🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the $85 Billion of Military Equipment Left in Afghanistan after the withdrawal a Truth or a Lie?

In case you missed those, I also factored in Biden's high inflation rate, the price of gasoline, the decline of household wealth, the losses in purchasing power and retirement accounts, and the rise in mortgage rates, home prices, and rent prices, and stagnant wage growth.
So your life is miserable under biden.
Noted.

There was a plan. Biden and his administration were just too incompetent to carry out Trump's withdrawal plan.

That's what happens when you let a bunch of retarded children try to do an adult's job. And if that's not bad enough, they're setting us up for the same thing in Ukraine.
I know but Biden the other week trying to blame Trump for his disaster in Afghanistan. Said Trump didn't leave him a plan, what a liar.

It was the Afghan Army that was our ally not the terrorists Trumpyberra negotiated with.

The Afghan Army is who the American taxpayer gifted all those weapons too. You know to defend themselves with.

Do you think we should have taken away the weapons they were using to fight the Taliban with?

Should we have asked them nicely to give them back? Perhaps since we were still supporting them from the skies throughout July, maybe you think we should have just bombed all the equipment they were using instead of the Taliban?
What fighting of the Taliban?
The Taliban got to the evacuation airport quicker than we did & we shouldn't have had to ask for anything back, we should have slowed it all down & taken it with us.
The whole Trump did it BS only works on morons. Pedo Joe ignored or reversed everything he did but his hands were tied here? :rolleyes:

Biden pissed all over himself at the bequest of his globalist masters & weakened our standing in the world to the point where many former supporters are now actively looking to dump us in favor of Russia & China.
He has put in motion the decline of the entire Western world with his policies.

I know ya'll are desperate to pretend this wasn't a disaster worse than the fall of Saigon because at least in Vietnam we weren't arming terrorists.

Respond all you want but I'm done here. I can't be gaslighted on reality so go try it another low-info progbot.

What fighting of the Taliban?
July 22, 2021 6:22 PM

The United States has launched about a “half-dozen” airstrikes across Afghanistan in the past 30 days, part of an effort to support Afghan security forces attempting to hold the Taliban at bay.

A U.S. defense official told VOA on Thursday that the strikes, most of them carried by U.S. drones, targeted “captured military equipment that the Taliban [were] able to seize from the ANDSF [Afghan National Defense and Security Forces]."

"There were enemy forces, enemy personnel targeted" alongside the captured equipment, the official added, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information.

The whole Trump did it BS only works on morons. Pedo Joe ignored or reversed everything he did

Benedict Donald reduced troops strength from 12,600 the day the Doha Accord was signed, to about 3500 the day he left office. He allowed the Taliban to not comply with 6 out of 7 of the conditions they agreed too. Biden didn't reverse that. Biden couldn't force the Taliban to comply with the conditions Trump let them get away with either without going back to war with them. He had that option because we have the strongest military in the world, but there was no political will to do so.

at least in Vietnam we weren't arming terrorists.
Well.,,,,,,,, after our fall out with Iran, the Unified Vietnam had quite an assortment of US made weapons and spare parts to sell to the Iranian terrorists.........

So your life is miserable under biden.
Noted.

Everyone's life is a little more miserable with those fucks in office.

And don't say you've been "better off than ever", because you'd be lying. You're paying the same prices for food, energy, gasoline and everything else, that everyone else is paying. You're just as much at risk of being robbed, killed, or incinerated in a nuclear war, as everyone else is.

But hey, no more mean tweets, huh?

But hey, no more mean tweets, huh?
And you continue to believe that I despise trump because of mean tweets.
I despise tump because he divided our Nation.

He's a lying Con Man,
and I hope they convict him and throw his evil ass in Prison.

Who cares what the actual dollar figure was? The fact is, pretty much all of it was gifted to the Taliban by Joe Biden.
Exactly. Nitpicking over the cost and value of goods that probably depreciate is of no value. Did it happen. Yes. Debating value, that's deflection.

