An example of how the Left misrepresents facts.

Oh, the irony...
You think im a racist, but i dont give two shits about anyones race. The only thing that matters to me is culture. Shit cultures deserve our scorn. How else are those loser fucks going to improve? Have you ever spent much time on an indian reservation? I have, and they fuckin suck.

I had some shithead tell me one time "we scalp white folks around here". His buddies calmed him down and they offered an apology that went something like this..."yeah, he doesnt like white people", and that was the end of it. No one batted a fucking eye. For them, it was totally normal. I was literally just drinking beers with them and out of nowhere some stupid fucking indian starts trying to intimidate me with scalping threats, and NONE of them were shocked? Nah, fuck that shit.

Last edited:
Are you all this stupid? Where did I say that?
In your reply to Marathon Mike's saying anti Americans can GTFO you told him to pack his bags. Apparently objecting to anti American assholes flipping the bird at Mt. Rushmore is reason to to GTFO of America? You're totally loony.

You think im a racist, but i dont give two shits about anyones race. The only thing that matters to me is culture. Shit cultures deserve our scorn. How else are those loser fucks going to improve? Have you ever spent much time on an indian reservation? I have, and they fuckin suck.

I had some shithead tell me one time "we scalp white folks around here". His buddies calmed him down and they offered an apology that went something like this..."yeah, he doesnt like white people", and that was the end of it. No one batted a fucking eye. For them, it was totally normal.
Those guys were NOT native Americans, they were tribal savages. When the Indian tribes were spread across the continent it was not America nor was it a cohesive nation. They all fought with each other, took slaves, etc. There were no 'native Americans.'

Last edited:
In your reply to Marathon Mike's saying anti Americans can GTFO you told him to pack his bags. Apparently objecting to anti American assholes flipping the bird at Mt. Rushmore is reason to to GTFO of America? You're totally loony.
No....he is the anti American, dipshit.

Forum List

Back