Is Sarah Palin a Soviet Agent?

Its a joke, kids.

Believe me, nobody on the left thinks the KGB is stupid enough to hire Sarah (I can see Russia from my house) Palin.

Aww shit editec.
You had us all going there for a moment!

No geologists actually like to research the islands (Alaska) when Russia is a rock throw away...

You know geological evidence of human migration or that it was possible is golden....

personally i am against immigration of more illegal aleuts.

the al-aska brigades should build a fence between russia and the usa.

I don't think they're illegal immigrants - they've just lost their Berings

dam strait, vitus!

personally i am against immigration of more illegal aleuts.

the al-aska brigades should build a fence between russia and the usa.

I'm talking 15,000-50,000 years ago hence "geologists."

At one point there was no water there...

This is what I'm talking about...

"What the hell was that?"

is it a train? is it a tank? is it an aircraft carrier?

no, it is putin rearing his head and thereby showing up in alaskan airspace.

Is Sarah Palin a Russian spy? Highly unlikley.

Is Barack Obama a Kenyan? The jury's still out on that.

Are you a moron?

Yes.

Is your macho posturing on here a ploy to ingratiate yourself with this board's right-wing women and ultimately entice them into sending you intimate pictures of themselves?

Most likely. Although my guess is that you have other, altogether more sinister motives.

She's sexy like Soviet Spy.
She's dresses in red like Soviet Spy.

This could be a problem.

There is a resemblance

boris_natasha_fearless-1.jpg

Is Sarah Palin a Russian spy? Highly unlikley.

Is Barack Obama a Kenyan? The jury's still out on that.

Are you a moron?

Yes.

Is your macho posturing on here a ploy to ingratiate yourself with this board's right-wing women and ultimately entice them into sending you intimate pictures of themselves?

Most likely. Although my guess is that you have other, altogether more sinister motives.

Yes

Are you a moron?

Yes.

Yes

I applaud your honesty, Warrior102. I'll have my secretary forward you our coven's details. We're always looking for new meat, so to speak.

Yes

I applaud your honesty, Warrior102. I'll have my secretary forward you our coven's details. We're always looking for new meat, so to speak.

I look forward to hearing from her.

palin love moose and squirrel... would never be soviet spy.

natasha-boris-rocky-bullwinkle+-+from++notanothernewenglandsportsblog.blogspot.com.jpg

but can she pull a rabbit out of her hat? hmmmmmmmmm

Palin shoot Moose and Squirrel from helicopter

Last edited:
Let's see. Progressive could discuss Obama's Records or Palin....hmmm tough call

Downgraded, record debt, deficits and poverty or Palin

Hmmmmm

Let's see. Progressive could discuss Obama's Records or Palin....hmmm tough call

Downgraded, record debt, deficits and poverty or Palin

Hmmmmm

Does that mean we don't get to talk about how Palin digs black men?

Bummer

Its a joke, kids.

Believe me, nobody on the left thinks the KGB is stupid enough to hire Sarah (I can see Russia from my house) Palin.

Aww shit editec.
You had us all going there for a moment!

Yeah, sorry.

I can tell from the responses from some of the irony-challenged idiots here that they were missing the point.

For their benefit (not yours, of course) I'll attempt to explain the joke.

You see, many of us think Sarah is dumber than a bag of steaming Kodiak bear feces.

So the thought that she's really a deep cover superintelligent Russian spy is sort of hilarious.

It's really only funny if you buy into the supposition that Sarah is an idiot.

I'll bet you knew this already, right?

This really shows how desperate progressives are...

One day shes a "neo-con" and the next a "Russian spy."

I'm sure in a few months she will be an alleged "shape shifting alien."

How do you figure a "neo-con" and a "Russian spy" are different. Seems to me only geography differs. Both believe might makes right, both are uber-nationalists, both are members of and support their nation's power elite, both believe the end they seek is justified by whatever actions they take.

Its a joke, kids.

1) Tina Fey said that, not Sarah. Sarah commented that on a clear day you can see mainland russia from mainland Alaska. But there are very few clear days up there.

2) the russians did hire Anna Chapman.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWhyZV1VNo"]And the camera man could not keep his eyes front.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1grYfH8csk&feature=related"]More Anna[/ame]

3) It is no longer the KGB (Komitiet Gosuvartinii Bezopasonsti) but it has a new name now. It is now the FSB (Федеральная служба безопасности) It has been FSB (1990- present) for nearly as long as it was the KGB (1965-1990) Generically, the department in all its permutations since 1917 is known as the CheKa, from Extraordinary Committee.

This really shows how desperate progressives are...

One day shes a "neo-con" and the next a "Russian spy."

I'm sure in a few months she will be an alleged "shape shifting alien."

How do you figure a "neo-con" and a "Russian spy" are different. Seems to me only geography differs. Both believe might makes right, both are uber-nationalists, both are members of and support their nation's power elite, both believe the end they seek is justified by whatever actions they take.

many spies are only in it for the money.
hey, like sarah.

Forum List

Back