🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obama's Govt. Censorship Keeping Me From Posting This?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

I just ran into a very odd thing.

It looks like, and I hope I'm wrong, Obama's government censorship is preventing me from sharing with you some incriminating information about Obama and his connection to Bill Ayers and both of their involvement with the Federal Government intrusion into our education curriculum with a program called Common Core.

This is from another thread where I'd originally quoted the entire Breitbart piece, or much of it, and a mod here at USMB shortened it, understandably so, for copyright reasons.

But when i went to the website to quote from other parts of the article I found that page no longer existed.

So I tried the second Google hit.

Ditto.

The third.

And fourth.

Bupkis.

Check it out.

COMMON CORE ROOTS LIE IN TIES BETWEEN BARACK OBAMA, BILL AYERS

In an article published on Monday that advocates for Common Core standards, the Associated Press presents what amounts to the typical talking points for supporters when faced with criticism that Common Core is a federal takeover of education.

The standards were created by the National Governors Association and the Council of Chief State School Officers to improve academic achievement and increase accountability. President Barack Obama and his administration embraced them.

Common Core Roots Lie in Ties Between Barack Obama, Bill Ayers

Copyright. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

It's important that we know the connection between Ayers, a convicted domestic terrorist and Obama, his main helper and moving force behind Common Core.

Interesting Coincidence: The link to that article no longer works.

And the second Google hit for that article is non-working as well.

The third result has a brief synopsis and a paragraph from the article and a link to the non-functioning Breitbart piece.

Why would this happen in this way at this time out of the blue and so suddenly?

And, of course, no one behind the scenes here at USMB was pressured or influenced by anyone to delete the entire piece I'd originally posted on the grounds of Copyright infringement.

Right?

A very strange confluence of events.

Does anyone smell a whiff of government or Obama loyalist influence in this instance?

When there are so many real and verified instances of Government overreach as there currently are in the news, it is only natural to suspect any and every example of information being deleted and incriminating websites going dark or political forums exercising censorship under the color of legality as a possible 1st Amendment violation or an attempt to prevent the free flow of information.

And not just ANY information, but information which would help Americans see a cleaer picture of Obama.

The fourth Google hit shows this message:

.... but the requested data is not available currently.

Sorry, but the requested data is not available currently.

When was the last time (or EVER!!!) you found an article completely wiped clean from the internet?

If this really is government censorship at work, it should send a chill up your collective legs.

Or down your spine.

Uh, that is, unless you are a spineless Obama lackey.

This is what came up from the sixth hit.

The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible

This website is currently unavailable.

This article is apparently so incriminating it looks like the Obama regime has wiped it clean from the internet.

Friends, that is the stuff North Korea would do.

The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible

Any time you see that notification it means that the site is about to be deleted for either extended inactivity or for non-payment of fees to the host site. It's usually the latter.

That site no longer exists because the admins didn't pay the rent.

Quit trying to start shit.

I just ran into a very odd thing.

It looks like, and I hope I'm wrong, Obama's government censorship is preventing me from sharing with you some incriminating information about Obama and his connection to Bill Ayers and both of their involvement with the Federal Government intrusion into our education curriculum with a program called Common Core.

This is from another thread where I'd originally quoted the entire Breitbart piece, or much of it, and a mod here at USMB shortened it, understandably so, for copyright reasons.

But when i went to the website to quote from other parts of the article I found that page no longer existed.

So I tried the second Google hit.

Ditto.

The third.

And fourth.

Bupkis.

Check it out.

Copyright. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

It's important that we know the connection between Ayers, a convicted domestic terrorist and Obama, his main helper and moving force behind Common Core.

Interesting Coincidence: The link to that article no longer works.

And the second Google hit for that article is non-working as well.

The third result has a brief synopsis and a paragraph from the article and a link to the non-functioning Breitbart piece.

Why would this happen in this way at this time out of the blue and so suddenly?

And, of course, no one behind the scenes here at USMB was pressured or influenced by anyone to delete the entire piece I'd originally posted on the grounds of Copyright infringement.

Right?

A very strange confluence of events.

Does anyone smell a whiff of government or Obama loyalist influence in this instance?

When there are so many real and verified instances of Government overreach as there currently are in the news, it is only natural to suspect any and every example of information being deleted and incriminating websites going dark or political forums exercising censorship under the color of legality as a possible 1st Amendment violation or an attempt to prevent the free flow of information.

And not just ANY information, but information which would help Americans see a cleaer picture of Obama.

The fourth Google hit shows this message:

.... but the requested data is not available currently.

Sorry, but the requested data is not available currently.

When was the last time (or EVER!!!) you found an article completely wiped clean from the internet?

If this really is government censorship at work, it should send a chill up your collective legs.

Or down your spine.

Uh, that is, unless you are a spineless Obama lackey.

Link worked for me.

Clear your cache and don't use Google

Phew!

Thanks guys.

I was beginning to worry.

Forum List

Back