🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

Sanctions are relatively ineffective because as Russia is foreclosed from accessing other markets because it cannot afford goods produced, it subsitutes local products, which can be produced cheaper because there is no currency exchange. While the products available to consumers are not as good as W. European products, the population is satisfied because of nationalism and xenophobia.

It is probably not a coincidence Putin preferred Trump to Clinton

Not only sanctions, I think. Using $ to compare Russian economics is very approximate tool, especially in closed areas, like defence industry :) It's a real source of legends about "Putin got money from nothing" or "Putin stole money of all Russian people to raise an army" :)))
Sanctions will not dissuade Putin from arming the Taliban. And we don't have a president with the stones to do what it would take.

Sanctions are relatively ineffective because as Russia is foreclosed from accessing other markets because it cannot afford goods produced, it subsitutes local products, which can be produced cheaper because there is no currency exchange. While the products available to consumers are not as good as W. European products, the population is satisfied because of nationalism and xenophobia.

Not only sanctions, I think. Using $ to compare Russian economics is very approximate tool, especially in closed areas, like defence industry :) It's a real source of legends about "Putin got money from nothing" or "Putin stole money of all Russian people to raise an army" :)))
Well,
Russia is so poor, so corrupt. USA is so great...that's what we hear from some brainwashed people.

But for some reason NASA uses Russian spaceships to send their Astronauts to International Space Station. I wonder, why?... That only can mean a couple of things: Russia builds more reliable spaceships than USA and USA absolutely trusts Russia as a partner and all their political talk about "bad" Russia is cheap.
Hey when you can buy something cheaper than it costs to build it, go for it. LOL

So, from your point of view, it's ok to hand the lives of American citizens (Astronauts) to one of your main enemies (according to your "leaders") just because it's cheaper? Hm-m-m.... Even a third world country wouldn't do that.

Obama called ebola, Russia and ISIS America’s greatest threats,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-pe...adimir-putin-americas-greatest-threat/5486304

Oh, I thought your space vehicles worked oK. Dude, we cut a deal with FUCKING STALIN

Why he is FUCKING? Because he made an anti-nuclear and anti-rocket shield to Russia? Because he didn't allow to US to kill 150 millions of Soviet people?

Stalin, dude. Stalin. Right hand man to Satan. Made Mao look ... somewhat human. We did a deal with Stalin, and we'd do it again.

Sorry, I prefer Satan, saving a billion people lives (including my), than God, intended to murder a swarm of innocent civilians just for needs of political games...

Sanctions will not dissuade Putin from arming the Taliban. And we don't have a president with the stones to do what it would take.

Look at Taliban warriors and their weapon at video in Internet. Do you really mean, Putin is owner of, at least, solid part of defence industry of US?

Maybe, Russian ex-pats, stealing a lot of Russian money, are not enough criminalized to live comfortable in criminal and corrupted Russia... Or Putin just waiting of "Rat Wolf" born from them, with gathered capital, which must be returned to Russia back...

Except that they do live comfortable lives in Russia.

Just walk through Mayfair or Belgravia or other neighborhoods in London where rich Russians have bought homes, or apartments in places such as Billionaire's Row in midtown Manhattan, and you see few people actually living in them.

It's a place for the Russian kleptocracy who rule the country to store their wealth.

I can help with your education......

"Communal apartments, where strangers lived as one big family, shaped many generations of Soviet and Russian citizens, and continue to exist even today. The lack of a private life, a striving to dole out rights and responsibilities equally, snitching, and a willingness to help one’s neighbors were all characteristic of an upbringing in a communal apartment.

Communal apartments are a unique Russian phenomenon. They first appeared after the revolution in 1917, when residential real estate became public property. The authorities began to divide up the apartments of wealthy citizens into smaller units in order to solve the chronic housing shortage brought on by the country’s rapid industrialization, which attracted many people to big cities. During the chaotic period of the 1920s, many peasants were also forced to seek shelter in cities in order to survive as collectivization robbed them of a livelihood. Securing a job at a factory or institution meant that they could get a room in a communal apartment.

An adult was eligible for about 10 square meters, and a child was eligible for five (these regulations changed later). The peasants of yesterday were the new neighbors of the pre-revolutionary intelligentsia; kitchen staff started sharing bathrooms with university professors. This lifestyle may not have been easy, but it adhered to the official ideology of Communal apartments are a unique Russian phenomenon. This description still holds true for many surviving kommunalki today, in which little appears to have changed in the last 30 or 40 years.

