Is McCain right to say Obama's "Isis policy" led to the Orlando attacks?

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the elder Republican statesman, said President Obama was “directly responsible” for the terror attack in Orlando due to his failure to combat the rise of the Islamic State terror group.
Sore loser McCain just wants to wash the blood from his hands due to his stupid vote to invade Iraq.

John McCain: Obama is ‘directly responsible’ for Orlando attack

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the elder Republican statesman, said President Obama was “directly responsible” for the terror attack in Orlando due to his failure to combat the rise of the Islamic State terror group.

McCain’s statement goes beyond the criticism of Obama that has been leveled by his Republican colleagues in the Senate, and it follows remarks made this week by presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, who seemed to connect Obama to the attack in a Monday interview and on Wednesday tweeted an article claiming that Obama “actively supported” the terrorist group that became the Islamic State.
Ridiculous. Obama has certainly done a TERRIBLE job fixing this problem or even addressing it but the responsibility for this incident lies solely on the head of the terrorist and the ideology behind it.

Sore loser McCain just wants to wash the blood from his hands due to his stupid vote to invade Iraq.

ISIS is Obama plain and simple. When he decided to tag team with that monster Erdogan, Saudi Arabia and the sons of bitches in Qatar to overthrow Assad he and those countries and those leaders allowed for the formation of ISIS in Syria. Along with AQ = Al Nusra.

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Iraq. ISIS BECAME in Syria because Turkey, USA, Qatar and SA didn't give a shit who took out Assad as long as he was overthrown.

ISIS is Obama plain and simple. When he decided to tag team with that monster Erdogan, Saudi Arabia and the sons of bitches in Qatar to overthrow Assad he and those countries and those leaders allowed for the formation of ISIS in Syria. Along with AQ = Al Nusra.

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Iraq. ISIS BECAME in Syria because Turkey, USA, Qatar and SA didn't give a shit who took out Assad as long as he was overthrown.

Our stupidity in occupying the middle east goes back further than both these individuals, and it always ends the same.

Sure if you want to go back to PNAC, etc. technically it is the result of zionist policy. But this is now and McCain left out another party directly responsible, Crooked Hillary.

Ah... Libs will now be back to attacking the war hero. Life is on balance again.

Ha Ha, McCain walks it back.

"I misspoke," McCain said in a statement.

"I did not mean to imply that the President was personally responsible. I was referring to President Obama's national security decisions, not the President himself."
McCain backtracks after blaming Obama for shooting in Orlando

So, "I was referring to President Obama's national security decisions, not the president himself." Well, thanks John, that makes no sense to me at all. I do appreciate the walkback, that's going to look good in November, when Democrats send you to the Goofy Old People home for demented senators.
even walking it back he's making a wrong headed statement.

isis had nothing to do with the shooting.

Our stupidity in occupying the middle east goes back further than both these individuals, and it always ends the same.

TinyDipshit should know that ISIS was formed in Camp Bucca in Iraq after Al-Baghdadi had been imprisoned there since 2006.

How the Islamic State evolved in an American prison
How the Islamic State evolved in an American prison

US Prison camp in Iraq accidentally formed ISIS by housing the most radial jihadists together and allowing them to organize terror group
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html#ixzz4Bn508WnV

Like the middle-ages? I hate to tell it to you but America didn't exist back then?

Forum List

Back