Is our television spying and coordinating with youtube?

I just want back my favorite clips of my two late favorite singers, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys and Billy Joe Royal that is, that are no longer at You Tube.

God bless you and those who have loved them longer than me always!!!

Holly

So....this afternoon I am off work, and a relative is watching the Godfather........it was mentioned that it would be nice to have subtitles for the restaurant scene....the CC on cable doesn't translate it....

I go to my youtube feed right now......and there is a video of the scene with translation...

Any thoughts?
Yes...your TV is spying on you, Winston.

^^^ No, but after seeing what is there, what isn't there only stands out more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to look for me. Those who are charge of You Tube, one reason why I've never said that they can go to Hell is because saying such a thing would only be redundant when their choice of action is their reservation confirmation. The other reason why I haven't said such a thing is because I am not a person who swears.

So....this afternoon I am off work, and a relative is watching the Godfather........it was mentioned that it would be nice to have subtitles for the restaurant scene....the CC on cable doesn't translate it....

I go to my youtube feed right now......and there is a video of the scene with translation...

Any thoughts?
Yup. Google owns Youtube.

Forum List

Back