Is Obozo Giving Amnesty To Future....REPUBLICANS? :-O

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Living here in Phoenix, we see the freshest border jumpers and second and third generation latino immigrants on a daily basis. Those who migrated legally for the American Dream don't care much for the illegals. They remain silent I suppose because La Raza PROMISES they might get a leg up somehow on us gringos politically. But how remains a mystery the blacks have never solved despite their loyalty to the party that preys on minorities. The party that keeps them in poverty, defines them by their poverty, and comes around every couple years to remind them where their government handouts come from.

And now it's the latinos turn...but will it be them that turns....on those who would torment them for votes?

obama-constitution.jpg

I contend that the majority of latinos are macho, Christian, not work shy, and loyal to their families. Hardly sounds like the kind of new Americans who will long suffer the cowardly atheist, baby murdering, man-hating homosexual vegans the democrats have become. Does Barry and his criminal cartel of losers know what he's about to suffer IMPEACHMENT for?....I doubt it. :deal:

idiot o/p might want to put his troll threads into the flame section instead of pretending he's starting a political discussion.

idiot o/p might want to put his troll threads into the flame section instead of pretending he's starting a political discussion.

Trying to SILENCE me because you can't face the truth....typical Stalinist. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back