Is my diet going to kill me ???

Yep. Grow up. Eat breakfast. Try not to eat after 7 pm. Get a crock pot. Get a thermous. Make a menu for the week. A balanced menu. Prepare for it the night before. Stick in crock pot over night. Ready by morning. Stick in thermous. Go to work. I spend 12 to 16 hours a day , 6 days a week on the water. Still maintain a balanced diet. Plan for your week get organized. I lay out my cloths for a week at a time. Have two meals per day prepared night before and always eat breakfast.
Not only is it easy to prepare meals ahead of time with a slow cooker or crock pot, but there are lot of salad kits, frozen foods like burritos, etc., that require no work.
Its not just health, but fast food costs over twice as much.
Even Campbell's soups are better than fast food, although they are loaded in sodium.

Not only is it easy to prepare meals ahead of time with a slow cooker or crock pot, but there are lot of salad kits, frozen foods like burritos, etc., that require no work.
Its not just health, but fast food costs over twice as much.
Even Campbell's soups are better than fast food, although they are loaded in sodium.
Crock pot is working man's best friend. If I can eat balanced diet while 20 miles out on water for 12 to 16 hours a day any one can. Just takes planning. No galley on my fishing boat. I spend my day off preparing for the week. I only fish eight months of the year. Pulling my boat on Monday. Not the happiest time of year for me but at least my work week goes from insane down to 2 or three days per week. Will have about two and a half weeks off to catch up on personal business the duck trips start day after Thanksgiving. Will work only two three days a week till Jan 3rd. Likely head south for some golf and deep sea fun fishing for month or two. Then back on lake Erie getting boats ready for the season. Got a few pounds of walleye and perch to polish off over the winter.

evenflow1969
I will never grow up

I had popcorn and a cookie for dinner last Saturday

I only care about a few things

Ha .Mr clean always tell me to , “ grow the F up “

evenflow1969

How can you work 90 hours a week ??

I would have a heart attack
I can barely get it through 30 hrs a week
I just do it. It helps I love fishing. August when gets real hot is when I get burnt out. I just focus on November at that point things slow down and I only work 2 or 3 days a week. January and February I pretty much just fuck off and have fun. I may work some deep sea charters at that point it's more about free fishing and burning some one else's gas.

evenflow1969
Which part of the country

I have never fished in my life
Lake Erie spring summer and fall. Winter some times the gulf out of Galveston. Some times blue fin fishing out of Outer banks. Sometimes Cobia, amberjack, and shark out of Coco beach Florida. Staying on lake Erie this winter to work on house I just bought up there. I already have 14 duck trips scheduled for the year for a little income over the winter. I bought a 1940's home up there. I wanna restore the hardwood floors in all parts of the house and modernize the kitchen new cabinets appliances and granite counters. Also want to get a 30 by fifty pole barn up

I only eat 1 meal a day at night
I am kind of lazy and I rarely cook

Lately I have been picking up 4 chicken sandwiches after my miserable job
I get 3 grilled and 1 fried chicken with the homey roasted bbq sauce

Other days I eat chicken sandwich’s or I have a few burgers or a burrito

I know I am like a child but will this diet kill me
You will be fine because you are fasting 23.5 hours a day.

Talk to your doctor.

Eating meat should cover all your nutritional needs, but you might be missing some vitamins.

You could get one of the ancient diseases like gout or scurvy.

You don't want to wind up with a huge disgusting goiter on your neck.

I’m lazy too, but it doesn’t take much effort to throw some chicken breasts or pork chops in the oven. I even only use those disposable foil cooking pans cause I’m too lazy to wash dishes.

Eating mostly fast food is unhealthy and you won’t feel good.

Jesus...at least buy a bottle of multivitamins.

Yer gonna get feckin scurvy.

I do a quasi-OMAD diet.

No breakfast. Small snack for lunch, usually a banana. Full meal and desert in the evening. Small snack before 8pm.

"Three meals a day" is a social construct. Most animals in nature eat when they can.

He who worries about their health the most die young

I've eaten and drank any damned thing I want in moderation. If I die 5 yrs earlier, what am I going to miss???....Drooling

Just make sure you are eating good pussy to get your fish intake

Hopefully

Yes, it will kill you, because you are eating the flesh of innocent victims. If there is karma, it will overtake you.

Once again, you prove to the forum how ignorant, mentally ill, and wack your reality is. You have no idea if the chickens he is eating are. . . . "innocent victims."

:auiqs.jpg:

Talk to your doctor.

Eating meat should cover all your nutritional needs, but you might be missing some vitamins.

You could get one of the ancient diseases like gout or scurvy.

You don't want to wind up with a huge disgusting goiter on your neck.

Meat only has protein and nothing else.
Meat is the single worst possible diet.
One needs green vegetables, starch, vitamins, ruffage, etc.
And fast food is the worst meat, having way too much grease.

Forum List

Back