Is Obama a Lame Duck?

Is Obama a Lame Duck?

• Total voters
The term "lame duck" applies to a second term President as the time between when his successor has been elected and when that successor is sworn in.

Recent retarded pundits, such as Michael Moore-On, have tried to redefine it as the entire second term of a President.

The future success of Obama's agenda will depend, in large part, on the 2014 mid-term elections.

He also has the incredible good fortune, from his perspective, of being opposed by bigger retards than himself. So he has that going for him.

Can the GOP pull its giant bulbous head out of its ass in time, and start producing superior solutions? Or will it continue to be the whiny snots playing doom music and predicting Armageddon? That is the real question.

Last edited:
Based on the widely accepted definition of the term "lame duck" I would say Obama is not said duck...

That being said, I have trouble believing that he will have much success trying to further his agenda during his remaining time in office...

Obama is President of the United States, you on the other hand are a lame and foul person.

Why do violent liberals always resort to ad hom attacks; even in the most simple thread.

I didn't even criticize Obama in this thread. lol

Nor did you offer an argument. Hence, my response could not be an ad hominem attack. It was simply a comment on your character. Having read many of your posts I firmly believe calling you a lame and foul person was kind.

Obama is President of the United States, you on the other hand are a lame and foul person.

Why do violent liberals always resort to ad hom attacks; even in the most simple thread.

Nor did you offer an argument. Hence, my response could not be an ad hominem attack. It was simply a comment on your character. Having read many of your posts I firmly believe calling you a lame and foul person was kind.

I admire your tolerance for those that think differently than you.

He's not as bad as [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] who preaches that conservatives should "have the shit beat out of" them.

He's not as bad as [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] who preaches that conservatives should "have the shit beat out of" them.

:lol:

It's hilarious to me that you run from every thread where we're actually having a conversation, yet you feel the need to mention me in every other thread you post in.

I seem to occupy quite a lot of space in your head.

It's hilarious to me that you run from every thread where we're actually having a conversation, yet you feel the need to mention me in every other thread you post in.

Check the Current Events, I just questioned your statement.

I don't run from you; I simply don't have time to be on the internet 24/7 in my mother's basement, who can't even score an internet date.

Check the Current Events, I just questioned your statement.

I don't run from you; I simply don't have time to be on the internet 24/7 in my mother's basement, who can't even score an internet date.

You've had enough time to "mention" me in 6 threads in the last week.

Forum List

Back