🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the GOP establishment oblivious?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Do they have some plan to FORCE the millions Trump has brought to the GOP to vote for Cruz or Kasich of whatever clown they pull out of the crowd to make the GOP candidate if they screw Trump? Do they not realize MILLIONS of us aren't going to vote for anyone BUT Trump? Jesus you would think this shit would sink in after Warmonger McCain lost in 2008 and White Obama lost in 2012 but obviously not...If Trump isn't nominee I would rather vote for that bitch Clinton than ANY ass kisser the GOP forces on the people. MAYBE if Clinton wins and puts about 2 or 3 libtards on the SC the GOP will remove their head from their ass in 2020.

If Trump wins the nomination, a lot of Republicans are going to stay home on Election Day.

If Trump loses the nomination, a lot of Trump's Chumps are going to stay home on Election Day.

If Trump loses the nomination, a lot of Trump's Chumps are going to stay home on Election Day.

A lot of Conservative, anti-establishment voters will stay home as well.

Seens like Republicans fibd themselves in a quandary..... which candidate do they think will lose worse in November?

The Republican party has done nothing wrong or inappropriate, They have simply been fucked by an infantile billionaire with instant name recognition, catering to a gullible minority of the voting base.

The Republicans started off this season with a virtual all-star team of candidates, any one of whom would have made HRC look like the unaccomplished old crone that she is. Trump has fucked this up royally, and there is probably no cure.

Trump is not a Republican. He is not a Democrat. He is a Trumpian. If he is nominated I will vote for him only because the opposing candidate would be, Constitutionally speaking, the Devil incarnate.

He brings a few things to the table, but to me they are illusions. He won't be in the pocket of any donors because he doesn't need them. He doesn't have to cater to any interest group because he simply doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He seems to know a bit about negotiation, but that is yet to be seen.

He stumbled upon the immigration issue and recognized what a populist Home Run that would be, but the closer you look at his ideas the more ridiculous they seem. His guiding motto ("Make America great again!") is worse than "Hope and Change," and just about as substantive.

It is not clear to me whether he has attracted people who are as infantile as he is, or he has indoctrinated them into his toddler mentality. The OP is Exhibit A. If you want what's best for America you will not throw a tantrum and sit out the general election just because this particular asshole is rejected by the Party he has tried to co-opt.

But that's assuming you have the capacity to act like an adult.

Do they have some plan to FORCE the millions Trump has brought to the GOP to vote for Cruz or Kasich of whatever clown they pull out of the crowd to make the GOP candidate if they screw Trump? Do they not realize MILLIONS of us aren't going to vote for anyone BUT Trump? Jesus you would think this shit would sink in after Warmonger McCain lost in 2008 and White Obama lost in 2012 but obviously not...If Trump isn't nominee I would rather vote for that bitch Clinton than ANY ass kisser the GOP forces on the people. MAYBE if Clinton wins and puts about 2 or 3 libtards on the SC the GOP will remove their head from their ass in 2020.

If Trump gets the nomination, Bernie can beat him.

If Cruz gets the nomination, Bernie can beat him.

A lot of Conservative, anti-establishment voters will stay home as well.

Seens like Republicans fibd themselves in a quandary..... which candidate do they think will lose worse in November?
Trump would destroy Clinton. She can't handle the kind of campaign Trump would run against her.

The Republican party has done nothing wrong or inappropriate, They have simply been fucked by an infantile billionaire with instant name recognition, catering to a gullible minority of the voting base.

The Republicans started off this season with a virtual all-star team of candidates, any one of whom would have made HRC look like the unaccomplished old crone that she is. Trump has fucked this up royally, and there is probably no cure.

Trump is not a Republican. He is not a Democrat. He is a Trumpian. If he is nominated I will vote for him only because the opposing candidate would be, Constitutionally speaking, the Devil incarnate.

He brings a few things to the table, but to me they are illusions. He won't be in the pocket of any donors because he doesn't need them. He doesn't have to cater to any interest group because he simply doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He seems to know a bit about negotiation, but that is yet to be seen.

He stumbled upon the immigration issue and recognized what a populist Home Run that would be, but the closer you look at his ideas the more ridiculous they seem. His guiding motto ("Make America great again!") is worse than "Hope and Change," and just about as substantive.

It is not clear to me whether he has attracted people who are as infantile as he is, or he has indoctrinated them into his toddler mentality. The OP is Exhibit A. If you want what's best for America you will not throw a tantrum and sit out the general election just because this particular asshole is rejected by the Party he has tried to co-opt.

But that's assuming you have the capacity to act like an adult.
The RNC is doing its best to screw Trump and help Cruz because at least they know Cruz will follow the line and kiss his corporate masters asses. Trump is independent and doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass. The RNC is insuring they lose this election by doing everything possible to stop Trump who is winning the majority of the states,votes and has brought MILLIONS of new voters the GOP will NEED to beat Clinton in November. They aren't GOP voters they are TRUMP voters.

Forum List

Back