Is Pelosi Mentally Sound?

Too bad republicans don’t go apeshit, and file for her impeachment. Guaranteed, there are way more serious allegations against her of abuse of power and collusion than Donnie. Her behavior is unconscionable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A resolution to censure and condemn her has been submitted for violation of the Code of Official Conduct requiring Members "behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House."

She’s no longer mentally nor emotionally fit to conduct her Constitutional duties. Time for her to go back to San Francisco and join her fellow street crapers.

Twitter

Did she brag about grabbing women by the pussies?

That is really the standard I measure the sanity of politicians in America now- anything less than bragging about assaulting women is just not insane now.

Did someone grab your pussy[emoji24].

A resolution to censure and condemn her has been submitted for violation of the Code of Official Conduct requiring Members "behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House."

She’s no longer mentally nor emotionally fit to conduct her Constitutional duties. Time for her to go back to San Francisco and join her fellow street crapers.

Twitter
Hilarious when you tRumplings try to say that about someone else!

Bet you are proud of her.

Twitter

You betcha. She's done a pretty damn good job IMHO.

Twitter

You people are doing just what she wanted. Nobody is talking about Trump's speech, it is all about her now.

And by the constant attacks on her you are getting even the Dems that were not happy with her to now come to her defense.

This was a calculated, planned move by her and you all are doing just what she wanted.
Yeah, planned.
Childish acts planned makes her actions even worse and crazier.

and yet you are falling into her trap, making last night all about her when it should have been all about Trump.

Nah. It’s not about her. She did more to generate votes for Donnie, than if he was out campaigning. What a dumb twat.

Twitter

She’s a role model for you.

Twitter

You could do worse.

Too bad republicans don’t go apeshit, and file for her impeachment. Guaranteed, there are way more serious allegations against her of abuse of power and collusion than Donnie. Her behavior is unconscionable.

What abuse of power is that?

Twitter

You could do worse.

Jeffrey Dahmer.

What abuse of power is that?

Pushing false accusations, and being a disrespectful twat.

Last edited:

Twitter

If the job is treason, you betcha...

Twitter

You could do worse.

Who? Pol Pot would make a better humanitarian...

Twitter
She's gone round the bend.

Pelosi Objects to CNN Anchor’s Claim That Trump Was Acquitted in Impeachment Trial

She also objects to the fact that:
  • there are only 750 ml in a 750 ml bottle of booze.
  • that denture grip - doesn't
  • that repeated plastic surgeries don't help.

Forum List

Back