And you continue to believe that I despise trump because of mean tweets.
I despise tump because he divided our Nation.

He's a lying Con Man,
and I hope they convict him and throw his evil ass in Prison.

Trump did not divide your nation. You voluntarily chose to separate yourself from it.

Why do the LIES keep being told?
Are you talking about Joe's boys,Mohamad Mohamad, and Mohamad? THEY WERE DOWN AT THE SWAP MEET SELLING TANKS, CHOPPERS AND JET FIGHTERS TO RUSSIA.

You can debate the actual dollar amount all you like it does not change the fact a massive amount of equipment was left behind and that the administrations handling of the withdrawal was a total disaster.

You can debate the actual dollar amount all you like it does not change the fact a massive amount of equipment was left behind and that the administrations handling of the withdrawal was a total disaster.

Unfortunately, for most of that equipment that was left behind, it would cost more to bring it back than it's actually worth. As far as the withdrawl? That was originally negotiated (poorly) by Trump.

The Neo-GOP sure hate the US military. It was the US military who planned the evacuation of US troops. It was the politicians under Bush, Obama, and Trump that turned Afghanistan into one fucked up mess before Biden was elected. By Oct 2020, Afghanistan's civil war was on fire but the American Media and people basically ignored the death and destruction we were leaving in our wake. By removing most all of our troops without enforcing the conditions, like the peace negotiations and ceasefire between the Taliban and the our allies the Afghans, Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban to have the upper hand in that civil war and stabbed another one of our allies in the back. So I say you are correct the Trump administration's withdrawal were virtually unconditional and gave the country to the Taliban. A total disaster for our former Afghani's allies.

Last edited:
The Neo-GOP sure hate the US military. It was the US military who planned the evacuation of US troops. It was the politicians under Bush, Obama, and Trump that turned Afghanistan into one fucked up mess before Biden was elected. By Oct 2020, Afghanistan's civil war was on fire but the American Media and people basically ignored the death and destruction we were leaving in our wake. By removing most all of our troops without enforcing the conditions, like the peace negotiations and ceasefire between the Taliban and the our allies the Afghans, Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban to have the upper hand in that civil war and stabbed another one of our allies in the back. So I say you are correct the Trump administration's withdrawal were virtually unconditional and gave the country to the Taliban. A total disaster for our former Afghani's allies.
Very impressive rationalizations Biden was part of the Obama administration so he at least had voice in those decisions. As CIC he was under no obligation to follow any plans by his predecessor he had his people confirmed and in charge of the military they could have come up with withdrawal plan to their liking and Biden could have pushed the time table back. That did not happen and that is on no but this administration.

Very impressive rationalizations Biden was part of the Obama administration so he at least had voice in those decisions. As CIC he was under no obligation to follow any plans by his predecessor he had his people they could have come up with withdrawal plan to their liking and Biden could have pushed the time table back. That did not happen and that is on no but this administration.

Only problem is, that the withdrawl was negotiated and signed under Trump. Biden had to follow it or risk the US being known as a country that breaks treaties.

As CIC he was under no obligation to follow any plans by his predecessor
The problem with that is the plans had already been carried out before Biden took office. We completed our obligations of the Doha Accords within the 135 day time frame. Furthermore, after our obligations the Doha Accord were satisfied we still had 8600 troops stationed there. But over the rest of 2020 that number was whittled down to 2500 even though the Taliban still had not completed its obligations. There were no arrows left in the quiver. All the candy in the Candy store had been given away. All but a minimum force had been withdrawn. All of that happened before Biden took office. We had to redeploy thousands of troops because there were not enough left by Trump to pull off the evacuation.

Btw one of his military options was to redeploy tens of thousands of fresh troops to take Kabul back and turn that war around.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if it's an exaggeration or an outright lie. Any means necessary to get that asshole out of office and branded as "the worst president in history" are justifiable and ok with me.
And there you have it, folks. Partisan hackery in all its glory.

Forum List

Back