Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

indeed she is. And she's talking about you, dumbass. :lol:
fail.

So you think it's about everyone BUT you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

News flash, Skippy:
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received 621 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I was indeed.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

Now tell us how you know more about what she meant than she does. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What are you trying to illustrate? That Si modo is a two-faced liar?

I'm sure she appreciates you!

News flash, Skippy:
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received 621 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I was indeed.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

Now tell us how you know more about what she meant than she does. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, dumbass. I'm illustrating that despite your feeble and desperate insistence otherwise, she was indeed talking about you.

Dumbass. And there's no evidence she's lying. You would do well to apologize to her for that -- but you won't, because you lack integrity.

Obama Knows the Economy or Driving Miss USA

Again Papa Obama has shown how wise he is over all in the recent budget talks. As he has said before, the Republicans drove the economy into a ditch and they can not have the keys back!

TIP:Gateway Pundit

Barack Obama increased the national debt by over $3 trillion in just over 2 years.
Obama tripled the deficit in one year with his Pork stimulus plan.

Indeed, when it comes to economy, Papa Obama knows what he is doing to build our Progressive Utopia.

daisy-i2941.jpg

We must leave the driving to him and not these racist Republicans. We must keeps the keys in Papa Obama's hands

TIP: Moonbattery

Indeed his spokesman said it the best

"spreads the sacrifice and spreads the prosperity"

Carney: Americans Want to Spread the Prosperity - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

News flash, Skippy:Now tell us how you know more about what she meant than she does. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, dumbass. I'm illustrating that despite your feeble and desperate insistence otherwise, she was indeed talking about you.

Dumbass. And there's no evidence she's lying. You would do well to apologize to her for that -- but you won't, because you lack integrity.

Fool.

si modo said:
that post was for almost all in the thread, btw.

So, was she talking about me? Or you? Or, as she said, almost all in the thread?

This thread is about the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery. The current effort of the GOP is to focus on the debt ceiling, a strategy employed by the GOP leadership to extort consessons from Obama to benefit those they represent, big oil, big pharma, big farma and the insurance industry.

No job bills have been discussed in the House of Representatives, they spend more time on vacation (recessed) and giving press conferences than working. Only 18 bills have been passed by the House and 15 of those named Federal Buildings.

Daveboy and the other apologists for the GOP continue to deflect from the premise of this thread. That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy. A bloodless coup to establish a Plutocracy is their ulitimate goal, a 21st C form of Corporatism.

The Left has nothing to offer except poor attemps at class warfare; of course, no one is buying it
Believe me, if they could use the "race card" on this, they would. But then the Left is so desperate, they may try yet.

Charles Krauthammer

He himself, as we just heard, said you can’t reduce the deficit to the levels we need without raising revenues. Then he talks about the [tax break for] corporate jets, which he mentioned not once but six times.

I did the math on this. If you collect the corporate jet tax every year for the next 5,000 years, you will cover one year of the debt that Obama has run up. One year.

To put it another way, if you started collecting that tax at the time of John the Baptist and you collected it every year — first in shekels and now in dollars — you wouldn’t be halfway to covering one year of the amount of debt that Obama has run up.

As for the other one, he mentions again and again, the oil depreciation tax break — if you collect that one for 700 years, you won’t cover a year of Obama deficits.

And then here’s my favorite. I worked it out in the car on the way here. If you collect the corporate jets and the oil tax together — get all the bad guys and the fat cats at once — and you collect it for 100 years, it covers the amount of debt Obama added… in February!

And he pretends that he’s the serious adult at the table.

As you can see the Left and Papa Obama's "math skills" are very poor.

It is not like the Left can run on Papa Obama's record
What give us 4 more years of this .....

votedemocrat-i2422.jpg

By almost any measure you can name, the U.S. economy has gotten much worse since Papa Obama became president.
Of course it is pretty obvious by now that Papa Obama and the Left are completely clueless when it comes to free market economics.

Last edited:
The Left has nothing to offer except poor attemps at class warfare; of course, no one is buying it

Well, NEO...some are buying into it bigtime.

Anybody calling for less taxes for the wealthy is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for more taxes for the wealthy is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for more social sevices is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for less social services is buying into class warfare.

