Is race relations something that can be really healed?

The only people who can change the social frictions in this nation are the people who put their race, skin tone, religious preference, or other social distinctions above the ideal of being an AMERICAN, first and foremost.

Until we make being an American the top priority in our Society, nothing is going to change in any meaningful fashion.

Step One, Call out those assholes who falsely accuse people of being racist for partisan gain.

That's pissing off a lot of white people, to the a very great extent..

And it encourages hypersensitivity and abuse of accusations of racism among liberals and minorities.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already. I also recently saw a banner in the stands of a sports game that read " Racism is as American as pie", or something along those lines until they removed it. I wonder if racism is so deeply inbred that we really can't change it, only tolerate it to some degrees?
Is racism a threat to the United states, or any other state for that matter.

Or has it become a beast that has enough support for it not to change? Racism is even behind North Korea's behavior; racism mixed with self survival is a deadly reality.
The banner at the Red Sox game was unfurled by Antifa, to knock racists.
I think we've already made a lot of progress to do away with racism, at least as a defining characteristic of our country. It will take time. It's a human instinct to sense differences in others and find those with commonalities. It takes good socialization to overcome those intuitive fears of others, but I think we're making progress.
Then along comes the internet and trolls and a soap box for every hateful racist and it seems like racism is coming back full force. But we've made progress. Maybe we've just taken one step back. It's up to us not to let it go too far.

Good observations. Progress is progress. And it will take time

We can do it if we try. Our children deserve it. Many racist people will just have to starve that monster inside of them.

And its a horrible monster.

We can do it if we try. Our children deserve it. Many racist people will just have to starve that monster inside of them.

And its a horrible monster.

I agree. Luckily anti-racism has been a bi-partisan consensus for generations.

Step one moving forward.

Call out those who use false accusations of racism for partisan gain.

We can heal racism by communicating with each other and understanding that difference in culture is a thing to embrace or at least see the difference in diversity as one of the reasons why humanity is strong.

We can heal racism by communicating with each other and understanding that difference in culture is a thing to embrace or at least see the difference in diversity as one of the reasons why humanity is strong.
Whites see diversity as a threat. To them diversity means they cant keep up the facade of superiority. I keep telling you that whites as a group are insecure and instinctively racist because they fear genetic annihilation. Actually I should point out its more so the white males. The white females seem to instinctively seek out those that can improve their genetics.

Whites see diversity as a threat. To them diversity means they cant keep up the facade of superiority. I keep telling you that whites as a group are insecure and instinctively racist because they fear genetic annihilation. Actually I should point out its more so the white males. The white females seem to instinctively seek out those that can improve their genetics.

Anyone can turn away from racism and heal their conscious direction towards unity; we can make it , if we try! We have to turn away from blaming others and change our own sight of others who are not like us.

Anyone can turn away from racism and heal their conscious direction towards unity; we can make it , if we try! We have to turn away from blaming others and change our own sight of others who are not like us.
That may be true. However it appears that either whites dont want to embrace diversity or like i said they are instinctively frightened of genetic annihilation. My advice to non whites is to band together and reject white philosophy until whites die out or absorbed into the human population.

How can race relations be healed? Hmm...
concentration.jpg

Ascelepias is not interested in healing. He is a terrible racist and will never stop blaming whites for everything and denying all responsibility.

Ascelepias is not interested in healing. He is a terrible racist and will never stop blaming whites for everything and denying all responsibility.

Well then those like him are the ones we need to deal with. We need to confront both black and white groups who are pushing racism , and some how get into their belief systems and effect change ; as much change as we can reach with them.

There is a reason why people are so racist ; and that needs to be seriously examined. We need to make them friends of freedom.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already.

Yeah, that Ellis Island Award certainly endeared him to the KKK.

Trump is no racist.

80 NAMED AS RECIPIENTS OF ELLIS ISLAND AWARDS

Well what is he? Can he bring racial healing to the nation? Would he be your pick to accomplish that?

Skin color at this late stage has little to do with it. Cultural and behavioral differences are the catalyst, and those differences are accentuated, preserved and forwarded by Democrat policies and media accident chasers. They have been very successful at Balkanizing America.

Race relations had been moving right along positively until Obama, realizing the only way to "fundamentally change" the United States was to further fragment it began to personally "adopt" every black thug in sight and make them into the heroes of the black community. The thing ran under its own power after that.

Fortunately for America, his goals were crushed when Trump won. We were just left with a clean-up job.

Without racism to scream about, the Democrats would be gone already.

See my signature. That echoes my opinion on the matter.

The biggest impediment is that some people see it as a way to gain advantage over others, be it politically and economically.

Until this stops, there is no way to end the divide.

Well then those like him are the ones we need to deal with. We need to confront both black and white groups who are pushing racism , and some how get into their belief systems and effect change ; as much change as we can reach with them.

There is a reason why people are so racist ; and that needs to be seriously examined. We need to make them friends of freedom.
You dont need to confront people like me. I cant be racist and raising a white child. Corral is just mad I dont take his racist bullshit.

I was listening to a program about Trumps age and how he was really too old to change his views on race. Which is why he rehashed his same views on the KKK and Alt Right that got him in trouble already.

Trump is no racist.

Well what is he? Can he bring racial healing to the nation? Would he be your pick to accomplish that?

Skin color at this late stage has little to do with it. Cultural and behavioral differences are the catalyst, and those differences are accentuated, preserved and forwarded by Democrat policies and media accident chasers. They have been very successful at Balkanizing America.

Race relations had been moving right along positively until Obama, realizing the only way to "fundamentally change" the United States was to further fragment it began to personally "adopt" every black thug in sight and make them into the heroes of the black community. The thing ran under its own power after that.

Fortunately for America, his goals were crushed when Trump won. We were just left with a clean-up job.

The biggest impediment is that some people see it as a way to gain advantage over others, be it politically and economically.

Well it certainly will not be easy to close the divide , and we then have to deal with this tendency in some to try and gain advantage over others; we can give them certain benefits for their own groups, or offer reward for leaving our political and economic systems alone , and get their help in promoting harmony and peace; you know, let them still be involved in the process, just get them to see what the process of peace looks like when all are involved and all benefit from it.

You dont need to confront people like me. I cant be racist and raising a white child. Corral is just mad I dont take his racist bullshit.

That sounds interesting ; so your raising a white child? If that is true, then I agree it would be hard for you to be truly racist in your heart. I think many here just judge you by your words;

and I certainly do see that you don't take racist things from others. Let me ask you, just looking at your own words, do you see why others may think your racist?

Trump is no racist.

You mean like what whites have been doing to Blacks and other people of color since the inception of this country?

Forum List

Back