According to official data cited by Ilya Utekhin in Sketches of Communal Living, even as late as 2001, communal apartments comprised 35-38 percent of housing in central St. Petersburg and over 10 percent of the city’s total housing stock. Even today, the city has more communal apartments than any other city in Russia and it is not unusual to meet somebody who lives in a kommunalka.

The demand for rooms in communal apartments remains stable. In Moscow, not everyone can afford to rent an apartment (rent costs about $850-900), but rooms in communal apartments (about $500-625) are affordable to a lot of young people and those who have relocated to Moscow from other cities." In it together: How communal apartments shaped the outlook of generations

"In Petersburg, when the apartments of the bourgeoisie were divided for the workers, sometimes a door was left. Was a time the wet nurse's room and the nursery. Now for three, four, five families. A door in an old wall. If you had such a door, into your neighbor's apartment,you kept it a secret. A bookcase in front of it. Yes. A way to get out. When they come for you. "
From the novel "Skinner," Charlie Huston, p. 197.

I'm living in Moscow now. Where do you find any "Kommunalka"? I think, it costs now much more than 500$ to rent, because it's rarity. It's easily checkable at ЦИАН – база недвижимости в Москве | Продажа, аренда квартир и другой недвижимости :))))))))))))))

To rent an apartment

Yes, offcourse... What about "kommunalkas"? :)

Look at Taliban warriors and their weapon at video in Internet. Do you really mean, Putin is owner of, at least, solid part of defence industry of US?
While Americans fight the Taliban, Putin is making headway in Afghanistan

Except that they do live comfortable lives in Russia.

Just walk through Mayfair or Belgravia or other neighborhoods in London where rich Russians have bought homes, or apartments in places such as Billionaire's Row in midtown Manhattan, and you see few people actually living in them.

It's a place for the Russian kleptocracy who rule the country to store their wealth.

I can help with your education......

"Communal apartments, where strangers lived as one big family, shaped many generations of Soviet and Russian citizens, and continue to exist even today. The lack of a private life, a striving to dole out rights and responsibilities equally, snitching, and a willingness to help one’s neighbors were all characteristic of an upbringing in a communal apartment.

Communal apartments are a unique Russian phenomenon. They first appeared after the revolution in 1917, when residential real estate became public property. The authorities began to divide up the apartments of wealthy citizens into smaller units in order to solve the chronic housing shortage brought on by the country’s rapid industrialization, which attracted many people to big cities. During the chaotic period of the 1920s, many peasants were also forced to seek shelter in cities in order to survive as collectivization robbed them of a livelihood. Securing a job at a factory or institution meant that they could get a room in a communal apartment.

An adult was eligible for about 10 square meters, and a child was eligible for five (these regulations changed later). The peasants of yesterday were the new neighbors of the pre-revolutionary intelligentsia; kitchen staff started sharing bathrooms with university professors. This lifestyle may not have been easy, but it adhered to the official ideology of Communal apartments are a unique Russian phenomenon. This description still holds true for many surviving kommunalki today, in which little appears to have changed in the last 30 or 40 years.

According to official data cited by Ilya Utekhin in Sketches of Communal Living, even as late as 2001, communal apartments comprised 35-38 percent of housing in central St. Petersburg and over 10 percent of the city’s total housing stock. Even today, the city has more communal apartments than any other city in Russia and it is not unusual to meet somebody who lives in a kommunalka.

The demand for rooms in communal apartments remains stable. In Moscow, not everyone can afford to rent an apartment (rent costs about $850-900), but rooms in communal apartments (about $500-625) are affordable to a lot of young people and those who have relocated to Moscow from other cities." In it together: How communal apartments shaped the outlook of generations

"In Petersburg, when the apartments of the bourgeoisie were divided for the workers, sometimes a door was left. Was a time the wet nurse's room and the nursery. Now for three, four, five families. A door in an old wall. If you had such a door, into your neighbor's apartment,you kept it a secret. A bookcase in front of it. Yes. A way to get out. When they come for you. "
From the novel "Skinner," Charlie Huston, p. 197.

