🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

And there you have it, justifying killing journalists. Didn't take you long.

I would like to see some American journalists hung from a tree TBH

That is some seriously nutty Trash.

Why? They go around spreading propaganda that endangers innocent lives while they sit in their ivory towers, free of consequence.

BECAUSE FREEDOM OF PRESS AND DUE PROCESS IS WELL WORTH IT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT CRETIN.
So far we have been watching a freedom of LIES liberals parade.

Don't worry about it, these are developed world sort of values. Not meant for you Putin trolls.

BECAUSE FREEDOM OF PRESS AND DUE PROCESS IS WELL WORTH IT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT CRETIN.

Buddy, the MSM is nothing but the propaganda arm of the federal government.

so lets hang them up for having a point of view. DUH :rolleyes:

People are getting killed in the streets because of media hysteria. Racial tensions are tearing this country apart because the media hypes to death every police shooting making it seem as if there's an epidemic of racist cops. Nazis hiding under every bed...

I would like to see some American journalists hung from a tree TBH

That is some seriously nutty Trash.

Why? They go around spreading propaganda that endangers innocent lives while they sit in their ivory towers, free of consequence.

So far we have been watching a freedom of LIES liberals parade.

Don't worry about it, these are developed world sort of values. Not meant for you Putin trolls.

Keep enjoying FREE Soros propaganda since it appeals to you more than the truth..

CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t"

What nut-cases you liberals are believing CNN and other lying liberal Media even after they told all the world: "We are spreading bullsh*t!""

Last edited:
You know why America has been doing so well? In part because it attracts entrepreneurial people from all over the world who are willing to take a risk and work hard to make it.

Russia is just one of the places that they run from because of pervasive corruption and limited economic opportunities.

This is not just me speaking, this is what Russians themselves think:

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

And yet Russkies on this site do not seem to be concerned at all about Putin & Co pocketing billions and billions of dollars as a public servants. The very SYMBOL of the corruption that is a heavy burden on Russian economy and it's people. Instead you are fixated on gays and some nationalist white christianity nonsense.

Suckers is what you are.

Ok, ok, Russia is very poor and corrupted country... Wait. Is Russia so corrupted, why your Hillary cannot buy Putin with all his puppets to rule the world? :)

And if poor, downed and wasted Russian economics could produce one underwater cruiser with hundred nuclear heads per day - don't you think, it's a sort of powerful magic? :) Do you really believe in Santa Claus? :))

Russia is so poor, so corrupt. USA is so great...that's what we hear from some brainwashed people.

But for some reason NASA uses Russian spaceships to send their Astronauts to International Space Station. I wonder, why?... That only can mean a couple of things: Russia builds more reliable spaceships than USA and USA absolutely trusts Russia as a partner and all their political talk about "bad" Russia is cheap.

If space rockets and jets were a measure of good life quality Russians would have some of the best living in the world.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Russian economy was always good at big central control effort projects like putting rockets into space...but disastrous at improving quality of life for it's citizens down here on earth.

Today Russian economy is good at pooling it's resources into the pockets of Russian oligarchs and like great Russian space tech, they are some of the richest rich people in the world...but that economy has been failing the common man and there is no real middle class to speak of.

You know, we have space rocket jets only because our domestic bears need a job to apply their skills. They also like to build nuclear reactors for us, but when they drunk vodka at every morning, they don't like too easy tasks...

You+are+not+funny_255d5f_5930556.jpg

...you must be drunk or something.

As for me - I could be anything, I'm not a 100$ to be good for everyone... But how about YOUR responsibility for YOUR OWN words and sins? :) Does it changes, if Satan or Eternal Evil presents in your company?

Last edited:
Not only sanctions, I think. Using $ to compare Russian economics is very approximate tool, especially in closed areas, like defence industry :) It's a real source of legends about "Putin got money from nothing" or "Putin stole money of all Russian people to raise an army" :)))
Sanctions will not dissuade Putin from arming the Taliban. And we don't have a president with the stones to do what it would take.