Why?

Because every taxing or spending policy effects difference classes in different ways, that's why!

Well, NEO...some are buying into it bigtime.

Anybody calling for less taxes for the wealthy is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for more taxes for the wealthy is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for more social sevices is buying into class warfare.

Anybody calling for less social services is buying into class warfare.

Why?

Because every taxing or spending policy effects difference classes in different ways, that's why!

You are correct sir , I should have said the majority are "not buying in to it". My opinion of course, but when one considers....

#1 In January 2009, the official U.S. unemployment rate was 7.6 percent. Today it is 9.1 percent.

#2 When Barack Obama took office, the number of "long-term unemployed" in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is up to 6.2 million.

#3 When Barack Obama first became president, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States was $1.83. Today it is $3.79. This also affects the price of almost everything else that we buy.

#4 In April 2009, the average U.S. household spent approximately $201 on gasoline. In April 2011, the average U.S. household spent approximately $369 on gasoline.

#5 According to an article in the Daily Mail, the cost of a Memorial Day cookout was 29 percent higher this year than it was last year.

#6 When Barack Obama was sworn in, there were nearly 32 million Americans on food stamps. Today, there are more than 44 million on food stamps.

#7 According to the U.S. Census, the number of children living in poverty has gone up by about 2 million in just the past 2 years.

#8 When Barack Obama took office, the U.S. national debt was 10.6 trillion dollars. Today it is 14.3 trillion dollars.

#9 The federal government has borrowed 29,660 more dollars per household since Barack Obama signed the economic stimulus law two years ago.

#10 During Barack Obama's first two years in office, the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.

#11 The combined debt of the major GSEs (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Sallie Mae) has increased from 3.2 trillion in 2008 to 6.4 trillion in 2011. Thanks to George W. Bush, Barack Obama and the U.S. Congress, U.S. taxpayers are standing behind that debt.

#12 Under Obama, the U.S. trade deficit continues to grow. The trade deficit was about 33 percent larger in 2010 than it was in 2009, and the 2011 trade deficit is expected to be even bigger.

#13 Only 66.8% of American men had a job last year. That was the lowest level that has ever been recorded in all of U.S. history.

#14 Just since August, 2 million more Americans have left the labor force.

#15 In 2010, more than a million U.S. families lost their homes to foreclosure for the first time ever, and that number is expected to go even higher in 2011.

#16 The U.S. real estate crisis just continues to get worse. During the first three months of this year, less new homes were sold in the U.S. than in any three month period ever recorded.

#17 The U.S. dollar has fallen by 17 percent compared to other major national currencies since 2009.

#18 Faith in the U.S. dollar and in U.S. Treasuries is rapidly declining. The mainstream news is not reporting on it much, but right now the Chinese are rapidly dumping U.S. government debt. That is not a good sign.

#19 When Barack Obama first took office, an ounce of gold was going for about $850. Today an ounce of gold costs about $1500.

#20 Americans seem to be more pessimistic about the economy than ever. According to a brand new poll, 61 percent of Americans believe that they will not return to their "pre-recession" lifestyles until at least 2014.

The Democrats or The Party of STILL Not Getting It; is still NOT getting it.
At this point, you could take every penny of people making over $250,000/year and it would not make a difference.
This plan works best for the party when they are out of power. For example, if there was a Republican in the WH and the economy was this bad then they would get the most bang for their buck.
Not being the case, at best it just sounds disingenuous and desperate.

:eusa_angel:

WHY? Because it is all they have left

It works with some in their base; but really, who would else would they vote for..?
At best, these keeps the base happy and serious Democratic challengers to the President limited.

They would not a repeat of Carter's second primary election.
However, it may be too late for the final outcome for Obama.

Last edited:
Believe me, if they could use the "race card" on this, they would. But then the Left is so desperate, they may try yet.

Charles Krauthammer

He himself, as we just heard, said you can’t reduce the deficit to the levels we need without raising revenues. Then he talks about the [tax break for] corporate jets, which he mentioned not once but six times.

I did the math on this. If you collect the corporate jet tax every year for the next 5,000 years, you will cover one year of the debt that Obama has run up. One year.