I'm living in Moscow now. Where do you find any "Kommunalka"? I think, it costs now much more than 500$ to rent, because it's rarity. It's easily checkable at ЦИАН – база недвижимости в Москве | Продажа, аренда квартир и другой недвижимости :))))))))))))))

To rent an apartment

Yes, offcourse... What about "kommunalkas"? :)

But it's not kommunalka's :) It's normal rooms in normal apartments for students, guests of Moscow and so on... One room for one-two students, not for a whole families, like in Soviet kommunalka :)

p.s. Just try to rent one of these rooms for family....

America didn't wanted of USSR fight the Taliban... So, what's the problem now, Russia just doing what America wanted...

America didn't wanted of USSR fight the Taliban... So, what's the problem now, Russia just doing what America wanted...
No offense, but I realize English isn't your first language, and I don't know a word of Russian beyond nyet, but I have no idea what you just said.

Why would Putin arm Taliban? Meanwhile Obama has been arming ISIS and that doesn't seem to bother you. Double standards, bro?

The CIA has been coordinating weapon deliveries on the Turkey-Syria border, German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spoke with a Jabhat al-Nusra commander, said. He added that the US knows that the weapons it delivers to rebels end up with terrorists.
‘US knows weapons sent to Syrian rebels end up with terrorists’ – German journo to RT

---
Republican member of the Virginia State Senate Richard Hayden Black talks to Press TV about ties between Washington and Daesh, further exposing the true “axis of evil” in the Middle East.

“If the United States had just stayed out of it at that point, the war would be over by now; people would be rebuilding, refugees would be returning back to Syria, but the United States rushed anti-Tank missiles, and we used these so-called moderate rebels as a conduit to supply al-Nusra, which is al-Qaeda in Syria,” he noted.

“If we were not supporting the war in Syria, I believe that the Syrians, combined with their allied forces from Iran, Lebanon and Russia… would move very steadily and restore the borders of Syria.”
PressTV-Senator exposes Washington's ties with Daesh
--
Western nations promote terrorism. Sadly, the French, British and American governments have trained, armed and organized jihadist terrorists from 60 foreign nations to invade and destabilize Syria. They are willing to use any means, however hideous to topple Syria. Jihadist training takes place at camps in Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. The U.S. actually pays the salaries of terrorist mercenaries, who frequently graduate from CIA camps to join al Qaeda and ISIS, where they conduct mass executions, beheadings, and crucifixions. Those western-trained terrorists enslave Christian and Yazidi women; they rape them and their children. This is a filthy war—a despicable crime against Syria in every sense.

The U.S. led Coalition against ISIS is a complete sham. We pretend to bomb ISIS but 75% of our planes return without engaging the enemy. In every war we’ve fought before, we attacked the enemy’s capital cities. It speaks volumes that—before the Russians’ arrival–the ISIS capital of Raqqa was never targeted for a serious onslaught. Rules of engagement tie the hands of American flyers in ways that benefit ISIS. When Turkey joined the “anti-ISIS Coalition,” it launched 300 air strikes against our valiant Kurdish allies—but only three against ISIS. Turkey is closely allied with ISIS and al Qaeda. They will never deliberately harm them.

600 U.S.-supplied TOW anti-tank missiles sent to al Qaeda-linked forces for that specific purpose.
when the news stops: Origins of the Syrian War, Richard H. Black, Senator of Virginia

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

I don't give a rats ass what Putin thinks.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015.

"GCHQ
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump aids were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--(and after the Trump team denied any contact with any Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.)
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Now Mueller has convened two Grand Juries, and loaded up on over 15 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, and last week added the criminal division of the IRS to the case, and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on an NBC interview with Lester Holt, and made an announcement that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

I don't give a rats ass what Putin thinks.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015.

"GCHQ
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump aids were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--(and after the Trump team denied any contact with any Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.)
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Now Mueller has convened two Grand Juries, and loaded up on over 15 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, and last week added the criminal division of the IRS to the case, and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on an NBC interview with Lester Holt, and made an announcement that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

How you liberals can even believe in such primitive fairly tales about a white bull (so to say in Russian style) or complete bullsh*t (to phrase it in English)? Nobody even believed Trump would become a Republican candidate to begin with, EVERYBODY was laughing at him. How Putin could make Republicans vote for him, what you are even talking about and what mushrooms are you liberals eating all together?

Megyn Kelly: There have been questions about the communications between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign....
Vladimir Putin: Well, this is just another piece of nonsense. Where would we get any information about him? Did we have some kind of special relationship with him. There was no relationship whatsoever. Yes, he visited Moscow in his day. But, you know, I never met him.