Look at Taliban warriors and their weapon at video in Internet. Do you really mean, Putin is owner of, at least, solid part of defence industry of US?
While Americans fight the Taliban, Putin is making headway in Afghanistan

America didn't wanted of USSR fight the Taliban... So, what's the problem now, Russia just doing what America wanted...
No offense, but I realize English isn't your first language, and I don't know a word of Russian beyond nyet, but I have no idea what you just said.

That's because I'm talking you about real history, instead of media propaganda. You're right, my English is not my first language and not so good, but you cannot understand me only because you don't remember a background of topic, we're discussing :) Just look at the history of Taliban of the second half of XX century :)

Great response from Mr. Putin.

Well if they weren't married they were engaged--:badgrin:

Trump-Putin-cartoon.jpg

"While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.

As part of the discussions, a Russian-born real estate developer urged Trump to come to Moscow to tout the proposal and suggested that he could get President Vladimir Putin to say “great things” about Trump, according to several people who have been briefed on his correspondence."
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

You can scroll back to post # 330 on this thread for recent Russian investigation news & video's and for older news on the Russian investigation, just click on the below link--(just ignore the error message.) It's clear they already have collusion and are now looking into the financials for money laundering, etc.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

I don't give a rats ass what Putin thinks.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015.

"GCHQ
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump aids were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--(and after the Trump team denied any contact with any Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.)
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Now Mueller has convened two Grand Juries, and loaded up on over 15 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, and last week added the criminal division of the IRS to the case, and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on an NBC interview with Lester Holt, and made an announcement that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

How you liberals can even believe in such primitive fairly tales about a white bull (so to say in Russian style) or complete bullsh*t (to phrase it in English)? Nobody even believed Trump would become a Republican candidate to begin with, EVERYBODY was laughing at him. How Putin could make Republicans vote for him, what you are even talking about and what mushrooms are you liberals eating all together?

Megyn Kelly: There have been questions about the communications between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign....
Vladimir Putin: Well, this is just another piece of nonsense. Where would we get any information about him? Did we have some kind of special relationship with him. There was no relationship whatsoever. Yes, he visited Moscow in his day. But, you know, I never met him.

Many Americans come here. There are representatives of 100 companies from the US, who have come to Russia. Do you think I have met each and every representative of those American companies? And we will help them implement their plans in Russia and will try to steer things in a direction so that they can work here successfully and make a profit.

And should they all be arrested for it afterwards? Have you lost your minds there or something? Do you think we are gathering dirt on all of them now? Are you all right in the head, all of you there?
Interview to NBC

Sweet Baby Jesus--Vladimir Putin is NOT going to admit he interferred into an American election for crying out loud--:badgrin: You have put yourself into a position where you're now having to defend Vladimir Putin over your undying support for Trump.

It's right there on post # 330 on this thread . Video's and links. If you want more video's & links on older Russian investigation news just go to this link--(ignore the error message.)

You know it's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when you insist on remaining ignorant, and that's exactly what you're doing.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

As they say--trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach algebra to a Chimpanzee.

Last edited:
Ok, ok, Russia is very poor and corrupted country... Wait. Is Russia so corrupted, why your Hillary cannot buy Putin with all his puppets to rule the world? :)

And if poor, downed and wasted Russian economics could produce one underwater cruiser with hundred nuclear heads per day - don't you think, it's a sort of powerful magic? :) Do you really believe in Santa Claus? :))

Russia is so poor, so corrupt. USA is so great...that's what we hear from some brainwashed people.

But for some reason NASA uses Russian spaceships to send their Astronauts to International Space Station. I wonder, why?... That only can mean a couple of things: Russia builds more reliable spaceships than USA and USA absolutely trusts Russia as a partner and all their political talk about "bad" Russia is cheap.
Hey when you can buy something cheaper than it costs to build it, go for it. LOL

So, from your point of view, it's ok to hand the lives of American citizens (Astronauts) to one of your main enemies (according to your "leaders") just because it's cheaper? Hm-m-m.... Even a third world country wouldn't do that.

