Is the Corrupt Democratic Party's opposition to controlling illegal immigration proof that they want

Being opposed to the pointless "wall", like many Republicans have also spoken out against, does not mean they are opposed to controlling illegal immigration like you stated in your OP. Please tell me you have a stronger point than that. If not you really need to work on your ability to have an honest discussion

The Democratic Party's opposition to controlling immigration is racist.
They can try to deny it, but it's true.
Huh? Was that meant to be an answer to my question?

wow what don't you get about the border fence controlling immigration? lol
Im fine with it in certain areas. Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing.

But, I'm not fine paying 18 Billion dollars of tax payer money to make the Great Wall of Trump.

"Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing" but you are opposed to the fence ? huh
No, I'm find with fencing and a wall in certain areas. I'm not OK with the vision that Trump has been campaigning for. It is a waste of money and is making an anti-American statement in my opinion

The Democratic Party's opposition to controlling immigration is racist.
They can try to deny it, but it's true.

Im fine with it in certain areas. Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing.

But, I'm not fine paying 18 Billion dollars of tax payer money to make the Great Wall of Trump.

"Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing" but you are opposed to the fence ? huh
No, I'm find with fencing and a wall in certain areas. I'm not OK with the vision that Trump has been campaigning for. It is a waste of money and is making an anti-American statement in my opinion

You do realize that we already have hundreds of miles of border fence.
Trump is just adding to the existing fences.
If we don't control immigration it will destroy our country.
You won't like that.

You do realize that we already have hundreds of miles of border fence.
Trump is just adding to the existing fences.
If we don't control immigration it will destroy our country.
You won't like that.
You are right, I would hate for anything to destroy our country. I think we got pretty far without a great wall protecting our border though. And I don't see a sudden influx of illegal crossings to justify building the wall right now. In fact i've seen the opposite as stats show a negative migration of illegal border crossings. So i'd rather be smart about how we spend our money and control our borders. The wall is not smart. Do you want a list of republicans and conservatives that have spoken out against Trumps wall idea?

Forum List

Back