Is marital infidelity even a political issue anymore?

<pfffft>

i didn't even vote for bill, asshole... but you voted for trump.

lol...CONgrats..............................

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

^^^

151215b-donald-trump.jpg

61775492_118499136059934_8813887467763886579_n.jpg

trump-sharpie-mexico-check.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... CrusaderFrank - that's what i thought... just a smily. no thoughts about donny from queens & his friendship with jeffery?

Once again super twat, this wouldn't of been an issue

If you fuckers would of removed the rapist Bill from office..

The left lowered the bar so low, no one cares

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

Project much?

The last time I voted for president was Bush Jr the first time...

I then moved to a red state, didn't need to vote.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... CrusaderFrank - that's what i thought... just a smily. no thoughts about donny from queens & his friendship with jeffery?

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

Project much?

uh-huh... you sure do cheerlead for tinkles every chance you get though...

lol - you go boy.

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

Project much?

lol - you go boy.

Of course I cheer for underdogs who smash mouth people....I am a die hard bears fan.

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

Project much?

lol - you go boy.

Of course I cheer for underdogs who smash mouth people....I am a die hard bears fan.

trump is the underdog? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let him hear you, the giant orange man baby can't take criticism.

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

Project much?

lol - you go boy.

trump is the underdog? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let him hear you, the giant orange man baby can't take criticism.

He is not?

And BTW if you still refuse to read the news..

Pension funds in Iran on brink of collapse amid US ‘maximum pressure’ campaign

EXCLUSIVE: Crippling sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran since President Trump’s withdrawal from the nuclear deal last year have left pension funds throughout the country on the brink of collapse, according to documents reviewed by National Security Council officials

<pfffft>

Project much?

lol - you go boy.

He is not?

EXCLUSIVE: Crippling sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran since President Trump’s withdrawal from the nuclear deal last year have left pension funds throughout the country on the brink of collapse, according to documents reviewed by National Security Council officials

nope. he ain't. rich dudes are never underdogs... i don't care too much about your news story on iran cause it is waaaaaaaaaay off topic.

maxresdefault.jpg

^^^ such an underdog ^^^ :abgg2q.jpg::113:

Project much?

lol - you go boy.

He is not?

nope. he ain't. rich dudes are never underdogs... i don't care too much about your news story on iran cause it is waaaaaaaaaay off topic.

maxresdefault.jpg

What a campy photo showing the Presidents lack of taste

You notice that these Republicans, instead of defending morals and values, they’re saying but but but........Clinton, but but but.......Kennedy.

And you can bet that the next Democrat that’s caught getting a blowjob or being involved in an adulterous affair they’re going to be screaming that they’re evil and have no morals and no good values.

Just like the law, the law only applies to Democrats.

lol - you go boy.

He is not?

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump is what poor white Republicans think class looks like.

He is not?

maxresdefault.jpg

A blue collar guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth

He is not?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow. Have you drunk the koolaid.

He is not?

maxresdefault.jpg

Riddle me this, does he talk like an educated rich guy?

I seem to be alone on this, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I wouldn't vote for someone who is an adulterer, especially a serial adulterer. It's an indication of a person's character and honesty. And call me crazy, but imo character counts when it comes to who we elect to the highest office of the land.

He is not?

maxresdefault.jpg

they want to be like him.... & not only does donny know that, but he plays on their desires & fears.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Riddle me this, does he talk like an educated rich guy?

he speaks like a rich dude who paid someone to sit in his seat, take tests & get that diploma with his name on it.

Forum List

Back