Obama called ebola, Russia and ISIS America’s greatest threats,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-pe...adimir-putin-americas-greatest-threat/5486304

Oh, I thought your space vehicles worked oK. Dude, we cut a deal with FUCKING STALIN

Why he is FUCKING? Because he made an anti-nuclear and anti-rocket shield to Russia? Because he didn't allow to US to kill 150 millions of Soviet people?
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

We had no obligation to the Eastern European doormats anyway. They sold themselves out, because it was up to them to turn themselves into fortresses. For these minor nations, independence is not a right; it must be earned through heavy defense spending.

If space rockets and jets were a measure of good life quality Russians would have some of the best living in the world.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Russian economy was always good at big central control effort projects like putting rockets into space...but disastrous at improving quality of life for it's citizens down here on earth.

Today Russian economy is good at pooling it's resources into the pockets of Russian oligarchs and like great Russian space tech, they are some of the richest rich people in the world...but that economy has been failing the common man and there is no real middle class to speak of.

You know, we have space rocket jets only because our domestic bears need a job to apply their skills. They also like to build nuclear reactors for us, but when they drunk vodka at every morning, they don't like too easy tasks...

You+are+not+funny_255d5f_5930556.jpg

...you must be drunk or something.

As for me - I could be anything, I'm not a 100$ to be good for everyone... But how about YOUR responsibility for YOUR OWN words and sins? :) Does it changes, if Satan or Eternal Evil presents in your company?

I have no idea what you are rambling about.

I'm responsible.

People are getting killed in the streets because of media hysteria. Racial tensions are tearing this country apart because the media hypes to death every police shooting making it seem as if there's an epidemic of racist cops. Nazis hiding under every bed...

What "Media hysteria" specifically caused which specific death?

Heather Heyer for one...

Just a few years ago, almost no one was offended by the rebel flag or thought it was a symbol of white supremacy until the media implanted the idea in the nappy heads of useful idiots:

Home invasion double homicide committed by 3 blacks because the house displayed a rebel flag. The media who are complicit for spreading hysteria won't cover this story and the facts are being suppressed:
House with Confederate flag stormed in AL, two males beaten and killed

...and I could sit here all day rattling off similar crimes. Also let's not forget the rash of police officers being lured into ambushes and executed.

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

I don't give a rats ass what Putin thinks.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015.

"GCHQ
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump aids were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--(and after the Trump team denied any contact with any Russians during the campaign season 17 TIMES.)
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Now Mueller has convened two Grand Juries, and loaded up on over 15 criminal prosecutors, money laundering experts, and last week added the criminal division of the IRS to the case, and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on an NBC interview with Lester Holt, and made an announcement that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

How you liberals can even believe in such primitive fairly tales about a white bull (so to say in Russian style) or complete bullsh*t (to phrase it in English)? Nobody even believed Trump would become a Republican candidate to begin with, EVERYBODY was laughing at him. How Putin could make Republicans vote for him, what you are even talking about and what mushrooms are you liberals eating all together?

Megyn Kelly: There have been questions about the communications between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign....
Vladimir Putin: Well, this is just another piece of nonsense. Where would we get any information about him? Did we have some kind of special relationship with him. There was no relationship whatsoever. Yes, he visited Moscow in his day. But, you know, I never met him.

Many Americans come here. There are representatives of 100 companies from the US, who have come to Russia. Do you think I have met each and every representative of those American companies? And we will help them implement their plans in Russia and will try to steer things in a direction so that they can work here successfully and make a profit.