To put it another way, if you started collecting that tax at the time of John the Baptist and you collected it every year — first in shekels and now in dollars — you wouldn’t be halfway to covering one year of the amount of debt that Obama has run up.

As for the other one, he mentions again and again, the oil depreciation tax break — if you collect that one for 700 years, you won’t cover a year of Obama deficits.

And then here’s my favorite. I worked it out in the car on the way here. If you collect the corporate jets and the oil tax together — get all the bad guys and the fat cats at once — and you collect it for 100 years, it covers the amount of debt Obama added… in February!

votedemocrat-i2422.jpg

By almost any measure you can name, the U.S. economy has gotten much worse since Papa Obama became president.
Of course it is pretty obvious by now that Papa Obama and the Left are completely clueless when it comes to free market economics.

The Republicans need to sound more like Krauthammer. Obama's a clown and a Failure

Schmuck Schumer is the epitome of ugly and dirty politics and the fact he keeps getting reelected doesn't say positive things about New York.

It's some form of masochism exhibited by New Yorkers. They were clinging to their Weiner also.

I left NYC in the nineties... fuck that place. Between the taxes and regulations, you have to make $80k a year to just live in poverty.

I make more now than I made when I lived there and the cost of living is 50% less. Shit, my 3,000 ft home would have cost me $1.5 million... it cost me $300k here.

But, you do not live in New York.

Fool.
Yup. No integrity. Not at all surprising.
si modo said:
that post was for almost all in the thread, btw.

So, was she talking about me? Or you? Or, as she said, almost all in the thread?
Obviously, she was talking about almost all in the thread including you. It's doubtful she was talking about me, since she pos repped my post.

Can you understand that now, dumbass, or do you want to continue flailing impotently about?

Dumbass.

Charles Krauthammer

votedemocrat-i2422.jpg

One clue that your post is utter bullshit is that crusaderfrank found it helpful. Suggesting the Demorats are far left and seeking class warfare is idiotic hyperbole and the fact that an a a hit piece written by the very stange and uber-partisan Krauthammer is offered as evidence is weak indeed.

Why not offer a credible answer to the question at hand? If you disagree and believe Boehenr, McConnell, et al really want our economy to recover before the next general election offer some evidence.

What GOP efforts makes you believe they put country first? Name one and I'll consider they are not engaged in a concerted effort to keep average Americans in a state of fear.

Charles Krauthammer

votedemocrat-i2422.jpg

One clue that your post is utter bullshit is that crusaderfrank found it helpful. Suggesting the Demorats are far left and seeking class warfare is idiotic hyperbole and the fact that an a a hit piece written by the very stange and uber-partisan Krauthammer is offered as evidence is weak indeed.

Why not offer a credible answer to the question at hand? If you disagree and believe Boehenr, McConnell, et al really want our economy to recover before the next general election offer some evidence.

What GOP efforts makes you believe they put country first? Name one and I'll consider they are not engaged in a concerted effort to keep average Americans in a state of fear.

A better clue that he is on the right track is that a tool like you chooses to criticize it.

This thread is about the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery. The current effort of the GOP is to focus on the debt ceiling, a strategy employed by the GOP leadership to extort consessons from Obama to benefit those they represent, big oil, big pharma, big farma and the insurance industry.

No job bills have been discussed in the House of Representatives, they spend more time on vacation (recessed) and giving press conferences than working. Only 18 bills have been passed by the House and 15 of those named Federal Buildings.

Daveboy and the other apologists for the GOP continue to deflect from the premise of this thread. That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy.
Gobama!

That you're incapable of seeing the damage Obama and the Democrats are doing to the economy is meaningless. Once again, a leftist thinks his perceptions define reality. Reality, however, refuses to cooperate.
A bloodless coup to establish a Plutocracy is their ulitimate goal, a 21st C form of Corporatism.
Wow. It sounds like you need to put these dangerous conservatives into camps or something.

Shall I PM you my address?

That being the GOP hopes for at least a double dip, and potentially a full collapse of our economy. A bloodless coup to establish a Plutocracy is their ulitimate goal, a 21st C form of Corporatism.

Suggesting the Demorats are...seeking class warfare is idiotic hyperbole...
The contradiction in these two posts will be left as an exercise for the student.

Forum List

Back