Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Vile hatred is the currency Limbaugh has always used. My remarks are appropriate.

Vile hatred is all you Stalinists are. Hatred of America, hatred of life itself.
Aww, look at the poor little fanboi, getting all weepy because someone insulted his special little man.

Facts are facts. Hate is all there is with you Stalinists.

Look at any message from a democrat; remove the hate and nothing is left. Look at that Nasty twat Pelosi, what does she offer other than hate? Seriously, name something?

I hope he lasts a long time. A long time gasping and wheezing and remembering all the vile hatred he has broadcast, and all the harm he has done to the country. He's earned that much.

Wow

Who made you ever listen to Rush even once?
I listened to Rush once.

But you didn't understand it.

"Orange Man Bad" the the extent of your intellect.
Limbaugh's show is targeted to a 9 year old's mentality or below.

I hope he lasts a long time. A long time gasping and wheezing and remembering all the vile hatred he has broadcast, and all the harm he has done to the country. He's earned that much.

Wow

I listened to Rush once.

So a good 6 years above your mentality? :eek:

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
Rush really screwed-up on attacking Michael J Fox, and a few other famous folks who are ill.
But, it's a 99% right most of the time vs 1% wrong some times kind of thing.
Maybe he can ask for forgiveness.

Why? When Michael J. Fox was on his meds, he did not have the tremors. When he intentionally ditched his meds, he looked horrible! You don't think e did that intentionally? Then why is he just fine while on his meds?

Wow

I listened to Rush once.

If that is true, you must listen every day, right?

Yeah, because someone like you is really opposed to vile hatred.... :uhoh3:

Remember when you weren't a fucking scumbag?

Yeah, neither do I...
Vile hatred is the currency Limbaugh has always used. My remarks are appropriate.

Project much?

Yeah, because someone like you is really opposed to vile hatred.... :uhoh3:

Remember when you weren't a fucking scumbag?

Yeah, neither do I...

Project much?
BULLDOG proves time and time again, that yes, he IS an idiot. As Ricky Nelson would've said, "Poor little fool"...........

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
Difference is they all deserved it rush doesn’t

I think that the country's highest honor, the Medal of Freedom," should be restricted to those that risked or lost their lives saving a large number of people or advances citizens lives significantly.

Michael J Fox would go off his meds to ad drama to his blather.

I think that the country's highest honor, the Medal of Freedom," should be restricted to those that risked or lost their lives saving a large number of people or advances citizens lives significantly.
Then how did Robert De Niro and Ellen Degeneres get medals from the Kenyan-born miscreant?

Well, this is a guy who thinks that illness is a basis for comedy. As a matter of fact, he thinks that all human suffering is a basis for comedy.

The angrier, meaner voices of Air America failed. The hate fille and angry voices of the "Progress channel" on Sirius have an audience in the thousands, Mark Lavine has an audience of 12 million, or about 20 times that of CNN.

But I applaud and respect your post.

Guy, nobody cares about the inflated number of hate radio... it just isn't a factor.

Rush stopped being a factor after the world called him on the Fluke thing and he was forced to sheepishly apologize. We haven't heard from him since.. until now.

Well, this is a guy who thinks that illness is a basis for comedy. As a matter of fact, he thinks that all human suffering is a basis for comedy.
In some communities there is a marriage still between reality and the press. The Orlando Pulse Club massacre of gay people is an example. Orlando and Orange County is diverse in top management and politicial control. Minorities and women in charge of many things including the Demings power couple. When the police arrived they did not go into the club. The club where 50 gays died and another 50 were injured by gunfire. There are lawsuits against them going on by the gay survivors and/or their families.This means one or both of two things. The police were cowards and did not want to enter. It was their turn in the chamber and they failed. Life and death and not some stupid street fight. Or they feared going into the building because of the blood, bodily fluids and gases on the bodies of the gay people and in the atmospher of the enclosed building. They feared ingesting this concoction or touching anything because they may have believed they would be exposed to sexual and/or others diseases. Particularly HIV. The media says not a word. As to protect those in charge who are Progs themselves as most of the gay people in the club. This is what we live in today. Some of those same cops there most likely destroyed others. Those destroyed do not forget.

Rush was the first to give back what the early Progs spouted all the time. That is why he found a niche in broadcasting. So if he said those things, then he heard a lot from you to get that way.
So progressives were mocking cancer patients and people with Parkinson's??

Link?

Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Fuckwad.

Fuk Rush and yo fake outrage....

Get the fuk off my OP if you don't like it, pussy...

Then how did Robert De Niro and Ellen Degeneres get medals from the Kenyan-born miscreant?
They also didn't deserve them.

Forum List

Back