Many Americans come here. There are representatives of 100 companies from the US, who have come to Russia. Do you think I have met each and every representative of those American companies? And we will help them implement their plans in Russia and will try to steer things in a direction so that they can work here successfully and make a profit.

And should they all be arrested for it afterwards? Have you lost your minds there or something? Do you think we are gathering dirt on all of them now? Are you all right in the head, all of you there?
Interview to NBC

World GDP - per capita (PPP) - Economy

GDP - per capita (PPP): $16,300 (2016 est.)

Russia GDP per capita | 1989-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

GDP per capita in Russia averaged 8713.78 USD from 1989 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 11615.70 USD in 2013 and a record low of 5505.60 USD in 1998.

Russian financial crisis (2014–2017) - Wikipedia
Russian President Vladimir Putin has been criticized for running a kleptocracy, in which a small number of rent-seeking plutocrats drain the economy.

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways

Third world shithole run by a third world tinpot thug.

16,300? Product per capita in Russia was last recorded at 11099.20 US dollars in 2016
So that means Russia is still considerably lower than the world average.

Even if everything you said is 100% accurate and not the same sort of propaganda that's was used trying to get the US to forcibly remove Assad, considering that the same western political establishment that created said syrian propaganda wants to do the same to Putin, he has good reason to be nervous about journalists.

And there you have it, justifying killing journalists. Didn't take you long.

Russia had many waves of migration during late USSR and after, but I feel horror, when I think, people in world consider Russians as someone from this migration waves :)) Much of them just have a "villager complex" :)

You know why America has been doing so well? In part because it attracts entrepreneurial people from all over the world who are willing to take a risk and work hard to make it.

Russia is just one of the places that they run from because of pervasive corruption and limited economic opportunities.

This is not just me speaking, this is what Russians themselves think:

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

And yet Russkies on this site do not seem to be concerned at all about Putin & Co pocketing billions and billions of dollars as a public servants. The very SYMBOL of the corruption that is a heavy burden on Russian economy and it's people. Instead you are fixated on gays and some nationalist white christianity nonsense.

Suckers is what you are.

Ok, ok, Russia is very poor and corrupted country... Wait. Is Russia so corrupted, why your Hillary cannot buy Putin with all his puppets to rule the world? :)

And if poor, downed and wasted Russian economics could produce one underwater cruiser with hundred nuclear heads per day - don't you think, it's a sort of powerful magic? :) Do you really believe in Santa Claus? :))

Russia is so poor, so corrupt. USA is so great...that's what we hear from some brainwashed people.

But for some reason NASA uses Russian spaceships to send their Astronauts to International Space Station. I wonder, why?... That only can mean a couple of things: Russia builds more reliable spaceships than USA and USA absolutely trusts Russia as a partner and all their political talk about "bad" Russia is cheap.

If space rockets and jets were a measure of good life quality Russians would have some of the best living in the world.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Russian economy was always good at big central control effort projects like putting rockets into space...but disastrous at improving quality of life for it's citizens down here on earth.

Today Russian economy is good at pooling it's resources into the pockets of Russian oligarchs and like great Russian space tech, they are some of the richest rich people in the world...but that economy has been failing the common man and there is no real middle class to speak of.

You know, we have space rocket jets only because our domestic bears need a job to apply their skills. They also like to build nuclear reactors for us, but when they drunk vodka at every morning, they don't like too easy tasks...

You+are+not+funny_255d5f_5930556.jpg

...you must be drunk or something.

I would like to see some American journalists hung from a tree TBH
The people who spread fake stories (knowing they are fake like CNN was caught admitting it) and thus participating in mass brainwashing of the population should be called whatever but journalists.

Last edited:

That is some seriously nutty Trash.

Why? They go around spreading propaganda that endangers innocent lives while they sit in their ivory towers, free of consequence.

BECAUSE FREEDOM OF PRESS AND DUE PROCESS IS WELL WORTH IT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT CRETIN.

That is some seriously nutty Trash.

Why? They go around spreading propaganda that endangers innocent lives while they sit in their ivory towers, free of consequence.

BECAUSE FREEDOM OF PRESS AND DUE PROCESS IS WELL WORTH IT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT CRETIN.
So far we have been watching freedom of liberals LIES parade.

Forum List

Back