Is killing a baby outside the. Womb murder

Progs are intellectually dishonest people. The suggestion the unborn are not humans is just another example.

Jewish belief is why almost 90 percent of american jews are pro choice.
Even israel has abortion.
Cecile, just go fuck yourself.

"I bring this up because according to theologians, their god is perfect. Which, obviously, gets contradicted by what i posted above.
Is their god really not perfect? Was his story really just made up by desert savages who had to explain things they didnt understand? Or is science wrong?"

"The only thing observable about your god is an ancient book put together by a select group of individuals that was written by ignorant desert savages that wiped their ass with their hands and fucked their relatives"

"When other stars explode, could he be making more life?
I do question his scientific mind though. Didnt he create plants before the sun? Also, he created light before the sun. How does that work? Hehe"

"You have said i was wrong multiple times and have done nothing to prove yourself.
Let me break it down for you.
The council of nicea put together the bible as qe know it today.
The chapters were written by desert savages that fucked their family and wiped their ass with their hand. Hell, they STILL do that to this day. Hek, turkey just legalized toilet paper a few years ago.
Now, this is where you show me where im wrong."

These are all quotes by you, made within the last couple of days regarding God and the Bible. Oh, but NOW suddenly you're a "religious Jew" who's "outraged and offended" by having "your religion" explained to you.

Why don't YOU go fuck YOURSELF, and take your five-minute-old "Judaism" and your "this is science because I read it in a headline somewhere" with you.

You are comparing a womb to geography? Seriously?
There are many factors that seperate a newborn from a fetus. MANY

Language is not one of them.

Why do you ignore the truth of my arguments?
A Fetus is Latin for Child, Baby, Offspring.
Just because ignorant and uneducated people do not know Latin does not mean when you refer to a "Fetus" you are not referring to a "Baby" a "Human Baby".
Honestly, i dont give a shit about latin and dont understand how it is relevant to scientific definitions that we use today.

changing the meaning of words dont change the reality that its a life after conception which is the scientific definition we use today

what other things do you deny about science???
The definiton of LIFE is functional activity and individualism.
YOU are changing definitions.

"The definition of life is this . . . in my mind, which I insist is reality! And even then I'm wrong, but I'm too stupid to realize it!"
You have the self awareness of a dead fly.
Deer geebus

The definiton of LIFE is functional activity and individualism.
YOU are changing definitions.
youre just wrong on that one
Argue with merriam webster and the entire scientific community.
the scientific community says its life after conception
Like 3 bible thumpers maybe

That's pretty funny, given that YOU are the one who keeps citing the Bible.
Bible thumper :thup:

youre just wrong on that one

BABY KILLER!!!

"I bring this up because according to theologians, their god is perfect. Which, obviously, gets contradicted by what i posted above.
Is their god really not perfect? Was his story really just made up by desert savages who had to explain things they didnt understand? Or is science wrong?"

"The only thing observable about your god is an ancient book put together by a select group of individuals that was written by ignorant desert savages that wiped their ass with their hands and fucked their relatives"

I do question his scientific mind though. Didnt he create plants before the sun? Also, he created light before the sun. How does that work? Hehe"

"You have said i was wrong multiple times and have done nothing to prove yourself.
The chapters were written by desert savages that fucked their family and wiped their ass with their hand. Hell, they STILL do that to this day. Hek, turkey just legalized toilet paper a few years ago.

These are all quotes by you, made within the last couple of days regarding God and the Bible. Oh, but NOW suddenly you're a "religious Jew" who's "outraged and offended" by having "your religion" explained to you.

Why don't YOU go fuck YOURSELF, and take your five-minute-old "Judaism" and your "this is science because I read it in a headline somewhere" with you.
Lol you dont offend me. No one does. Especially dumbfucks.
I never claimed to be a religious jew. Another lie by you.
You didnt explain anything to me. you were wrong. as usual
All you have done for 3 days is tell me im wrong about everything amd you dont elaborate on anything. You are weak. And emotionally pathetic.

BABY KILLER!!!
I have never killed a baby, ya damn liar.
Lie again. Your god probably already hates you anyways so it wont hurt anything.

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.
Does the bible mention abortion?
Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

Well, you're pretty sure about a lot of things that are completely wrong, so why would this be any different?

In the - admittedly optimistic - possibility that you might FINALLY want to learn something about religious belief, rather than just ignorantly spouting off on what you "know" people believe based on your five minutes of "deep" thought about it, here you go:

"At the same time, feticide is prohibited by Jewish law, though there is disagreement over the exact source of this prohibition and how serious an infraction it is. Some consider it biblical in origin based on a verse (Genesis 9.6) that prohibits shedding the “blood of man within man” — a phrase understood to refer to a fetus. Moreover, Judaism teaches that the body is ultimately the property of God and is merely on loan to human beings. Multiple prohibitions in Jewish law— including prohibitions on suicide, getting tattoos and wounding oneself— collectively serve to reject the idea that individuals enjoy an unfettered right to make choices regarding their own bodies."

