Zone1 Is radical political Islam even a question or issue in the US?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I think it isnt, because there arent many, maybe foreign-policy wise, but in europe its a huge threat, like the stabbings recently in Germany show. Did you heard of it?

A radical Islamist stabbed, a activist who rallies and warns of the dangerous fascist ideology of political islam?

I mean in America they dislike typically Catholic immigrants from south and central america, which they call "illegals" but there isnt any radical islam threat?

I think many european nationalists, and american white nationalists do not recognise islam as dangerous sometimes they would dislike some muslims, but they would consider them brown like they consider venezualans brown who are catholic or negroes and violent.

Do you think islam has any special role for being dangerous or its just "brown and black people"?

I do dislike radical political Islam though, as everyone who is a unbeliever or infidel, or who is not a muslim is disliked by islamists, and can be a target or victim. They dont make that distinction white, black. asian. They kill arab christians or black christians too, hindus and buddhists and would everyone who is not a muslim.

Last edited:
radical religious nuts are in the US, & are a threat no matter what the belief; whether it's fundie moooslems or so called 'god warriors' of the christian faith. both want a theocrasy which is the antithesis of the US constitution.

radical religious nuts are in the US, & are a threat no matter what the belief; whether it's fundie moooslems or so called 'god warriors' of the christian faith. both want a theocrasy which is the antithesis of the US constitution.
Do you really think Christianity is not the more moderate, benevolent peaceful and loving religion? And religion which is generally "better"?

meh ...actually from what i understand - sikhism is.
i think religion plays a role too, did you saw my thread "visiting serbias muslim city" its culturally different then rest of serbia, and people are dressed differently, and act differently, alcohol is not served in most restaurants. brazilian blacks for example, do have a flamboyant or "cheerful" and "free culture" like how they view food, sexuality etc. then black muslims somewhere in niggeria.

i think religion plays a role too, did you saw my thread "visiting serbias muslim city" its culturally different then rest of serbia, and people are dressed differently, and act differently, alcohol is not served in most restaurants. brazilian blacks for example, do have a flamboyant or "cheerful" and "free culture" like how they view food, sexuality etc. then black muslims somewhere in niggeria.
fundie is fundie. i suppose you can make the argument that there are more radical islamists world wide because islam is the largest religion.

fundie is fundie. i suppose you can make the argument that there are more radical islamists world wide because islam is the largest religion.
There are more radical muslims per capita as well, not just in total, and the numbers are like 100,000 to 1 in terms of violence. Do you see any stories of Christians bombing crowds? Get that "they are the same" shit out of my face. Im an atheist and its quite obvious which religion sucks super fucking bad. We ALL know which religion causes violence everywhere in the world, and it isnt the fucking Christians. :cuckoo:

Youre fuckin stupid dude. Stop making these dumb posts.

Last edited:
I think it isnt, because there arent many, maybe foreign-policy wise, but in europe its a huge threat, like the stabbings recently in Germany show. Did you heard of it?

A radical Islamist stabbed, a activist who rallies and warns of the dangerous fascist ideology of political islam?

I mean in America they dislike typically Catholic immigrants from south and central america, which they call "illegals" but there isnt any radical islam threat?

I think many european nationalists, and american white nationalists do not recognise islam as dangerous sometimes they would dislike some muslims, but they would consider them brown like they consider venezualans brown who are catholic or negroes and violent.

Do you think islam has any special role for being dangerous or its just "brown and black people"?

I do dislike radical political Islam though, as everyone who is a unbeliever or infidel, or who is not a muslim is disliked by islamists, and can be a target or victim. They dont make that distinction white, black. asian. They kill arab christians or black christians too, hindus and buddhists and would everyone who is not a muslim.
I think radical Islam can be very dangerous just like radical Christianity can be. I have known many more progressive muslims that got along fine with others of different religions. I am a Christian who had one of his goods friends growing up as a Muslim. He was very open minded to Christians and other faiths and treated them well. He also had Jewish friends.I go to a Christian church every Sunday and also love reading the Quran and studying about the life of the prophet Muhammad.

There have been Honor Related Killings In all 50 States over last 10 years ( And in some there has beenFGM )

There are more radical muslims per capita as well, not just in total, and the numbers are like 100,000 to 1 in terms of violence. Do you see any stories of Christians bombing crowds?

i never said otherwise. but - fundie is fundie - whether mooooooslem, christian, ATHEIST ... yada yada yada. extremism rooted in religious, or some other ideology all comes out the same as far as terrorism, worldwide.

dude.

Get that "they are the same" shit out of my face. Im an atheist and its quite obvious which religion sucks super fucking bad.

& so are SOME plain old white christians sucking. i was just surprised to see just how many came to the surface here when the chosen one got the keys to the WH. but RW extremism comes in all shapes & sizes.

& colors; i bet if you put them all together in that basket of deplorables, they might just surpass them in that. :113:

We ALL know which religion causes violence everywhere in the world, and it isnt the fucking Christians. :cuckoo:

:heehee: potty mouth.

Youre fuckin stupid

:heehee: potty mouth

& it's spelt :

Y - o- -u- ' r - e

i was born & am a hetero dudette, since 1962.

Stop making these dumb posts.

:blowpop:make me.

Who in the Christian faith wants a theocrasy before the 2nd coming of the Lord? Keep in mind that the Christian "religion" is divided into 20,000 different churches or sects. Christians believe in free will. Muslims don't.

Who in the Christian faith wants a theocrasy before the 2nd coming of the Lord?

you can start with the alitos ...

Keep in mind that the Christian "religion" is divided into 20,000 different churches or sects.

& each one believes theirs is the true christian faith.

Christians believe in free will.

a whole lot of certain christians sects believe in free will, but only the approved kind, & making sure the unapproved ones get legislated outa existence.

Muslims don't.

uh-huh ... ever hear of the morality police of vice & virtue? same thing is taking root right here.

you can start with the alitos ...

& each one believes theirs is the true christian faith.

a whole lot of certain christians sects believe in free will, but only the approved kind, & making sure the unapproved ones get legislated outa existence.

uh-huh ... ever hear of the morality police of vice & virtue? same thing is taking root right here.
You really don’t know your Christianity. You are just providing “might be’s” and “may be’s.” And some information that has no bearing on the subject.

Forum List

Back