Is Rand Paul, politician, M.D., and possible Presidential candidate a psychopath?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
And, contrary to a past study we reported by the University of St. Gallen that said that stock market traders display similarities to certified psychopaths, hence American Psycho, that occupation actually didn’t make it onto the top 10 list provided by the recently published book The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success.

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (TV/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police Officer
8. Clergyperson
9. Chef
10. Civil Servant

"Paul specializes in cataract and glaucoma surgeries, LASIK procedures, and corneal transplants."

2 out of the 10 most psychopathic occupations plus overt concern by political operatives about his aloof bedside manner, which makes him an excellent doctor, but a poor Presidential candidate. So is he psychopathic? I don't know...I'm just asking questions...;)

They really need to do a study about "agenda driven study whores who have no life and post on political forums...."

Maybe I can get funding for it? hmmmmmm

They really need to do a study about "agenda driven study whores who have no life and post on political forums...."

It seems to me that there is an agenda behind these types of threads and posts...

Smear early and smear often...

You don't think these people post on only one board, do you?

Things like this start popping up in Internet searches, people start believing this tripe...

Is Rand Paul, politician, M.D., and possible Presidential candidate a psychopath?

No, he's just ignorant.

It seems to me that there is an agenda behind these types of threads and posts...

Smear early and smear often...

You don't think these people post on only one board, do you?

Things like this start popping up in Internet searches, people start believing this tripe...
It's what you do when you have no solutions of your own.

As opposed to the hypocrites who cirticize them having amost twice their posts and 5 times their time on those sites? :)

And, contrary to a past study we reported by the University of St. Gallen that said that stock market traders display similarities to certified psychopaths, hence American Psycho, that occupation actually didn’t make it onto the top 10 list provided by the recently published book The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success.

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (TV/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police Officer
8. Clergyperson
9. Chef
10. Civil Servant

"Paul specializes in cataract and glaucoma surgeries, LASIK procedures, and corneal transplants."

2 out of the 10 most psychopathic occupations plus overt concern by political operatives about his aloof bedside manner, which makes him an excellent doctor, but a poor Presidential candidate. So is he psychopathic? I don't know...I'm just asking questions...;)

Okay.

And what can people who like to watch their parents having sex teach us about posting on Internet message boards? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back