Is Russia a threat to Western Europa and the U.S.?

I'm a no American. The Russians have just simple to leave the Ukraine with all of their soldiers.
Yes, sure. The Russians are leaving Ukraine. They just take their land with them. Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson, Nikolayev, Odessa, Kharkov, Kiev and even Lvov are Russian cities.

Yes, sure. The Russians are leaving Ukraine. They just take their land with them. Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson, Nikolayev, Odessa, Kharkov, Kiev and even Lvov are Russian cities.
How do you move land?

German tanks came on the Russian soil. Highly likely, the Russian tanks will come on the German soil once again. And I think, it will make the world safer.

I don't believe it will be the war between Germany and Russia again, but Scholz & Co have did anything possible both countries will stay enemies at list for at least five hundred years

German tanks came on the Russian soil. Highly likely,

In world war 2. But Stalin wan and Russia lost.

the Russian tanks will come on the German soil once again. And I think, it will make the world safer.

There's a much more easy way to make the world safer: do suicide. Oh ... I forgot: You are doing suicide in the Ukraine by trying to destroy your own cultural and civilisatoric roots in Europe. ... That's why Putin needs this war in the Ukraine, isn't it? He needs this war to start to wipe out Russia.

In world war 2. But Stalin wan and Russia lost.
Russia won in WWII, and Russia can win in WWIII. And, whoever wins in WWIII - the USA or Russia, Germany will lost.
There's a much more easy way to make the world safer: do suicide. Oh ... I forgot: You are doing suicide in the Ukraine by trying to destroy your own cultural and civilisatoric roots in Europe. ... That's why Putin needs this war in the Ukraine, isn't it? He needs this war to start to wipe out Russia.
Ha. Right now it's Europe who is committing suicide by destruction of their economy.

The Rus will never have any of the three in measure.

They are not worthy,
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Ukraine is generally a shytehole full of corruption. Proof of this is the fact that some of the weapons used by Hamas were purchased from Ukraine. The citizens there still deserve peace from larger, aggressive millitaries.

Link? Hamas was using rifles left behind in Afghanistan, not Ukraine.

Link? Hamas was using rifles left behind in Afghanistan, not Ukraine.
Early.on it was reported that IDF found U.S made fifles.which they stated were from Ukraine. It was reported on at least one reputable European news network.and then wasn't repeated again. Russia almost certainly spread the message around to make it worse, that doesnt take away from the early report. If my memory is correct I believe a.U.S pol!itician may have also raised this but I could be wroing.

Last edited:
Early.on it was reported that IDF found U.S made fifles.which they stated were from Ukraine. It was reported on at least one reputable European news network.and then wasn't repeated again. Russia almost certainly spread the message around to make it worse, that doesnt take away from the early report. If my memory is correct I believe a.U.S pol!itician may have also raised this but I could be wroing.
Ukrainians use AK-style weapons of 7.62mm caliber so they can use the same ammo as the Russians. A 5.56mm weapon like an M4 would be useless.

Yeah, the other 20% are the parents of soldiers killed in Ukraine.
Actually, no. Most of those parents are pro-Putin. Actually, they are fighting because they believe that they do right things. They don't see this conflict as the result of Putin's solution, they see it as the result of NATO expansion. Their children died to protect them from NATO soldiers, (say nothing that 7 million rubles it's quite enough to make uncomfortable things a bit more comfortable).

Russia won in WWII, and Russia can win in WWIII.

Only to make something clear: never anyone wan in any war anything. In war loses always everyone. War is per se destructive. And specally world war 3 will be a very special war for psychologically sick suiciders. Whatevr wil haen in tis war - no Russina will survive. Not onyl a singe one. But if not so adn a Rzssina sghoudl survien than the after-world war 3 people will kill him.

And, whoever wins in WWIII - the USA or Russia, Germany will lost.

Should it not be "Germany will be lost"?

Ha. Right now it's Europe who is committing suicide by destruction of their economy.

Economy? ... Russians and economy is a very special theme. Which future skull trades with which future skull in your "economy of word war 3", superidiot?

Forum List

Back