Abortion and Judaism | My Jewish Learning

There's a lot more there. It's almost like religious people actually spend centuries thinking about and debating their beliefs, while arrogant imbeciles like you who believe they are smarter for NOT being religious jump to peurile, simplistic conclusions.
Another christian trying to tell a jew he got his own religion wrong lol

Why not? You spend lots of time trying to tell us about Christianity.

And btw, Judaism isn't your religion, so don't try to BS me. No one who spends as much time shitting on the Bible and the concept of God as you do is any sort of religious Jew. If you really want to add the word "hypocrite" to the description you already bear of "blithering moron", go ahead, but don't expect me to respect your hypocrisy any more than I respect you.
I never claimed to be a religious jew. Again, you lie.
I just think its funny how you closed minded thumpers always say jews dont know their own religion. They dont understand their own messianic prophecies. They dont know what they believe as far as pregnancy goes. Blah blah blah

Baal Worship, the killing of babies, is very much frowned upon by God. I believe if we don't do something to hold this practice in check, that God will eventually exact justice upon America.
Pretty sure the jews used to think a womans womb was nothing but water for the first 40 days, so shoving a coat hanger in your woman hole was perfectly acceptable.

Well, you're pretty sure about a lot of things that are completely wrong, so why would this be any different?

In the - admittedly optimistic - possibility that you might FINALLY want to learn something about religious belief, rather than just ignorantly spouting off on what you "know" people believe based on your five minutes of "deep" thought about it, here you go:

"At the same time, feticide is prohibited by Jewish law, though there is disagreement over the exact source of this prohibition and how serious an infraction it is. Some consider it biblical in origin based on a verse (Genesis 9.6) that prohibits shedding the “blood of man within man” — a phrase understood to refer to a fetus. Moreover, Judaism teaches that the body is ultimately the property of God and is merely on loan to human beings. Multiple prohibitions in Jewish law— including prohibitions on suicide, getting tattoos and wounding oneself— collectively serve to reject the idea that individuals enjoy an unfettered right to make choices regarding their own bodies."

There's a lot more there. It's almost like religious people actually spend centuries thinking about and debating their beliefs, while arrogant imbeciles like you who believe they are smarter for NOT being religious jump to peurile, simplistic conclusions.

And btw, Judaism isn't your religion, so don't try to BS me. No one who spends as much time shitting on the Bible and the concept of God as you do is any sort of religious Jew. If you really want to add the word "hypocrite" to the description you already bear of "blithering moron", go ahead, but don't expect me to respect your hypocrisy any more than I respect you.
I just think its funny how you closed minded thumpers always say jews dont know their own religion. They dont understand their own messianic prophecies. They dont know what they believe as far as pregnancy goes. Blah blah blah

Just for clarity, i dont believe in man made religions at all. I just have jewish lineage.

BABY KILLER!!!
Lie again. Your god probably already hates you anyways so it wont hurt anything.
THERES A good chance hitler never killed a jew,,,but hes still a killer of jews

Idk i just dont condone killing the baby when it has left the womb. Before then, i dont give shit.
Forced gestation is tyranny
so its all about location to you,,,

sorry but thats just geography,,,life is life

maybe the mother should be required to stick the scissors in its neck
You are comparing a womb to geography? Seriously?
There are many factors that seperate a newborn from a fetus. MANY

There are many factors that separate a newborn from an adult, too. None of them have a damned thing to do with whether or not either of them is a living organism, though.
Lol horrible analogy

Well, since YOU say so . . . it's obviously even better than I thought when I wrote it.
No dumbass.
I was comparing a fetus to a newborn.
Your analogy was a kid with an adult.
If you dont understand the differences, wtf are you even doing here in this thread?

BABY KILLER!!!
You dumbass. I never called for their deaths either.
Are all of you this fucking retarded, or just you and cecile?
Holy shit

I dont believe in man made gods.
I do respect life. I dont consider a fetus "life"
It cant breathe. It cant consume on its own.

Neither can a person on life support. By your logic, they should be fair game to kill.

A human fetus doesnt even meet the criteria of a single celled organism.

What kind of fuck all nonsense is this? A fetus would be comprised of BILLIONS of cells. Do you have the dumb?
Lmao no. Thats not going by my logic.
Single cell organisms respond and adapt to their environment. They consume. They reproduce. They are independent.
Fetuses arent and dont do any of that.

You really wanna play this game, fuckwad? Fine.

Despite the fact that all of "limitations" you apply to a fetus would also apply to a person on life support... guess what?

