jew. If you really want to add the word "hypocrite" to the description you already bear of "blithering moron", go ahead, but don't expect me to respect your hypocrisy any more than I respect you.

Again, and as usual, you are wrong.

In The Bible, if you hurt a woman and she is pregnant and she lost the baby, you would be sent before the courts and the judges, and they would decide your fate.

And please quit with your fear mongering. We have birth control of all sorts. There is really no reason to get pregnant if you do not want to. No one is talking about a total ban on abortion. There needs to be checks and balances on it, and we do need to recognize that once a baby has a heartbeat or can be viable outside the womb even with a little help, we need to respect that life.

Baal Worship, and the selling of bloody baby body parts will eventually be punished by God. When the Age of Grace is over, remember, Judgment comes.. God does not change, but he can with hold his judgment for a time to allow people to repent of their sins.
That isnt the same as abortion though.
Also, how can i be wrong by asking a question? I certainly wasnt wrong about the water womb in jewish folklore.

We aren't talking about "Folklore" like Global Warming. We are talking about Universal Law, Natural Law, and The Universal Right to Life.

Why do you pay homage to Baal?

Why do you reject The Creator?

Why do you not respect and defend Life?
I dont believe in man made gods.
I do respect life. I dont consider a fetus "life"
It cant breathe. It cant consume on its own. A human fetus doesnt even meet the criteria of a single celled organism. Abortion is purely subjective

"I respect life . . . according to my personal definition of life, because everyone knows that my personal perceptions are the same as objective fact."

Which is another way of saying, "I respect things when I decide it's convenient for me."

Good to know you're just as ignorant and uninformed about the science you pretend to believe in as you are about the religion you pretend you're too "smart" for. At least you're consistent.
I go by accepted definitions. Not your bedwetting feel good bullshit.
You keep saying im wrong but in another thread, i am STILL waiting kn you to prove me wrong.
You need to take a look in the mirror you condescending, no awareness having douche.

If by "accepted definitions" you mean "those definitions I accept in my own head", then sure. Otherwise, not so much.

Btw, your go-to ploy of declaring black is white and up is down doesn't work any more when you try to pretend that your gibberish is science and my science is "bedwetting feel good bullshit". So there's that.

You've been proven wrong about everything you've ever said to me. The fact that you're still waiting is just because you're too pig-stupid to recognize it when it happens. Not my problem.

I've looked in the mirror, so I'm already aware that not only am I whole worlds smarter than you, I'm also much better-looking. But thanks for bringing it up.

Yea I think so

then why do so many conservatives want to kill living people like gays, dems, liberals, progressives, atheists, muslims, feminists....?

Which conservative said that?

Rush limbaugh said "leave only SOME liberals left alive" as a warning to future generations.

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals" to let the rest know it could happen to them.

liberal_hunt_permit_rectangle_decal.jpg

There are many factors that separate a newborn from an adult, too. None of them have a damned thing to do with whether or not either of them is a living organism, though.
Lol horrible analogy

Well, since YOU say so . . . it's obviously even better than I thought when I wrote it.

Abortion has killed more Americans than all the wars combined

And brought this great harm this massive imbalance of young to old

Yea I think so

then why do so many conservatives want to kill living people like gays, dems, liberals, progressives, atheists, muslims, feminists....?

Which conservative said that?

Rush limbaugh said "leave only SOME liberals left alive" as a warning to future generations.

Ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals" to let the rest know it could happen to them.

View attachment 252938

Interesting....maybe you loons should settle down and step off your agends, ya all might get hurt....like killing babies that have been born as an example

But with that said killing a baby that has been born absolutely is murder. No sane person would disagree with that. ...and any moral person won't stand for it.

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.
Does the bible mention abortion?
Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

And then....science......we now know it is a human being at conception, that left to grow it will become a human being.........and at any point where you end it's life, it is killing a growing, living human being...

Science.

What if the woman doesn't want to grow a baby, but a zygote attached itself to her despite her using birth control?

She probably should have read the instructions on the birth control, which clearly state that it's not 100% effective.

So the fact remains that she herself created that "eeeevil" zygote through her own consciously chosen actions.

None of the scientific facts have changed, despite your appeal to "feewings".

Why the fuck did God make fucking so pleasurable? Was she a practical joker or what?

Are you trying to say that God made sex pleasurable because He wants us to fuck like rabid weasels, with no self-control? Because that's like saying God made eating pleasurable because He wants us all to be morbidly obese and die of heart attacks.

Forum List

Back