And should they all be arrested for it afterwards? Have you lost your minds there or something? Do you think we are gathering dirt on all of them now? Are you all right in the head, all of you there?
Interview to NBC

Sweet Baby Jesus--Vladimir Putin is NOT going to admit he interferred into an American election for crying out loud--:badgrin: You have put yourself into a position where you're now having to defend Vladimir Putin over your undying support for Trump.

It's right there on post # 330 on this thread . Video's and links. If you want more video's & links on older Russian investigation news just go to this link--(ignore the error message.)

You know it's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when you insist on remaining ignorant, and that's exactly what you're doing.

As they say--trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach algebra to a Chimpanzee.

Come out of your parallel world, created by liberal Media, and see how your liberal Media has been lying to you. And when asked why, they give you such an easy answer: it's all business and it's all about ratings.

CNN EXPOSED IN UNDERCOVER STING! Producer Says Trump - Russia Story

Trump and Putin met during the Summit in July for the first time in their life, but your head is so screwed up by now that I doubt you will be able to see the truth EVER. You are very easy to manipulate and just a gift for somebody like Soros and his Deep State buddies, the enemies of your country.

Heather Heyer for one...

Just a few years ago, almost no one was offended by the rebel flag or thought it was a symbol of white supremacy until the media implanted the idea in the nappy heads of useful idiots:

Home invasion double homicide committed by 3 blacks because the house displayed a rebel flag. The media who are complicit for spreading hysteria won't cover this story and the facts are being suppressed:
House with Confederate flag stormed in AL, two males beaten and killed

...and I could sit here all day rattling off similar crimes. Also let's not forget the rash of police officers being lured into ambushes and executed.

Ohhh I see, so because "media" is somehow biased against confederacy symbols on government property, that caused that fucking retard to plow his car into people?

Is there anything "media" can be against that CAN'T cause some retard to plow into a crowd?After all media is against racism and VIOLENCE ITSELF. Maybe THAT could piss someone off?

Hell maybe Obama could have came out and flat out jailed a righty publicly espousing his views on "the media" against gun control - after all, that could really set someone off to "exercise some of those second amendment remedies".

Perhaps pro-lifers putting their anti-abortion point of view out there is a national security concern? We need to jail them before some law abiding abortion performing doctor gets killed...oops too late.

Maybe discussion about budget cuts to Social Security, or politics all together is just TOO VOLATILE for people to handle without some good ol' punching each other in the face. Let's have whatever administration is in office make those decisions or better yet, have nutbags like yourself decide which journalist to go after with a rope.

You are too fucking clueless to understand what box of shit you open up by going down that road.

Last edited:
Ohhh I see, so because "media" is somehow biased against rebel flags on government property, that caused that fucking retard to plow his car into people?

Is there anything "media" can be against that CAN'T cause some retard to plow into a crowd. After all media is against racism and VIOLENCE ITSELF. Maybe THAT could piss someone off? Or maybe gowd forbid there is a righty publicly espousing his views on "the media" against gun control - that could really set someone off to "exercise some of those second amendment remedies".

Hell maybe Obama could have came out and flat out jailed a righty publicly espousing his views on "the media" against gun control - after all, that could really set someone off to "exercise some of those second amendment remedies".

Perhaps pro-lifers putting their anti-abortion point of view out there is a national security concern? We need to jail them before some abortion performing doctor gets killed (oops too late)

You are too fucking clueless to understand what box of shit you open up.

The Alt-right and other pro-white groups you're (rightfully) shitting your pants over would not be necessary if not for the decades long media assault on the very concept of white people...Two generations have been thrown under the bus, their birthright and future stolen to appease race baiters like Al Sharpton... Persecuted and demonized, undermined and emasculated...backed into a corner like animals. When you have nothing left to lose, don't be surprised when the target of your hate turns savage.

Ohhh I see, so because "media" is somehow biased against rebel flags on government property, that caused that fucking retard to plow his car into people?