They would also apply to infants. Ever seen a newborn feed itself, you dumb shit? Reproduce? Be independent? Your logic extends: Infants are parasites and should be fair game to euthanize.

Shut the fuck up you flaming fucking idiot.

Well, imo it's best to prevent the seeds from sprouting, but each garden and gardener is different. Some like nice orderly plots were all plants outside the lines are considered weeds and pulled. Some, have shit just growing everywhere.

Birth control and education are available.
Republicans try to make BC less available. You know it.

You think so? You’ve got to be a Republican. Because they don’t have any problem at all. They arm school shooters. They’re trying to take away healthcare from disabled and sick children right now. And they use such for political reasons.

The only reason they pretend to protect the fetus is because they don’t have to pay anything for it and it’s a way to legislate women’s bodies and turn women into property. When you no longer have control over your own body, which Republicans are trying to do to women, then women are not people, they’re property.
you sir are a moron. Women are not property to us, but they are to your Muslim friends.....ironic you bring that up.
And killing kids because you want to go clubbing is not good for any society. And if you really believed that line about my bodies, then you would be speaking against AOC's GND, you would be against soda bans and for legalizing drugs and cigarettes, but you don't, because you're full of shit.
Pretending you give a shit about kids as your party wants to cut funding to help them & steals them from those seeking refuge.

The NGD is all about the children. The children you want to suffer because you are too stupid to believe that AGW is real. So really. I don't want to hear another Trumpette posting here pretending they give a shirt about children

Again, you changed the subject, so I'm winning this debate.....we're talking about killing kids not some bullshit made up Climate Change crap. I'm assuming NGD is supposed to be GND? and AGW is for Anthropogenic Global Warming...yeah I know your terms, you're not dealing with some anti science idiot, like you think.......now back to the ABORTION debate

show me where those laws were for condemned kids only??????? I'm waiting......

You lied & now based on what this governor said. Bevause you only heard the :"Trump" view. Now you try to cover your ass. That shit don't fly here.

You were wrong. Man up, big boy & admit it.
No I wasn't, you reduced it to one doctor, who could say if she has this baby, her mental health will be impaired....booom.....aborting a perfectly good baby......
We know how you lefties are, and we look for the outs.....now it requires two doctors to put their asses on the line, not just one......makes a bit harder to do and safer for the baby.....so again.....why do you need to cut it to one doctor and in an unlicensed facility? And why up the second of birth.......wow...she could be in LABOR and they abort......uh.............

Now you resort to outright lying.

The bill has NOTHING to do with it. The bill thery were talking about was a right wing bill that the Democrats blocked.

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

Aren't you just the cutest steaming pile of bitterness ever?

opinions vary,,,and the topic here is late term or after birth abortions

Abortion no longer fits the medical definition if the baby has been born.
you left the medical definition a long time ago when you compared humans to treews
Is that a no? Taking a chemical compound to prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb did require input from a doctor, who prescribed it, and the company who developed it. Wasn't it created to specifically stop that which some anti-choice folks call a human being from living.

opinions vary,,,and the topic here is late term or after birth abortions

There is no such thing as after birth abortion. That's called homicide. Specifically infanticide. It's illegal all over the country.
you and I believe that,,,but there are democrats that are currently trying to make it legal

its called the complete lives system

Which democrats?
based on the results of the vote in congress where all democrats voted against care for a baby that survived abortion, I would say all of them
Yet another fucking stupid ignorant uneducated piece of shut Trmpette .

There was no vote about this.

There is an existing law protecting babies born alive.

Which democrats?
based on the results of the vote in congress where all democrats voted against care for a baby that survived abortion, I would say all of them

Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine argued that the bill was unnecessary, as a 2002 born-alive bill had “reaffirmed” that “infanticide is already illegal in every state.”

In 2002, the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Acteasily passed Congress — through a voice vote in the House and unanimous consent in the Senate. It became law on Aug. 5, 2002. It defined a “person” (or “human being,” “child” and “individual”) for the purposes of any act of Congress or any agency ruling/regulation as “every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.“

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate - FactCheck.org
they still voted against it,,,,while at the same time dems in some states are passing laws to make it legal,,,

There is no law passed or recently having been considered in any state that would have legalized infanticide. I suspect you've been lied to or do not have the full story.
almost all infants in their 9th month can live outside the mother,,,so to make abortion legal for a 9th month abortion is infanticide since it takes a doctor to stick a pair of scissors in its head to kill it before it is delivered

I am sure you will come up with some excuse it isnt,,,save your breath because we all know its murder

For the umpteenth time. They are talking about severely deformed and/or babies that are not viable being allowed to die in peace. Quit being so uninformed.

BABY KILLER!!!
There is a 100% chance you are grossly uninformed arguing here about something you are wrong about.

Forum List

Back