Is Laura Ingram a Russian Agent?

I didn't know much about her until recently, my question was prompted by reading this link:

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia

She has at least one son adopted from Russia.

^^^

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

jPSrtKm.jpg

I see a Nazi above.
I see this thread as not being CDZ material, General Discussion .

Didn't you know? According to liberal never-Trumpers every last man, woman and child on this planet is secretly a Russian agent. I am, you are, the whole human species is! I know that every personal misfortunate and annoyance in life was somehow caused by the Russian agents hiding under all our beds! Any time a person has a nightmare, it's because Russian agents placed their fingers on the person's head and mind-melded with them while they slept.

“Is Laura Ingram a Russian Agent?”

Likely not.

But she is certainly a useful idiot for the Russians.

She’s a general-purpose idiot as well, along with Fox ‘news’:

‘"Anyone who watches Laura's show knows that she is a fierce protector of freedom of speech and the intent of the segment was to highlight the growing trend of unilateral censorship in America," the Fox News statement added.’

Fox News stands by Laura Ingraham after she defends white supremacist, other extremists on her prime time show - CNN

Anyone who watches her show knows she’s a liar, demagogue, and bigot.

She’s also an ignorant twit – the doctrine of freedom of speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private entities and persons – such as private social media sites.

That social media sites might edit their content to exclude rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate is not to ‘violate’ the doctrine of freedom of speech – only government has the authority to do so. Ingraham is just another dishonest rightist propagating the lie that it is.

Her ‘defense’ of white supremacists, neo-fascists, and anti-Semites is wrongheaded and unwarranted – rightwing hate groups are at complete liberty to express their hate, their freedom of speech is in no manner ‘censored,’ immune from attack by the state.

Uh ok, so she has an adopted son? How is that in any way makes her a Russian spy? Lol
I am sure she isn't the only American who had adopted Russian children. Does that make them Russian Spies?
i think Wry is pulling your leg...

Thanks Harry, more like mocking them.

Mocking because a human being, Laura in this case, adopted a child who otherwise would have had a terrible life?

I don't see how anybody, with their heart in the right place could mock that.

I didn't know much about her until recently, my question was prompted by reading this link:

She also adopted a child from Guatemala. But I don't think that means she favors illegal immigration.
Really, Wry. You lefties are so desperate for a conservative kill a day you have to dig into their childrens' home lives?

Why, I bet this is your favorite game:

th

:lmao:

OMGawd -- You are seriously deranged... I bought my daughter some Russian Stacking dolls last time I went to Europe.. Am I A SUSPECT now???

US adoptions of foreign children plunge to 21-year low in part due to Russia ban

Are you aware of how many Americans have adopted Russian or Chinese kids that are stacked over there like cordwood in orphanages???

Figures released Friday by the State Department for the 2013 fiscal year showed 7,094 adoptions from abroad, down from 8,668 in 2012 and down about 69% from the high of 22,884 in 2004. The number has dropped every year since then.

As usual, China accounted for the most children adopted in the US. But its total of 2,306 was far below the peak of 7,903 in 2005.

Ethiopia was second at 993, a marked decline from 1,568 adoptions in 2012. Ethiopian authorities have been trying to place more abandoned children with relatives or foster families, and have intensified scrutiny of orphanages to ensure that children placed for adoption are not part of any improper scheme.

Russia had been third on the list in 2012, with 748 of its children adopted by Americans. But that number dropped to 250 for 2013, representing adoptions completed before Russia's ban took effect.

Uh ok, so she has an adopted son? How is that in any way makes her a Russian spy? Lol
I am sure she isn't the only American who had adopted Russian children. Does that make them Russian Spies?

What's amazing to me is -- a severe TDS sufferer can scan that whole Wiki article with all her career accomplishments and revelations about gays and her THREE ADOPTED KIDS (one from Guatemala as well) -- and ONLY come away with a Russian conspiracy...

How does that happen???

What's amazing to me is -- a severe TDS sufferer can scan that whole Wiki article with all her career accomplishments and revelations about gays and her THREE ADOPTED KIDS (one from Guatemala as well) -- and ONLY come away with a Russian conspiracy...

What amazes me even more is that some people believe that "Wikipedia" is somehow an accurate source. Lol

How does that happen???
Seems TDS is a predictor of selective amnesia...

Forum List

Back