Is there anything "media" can be against that CAN'T cause some retard to plow into a crowd. After all media is against racism and VIOLENCE ITSELF. Maybe THAT could piss someone off? Or maybe gowd forbid there is a righty publicly espousing his views on "the media" against gun control - that could really set someone off to "exercise some of those second amendment remedies".

Perhaps pro-lifers putting their anti-abortion point of view out there is a national security concern? We need to jail them before some abortion performing doctor gets killed (oops too late)

The Alt-right and other pro-white groups you're (rightfully) shitting your pants over would not be necessary if not for the decades long media assault on the very concept of white people...Two generations have been thrown under the bus, their birthright and future stolen to appease race baiters like Al Sharpton... Persecuted and demonized, undermined and emasculated...backed into a corner like animals. When you have nothing left to lose, don't be surprised when the target of your hate turns savage.

Dude, you are a total fucking whack job.

We white people, and our "birthright" is doing just fine thank you. Do yourself and everyone a favor and lay off politics for a bit and just concentrate on getting your shit together.

I promise you, your life will get a lot more positive.

Last edited:

We whites, and out "birthright" is doing just fine thank you. Do yourself and everyone a favor and lay off politics for a bit and just concentrate on getting your shit together.

J’avais rêvé du Nord [I had dreamt of the North]

Between Martigues and Marseille,
Dipping into the waters of Africa,
Fate has dictated that I sit,
Close to Fos the septic tank…

Where I was born the sea reeks of petrol,
Under an oxydized sky and a scorching dirty sun,
That falls as thick as a straitjacket
Over the company towers;

Where I was born sheet metal and plastic lie at the horizon,
Each piece of earth scorched like the Arizona desert,
Only vermin like to hang around
In this gigantic sauna and

Where I was born it is never a good idea to venture out:
The coppers have lost their balls in front of Arab gangs,
Who will stick you full of holes,
If your face is too pale…

Because where I was born is no longer France,
Our Gothic splendours:
Now decaying ruins of stone
Tagged with exotic swear words…

In the streets of France,
We’re punching kidneys and starting fires.
Lay down petrol, quick you can.
So that all the vultures,
Burn on the ground and expire.
If you don’t piss off,
Then we’ll fuck you up.

Blond with blue eyes, calcinated,
Planted in the wrong place,
Begging for my legitimate fate,
I suddenly had a dream of the North.

Of virgin wooded expanses,
Of a welcoming permafrost,
In which I would never meet again,
The eternal ebony abhorrence.

I had wanted to break Phoebus,
And shoot back all of his arrows,
So that he would crash like an Airbus,
Between Marseille and Marrakech.

And you appeared to me as a mirror, a brother in hatred,
A generous purveyor of twilights and ice,
A discordant horn of European enmity
Blowing muck on those who scorn my race.

You Black Metal! Forged in garages at night,
Like home-made bomb,
Made half from dreams and half from rage.

You Black Metal! Emerging from the bowels of the earth,
Like a huge anal probe,
To blow up entire cities!

You Black Metal! Steel cutter of throats,
Deadly national spur,
That makes Red roses bleed

You Black Metal! Suddenly you lent me your wings,
Like an immense boreal raven,
To tear myself far away, towards nobler citadels!

Sanctions are relatively ineffective because as Russia is foreclosed from accessing other markets because it cannot afford goods produced, it subsitutes local products, which can be produced cheaper because there is no currency exchange. While the products available to consumers are not as good as W. European products, the population is satisfied because of nationalism and xenophobia.

It is probably not a coincidence Putin preferred Trump to Clinton

Not only sanctions, I think. Using $ to compare Russian economics is very approximate tool, especially in closed areas, like defence industry :) It's a real source of legends about "Putin got money from nothing" or "Putin stole money of all Russian people to raise an army" :)))
Sanctions will not dissuade Putin from arming the Taliban. And we don't have a president with the stones to do what it would take.
Why would Putin arm Taliban? Meanwhile Obama has been arming ISIS and that doesn't seem to bother you. Double standards, bro?

