Is Obama Trying To Rig The Election By Claiming Russia Is Hacking Us?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
1468587379-House-Terror-Hearing.jpg

Seems strange that all of the sudden the media is talking repeatedly about Russian hackers. And to top it off, some Republican, like an idiot, is asking the Obama Administration to butt in to the election at the local level, and insure that the evil Russian hackers, that have hacked everything from the DNC to Hillary's emails, not be allowed to hack the election.

Call me cynical, but that's like asking the fox to guard the hen-house.

Anyone who calls for Obama to get involved in anything is asking for a disaster. He cannot be trusted.

http://thevotingnews.com/house-home...o-secure-election-system-insidecybersecurity/

The-Hen-House.jpg

Yeah sure, try that one and see how it sticks. Roughly half will accept it while the other half claims it's Trump's doing.

Was there anything else?

The Russians want Trump elected President. Trump has said he wants to scrap NATO which would give Putin a free hand in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union.

Plus they can jerk his chain any time they want anything because he owes the oligarchs so much money.

Hillary will not be so accommodating.

Trump never said he wanted to scrap NATO. He said he wanted the other NATO countries to pony up. And they should. There is no reason why we should be paying for the whole of NATO.

I would trust ANY Russian more than any democrat. This goes for dragging Stalin and Lenin out of their graves.

Seems strange that all of the sudden the media is talking repeatedly about Russian hackers. And to top it off, some Republican, like an idiot, is asking the Obama Administration to butt in to the election at the local level, and insure that the evil Russian hackers, that have hacked everything from the DNC to Hillary's emails, not be allowed to hack the election.

Anyone who calls for Obama to get involved in anything is asking for a disaster. He cannot be trusted.

http://thevotingnews.com/house-home...o-secure-election-system-insidecybersecurity/

The-Hen-House.jpg

It's an obvious set-up of an excuse to declare the election void if Trump wins.

The-Hen-House.jpg

Apparently some of you remain a bit befuddled......I'm here to help.....

Disaster

fredgraph.jpg

NOTDisaster

jpg

Ya follah?

The-Hen-House.jpg

It's an obvious set-up of an excuse to declare the election void if Trump wins.
Who knows what they're planning. Whatever it is, it will be made up according to how the election turns out.
It's obvious that they want to "Control" the outcome.

Putin today: regarding the use of Russia and the President of Russia in the US presidential campaign, I really hope that it is a result of Russia’s growing influence and importance. However, I believe that it is mainly related to attempts to manipulate public opinion inside the country. We see an attempt to recreate an image of the so-called “evil empire” and instill fear in ordinary people. This is very sad because I do find such a crude attempt counterproductive.

Answers to media questions

Forum List

Back