Is Laura Ingram a Russian Agent?

She's a total supporter of white supremacists.....it all stems from when B. Clinton rejected her advances years ago. Imagine being rejected by horn dog Bill.....:71:
"Imagine being rejected by horn dog Bill".
I didn't know much about her until recently, my question was prompted by reading this link:

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia

She has at least one son adopted from Russia.
Wow we just learned from our astute Liberal members that Laura Ingraham tried to seduce Bill Clinton, is a supporter of White Hate groups AND she is a possible Russian agent! What are they putting in that Kool-Aid these days?

I didn't know much about her until recently, my question was prompted by reading this link:

TinfoilHat.jpg

Uh ok, so she has an adopted son? How is that in any way makes her a Russian spy? Lol
I am sure she isn't the only American who had adopted Russian children. Does that make them Russian Spies?

What's amazing to me is -- a severe TDS sufferer can scan that whole Wiki article with all her career accomplishments and revelations about gays and her THREE ADOPTED KIDS (one from Guatemala as well) -- and ONLY come away with a Russian conspiracy...

How does that happen???
Seems TDS is a predictor of selective amnesia...

I asked "Bing" What causes lack of critical thinking skills" and got this...

What Causes a Lack of Critical Thinking Skills?

• Indoctrination. Indoctrination is a major roadblock to critical thinking.
  • Lack of Intelligence. An article by the University of Phoenix,...
  • Arrogance. Your attitude can have a profound effect on critical thinking.
  • Cognitive Impairment. According the Surgeon General, mental disability...
What Causes a Lack of Critical Thinking Skills? | Synonym
classroom.synonym.com/causes-lack-critical-thinking-skills-8627034.html

Can't assess the last three of those four --- but NUMBER ONE is for sure a certain possibility.... :113:

What causes lack of critical thinking skills

“On average, students make strides in their ability to reason, but because so many start at such a [critical thinking] deficit, many still graduate without the ability to read a scatterplot, construct a cohesive argument or identify a logical fallacy”1.

What causes lack of critical thinking skills

“On average, students make strides in their ability to reason, but because so many start at such a [critical thinking] deficit, many still graduate without the ability to read a scatterplot, construct a cohesive argument or identify a logical fallacy”1.

Don't need that crap.. Just ask Alexa or Siri to give you your opinions and protect you from propaganda and marauding scammers....

Does that make people who adopted African kids “African spies”?
More like in any other countries...
I know people who adopt children from China. That doesn't make them Chinese spies. And No, they did not hack into Hillary's emails. :D

^^^

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

jPSrtKm.jpg

I see a Nazi above.
I see this thread as not being CDZ material, General Discussion .

Of course you do.
After you troll your own CDZ thread, wry, just what did you expect? idiot

Are democrats colluding with Mexicans ? They want to give illegals voting rights

^^^

jPSrtKm.jpg

I see a Nazi above.

Of course you do.

Exactly what I planned. I expected the usual idiots to mock the thread, which is no more outrageous than all the conspiracy theories floated by them, and echoed without any factual basis.

[...] echoed without any factual basis.

"Is Laura Ingram a Russian Agent?" ... adopted a Russian child.

With that kind of "factual basis", mockery is to be expected, not to mention well deserved.

Frankly, Wry, as one who would usually qualify as one of very few grown-ups on here, you let your standards slip as of late.

^^^

jPSrtKm.jpg

I see a Nazi above.

Of course you do.

Exactly what I planned. I expected the usual idiots to mock the thread, which is no more outrageous than all the conspiracy theories floated by them, and echoed without any factual basis.
So you put it in the CDZ forum? Pretty stupid, don't you think?

Forum List

Back