The CIA has been coordinating weapon deliveries on the Turkey-Syria border, German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spoke with a Jabhat al-Nusra commander, said. He added that the US knows that the weapons it delivers to rebels end up with terrorists.
‘US knows weapons sent to Syrian rebels end up with terrorists’ – German journo to RT

---
Republican member of the Virginia State Senate Richard Hayden Black talks to Press TV about ties between Washington and Daesh, further exposing the true “axis of evil” in the Middle East.

“If the United States had just stayed out of it at that point, the war would be over by now; people would be rebuilding, refugees would be returning back to Syria, but the United States rushed anti-Tank missiles, and we used these so-called moderate rebels as a conduit to supply al-Nusra, which is al-Qaeda in Syria,” he noted.

“If we were not supporting the war in Syria, I believe that the Syrians, combined with their allied forces from Iran, Lebanon and Russia… would move very steadily and restore the borders of Syria.”
PressTV-Senator exposes Washington's ties with Daesh
--
Western nations promote terrorism. Sadly, the French, British and American governments have trained, armed and organized jihadist terrorists from 60 foreign nations to invade and destabilize Syria. They are willing to use any means, however hideous to topple Syria. Jihadist training takes place at camps in Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. The U.S. actually pays the salaries of terrorist mercenaries, who frequently graduate from CIA camps to join al Qaeda and ISIS, where they conduct mass executions, beheadings, and crucifixions. Those western-trained terrorists enslave Christian and Yazidi women; they rape them and their children. This is a filthy war—a despicable crime against Syria in every sense.

The U.S. led Coalition against ISIS is a complete sham. We pretend to bomb ISIS but 75% of our planes return without engaging the enemy. In every war we’ve fought before, we attacked the enemy’s capital cities. It speaks volumes that—before the Russians’ arrival–the ISIS capital of Raqqa was never targeted for a serious onslaught. Rules of engagement tie the hands of American flyers in ways that benefit ISIS. When Turkey joined the “anti-ISIS Coalition,” it launched 300 air strikes against our valiant Kurdish allies—but only three against ISIS. Turkey is closely allied with ISIS and al Qaeda. They will never deliberately harm them.

600 U.S.-supplied TOW anti-tank missiles sent to al Qaeda-linked forces for that specific purpose.
when the news stops: Origins of the Syrian War, Richard H. Black, Senator of Virginia
"Wise Stewards" Need to Be Skewered

You don't live in the real world if you think the State Department does. A motley crew of fraternity drunks and nutty professors, they are easily suckered and swindled by the "good Muslims." But partisan insanity provides the fake news that they knew all along they were dealing with cowards, crooks, and terrorists. Sticking to that story covers up the fact that bureaucrats, businessmen, and academics are all the same way. I feel no reluctance in dissing the High and Mighty Lowlife because what they think of all of us is even worse.

"Valiant Kurds"? They ran like rabbits when ISIS showed up. Only when President Obama finally called in air strikes were they able to take back the towns they had ditched. Never back those with no backbone.

We white people, and our "birthright" is doing just fine thank you. Do yourself and everyone a favor and lay off politics for a bit and just concentrate on getting your shit together.

Sorry, Anton, but you are not the one to give advises to anybody. F-word has been your strongest argument so far.

Use your own advise yourself: stay away from politics, watch your favorite tennis, play more tennis outdoors, breathe more of fresh air, do whatever but littering the Internet with your immature posts.

Sorry, Anton, but you are not the one to give advises to anybody. F-word has been your strongest argument so far.

Use your own advise yourself: stay away from politics, watch your favorite tennis, play more tennis outdoors, breathe more of fresh air, do whatever but littering the Internet with your immature posts.

Yea, because my posting is just like postings of a raving lunatic about how whites are getting oppressed and how journalists need to be hanged because they are causing white supremacists to murder people.

If you don't have any advice for this nutbag then you are in the same deplorable basket as he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back