Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

Apparently, the Air Force had an affirmative action program for knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing retards.
Oh, look: Another idiot leftist who refuses to answer the question because it shows that liberalism does not believe that all men are created equal.

I did answer it. I support the Air Force hiring knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing retards, and sticking them in a SC office all day to play on the computer and drain taxpayer resources.
Oh, look: More denigration of my service.

I've shown you I spent time in the desert. You haven't proven your claims.

And you never will. Because you're lying.

How would someone in NY hold a Congressman from Louisiana accountable?

You're really not very bright.

In every state where gay marriage referenda failed, it was because Democrats voted against it as well as Republicans.

But you idiots never have anything to say about the Democrats.

How would I hold a Louisiana Congressman accountable? That's what you stated: holding them accountable.

Yet you refuse to hold accountable the Democrats who vote against gay marriage referenda.

Why is that?

Are you backpedaling from your own words?

Holy shit, you are one stupid son of a bitch.

Who votes in referenda, Synthia?

A referendum (also known as a plebiscite or a ballot question) is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to either accept or reject a particular proposal.​

Dumbass.

In every state where gay marriage referenda failed, it was because Democrats voted against it as well as Republicans.

How would I hold a Louisiana Congressman accountable? That's what you stated: holding them accountable.

Yet you refuse to hold accountable the Democrats who vote against gay marriage referenda.

Why is that?

Are you backpedaling from your own words?

Holy shit, you are one stupid son of a bitch.

Who votes in referenda, Synthia?

A referendum (also known as a plebiscite or a ballot question) is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to either accept or reject a particular proposal.​

Dumbass.
Tell me how I would hold someone in another state accountable for their vote.

Simple question.

I said "at levels present in the atmosphere." Virtually any substance can be toxic if consumed in sufficient quantities, including H2O.

Do you want humans to quit using water?

So the answer is YES. High levels of CO2 in the atmosphere can harm human health.
Interesting they forget about the presence and purpose of plants?

Smoking herb, indo, getting lit, and photosythesis, who knew?

When I think of inhaling then exhaling away on my super zoom maxi vaporizer, I often think just how much carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere with volcanoes or geysers, is it even comparable to mankind's carbon dioxide footprint, would mother nature subject herself to be compared to mankind in the first place, and finally if so, if it were a contest, who would win?

Last edited:
Clearly the GOP must have forced Obama to enact his incredibly foolish policies. They forced the Democrats to pass through 2000+ page bills they hadnt read to fix problems we didn't need to address. The GOP forced The Democrats to spend Trillions of dollars on Special interest groups that donated to the President in 2008.

Obama and the Democrats, despite having full control of the government for two years and having a majority control of the government now have been completely helpless to do anything that will actually benefit the nation.

Now that we have established that Republicans are evil and Democrats are incompetant as you would like us to believe, can we actually fix the job problem by cutting spending, reducing taxes, and eliminating regulation so our economy can grow like never before?

Clearly the GOP must have forced Obama to enact his incredibly foolish policies. They forced the Democrats to pass through 2000+ page bills they hadnt read to fix problems we didn't need to address. The GOP forced The Democrats to spend Trillions of dollars on Special interest groups that donated to the President in 2008.

Obama and the Democrats, despite having full control of the government for two years and having a majority control of the government now have been completely helpless to do anything that will actually benefit the nation.

Now that we have established that Republicans are evil and Democrats are incompetant as you would like us to believe, can we actually fix the job problem by cutting spending, reducing taxes, and eliminating regulation so our economy can grow like never before?

Word!

The party of "No" knows how to get shit done, to bad it's for all the wrong reasons.

The corporatist purchased the wrong politicians in 2008, or the right (I mean left) ones knowing beforehand the level of ineptitude and incompetence that they'd bring to the table, thus furthering their causes by proxy.

We're gonna have to wait and see who gets bought by whom to predetermine the direction of our government next election cycle, possibly even the one after that, not unlike investing in the stock market, at least commodities, figure out where the big money is going next, get in, take, get out line of reasoning.

Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery? No.

Are the Democrats lying their fucking asses off to cover their total incompetence? Yep.

Are the Democrats lying their fucking asses off to cover their total incompetence? Yep.

You have that right. demonRats are born with their whine buttons, and their lying button turned ON!

....And, you (actually) wonder why everyone dismisses you Bubbleheads' opinions????

eusa_doh.gif

July 5, 2011

"The next flash point in the debate over the nation’s will to live within its means may emerge this week as House Republicans present a long-term transportation bill expected to cut funding for highways and mass transit by almost one third.

Should the bill emerge from the House unscathed, it may collide head-on with a very different Senate version that is marginally closer to a proposal from the White House.

Whatever the outcome, transportation funding provides one of the most clear-cut and readily understood snapshots of the rivalry swirling around taxation, spending and national needs.

Money to pay for transportation comes from various sources, but the overwhelming majority is produced by the federal tax on gasoline. That tax has not increased since 1993, and voters have made clear in surveys that they don’t want it to. At the same time, there is a need for massive spending to restore the nation’s deteriorating infrastructure."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C31IlOHNzbM]YouTube - ‪(LONG VERSION) Minneapolis Bridge Collapse Minnesota Video‬‏[/ame]​

Why is that?

Most Democrats voted against every pro-same sex marriage referendum wherever one failed?

Evidence?

The GOP is acting as if the party has a 100% mandate to advance 100% of the GOP agenda on the budget.

It doesn't. They hold one leg of the three legs needed to pass a budget - House, Senate, and Presidency.

It's the Democrats fault, btw, if they don't treat the GOP accordingly.

Most Democrats voted against every pro-same sex marriage referendum wherever one failed?

Evidence?
I didn't say "most", did I?

Damn, you sure are stupid.

I know you're really desperate to blame each failed same sex marriage referenda only on eeeevil Republicans, but it's simply not true. Democrats voted against them as well.

But you'd rather bite your tongue off than criticize them. No enemies on the left.

The GOP is acting as if the party has a 100% mandate to advance 100% of the GOP agenda on the budget.

It doesn't. They hold one leg of the three legs needed to pass a budget - House, Senate, and Presidency.

It's the Democrats fault, btw, if they don't treat the GOP accordingly.

Let's not forget the Democratic Party's idea of bipartisanship: "Do exactly what we tell you to do and STFU."

listen to her, daveman. She's correct.

indeed she is. And she's talking about you, dumbass. :lol:
fail.

si modo said:
that post was for almost all in the thread, btw.

So you think it's about everyone BUT you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

News flash, Skippy:
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received 621 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I was indeed.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.

Now tell us how you know more about what she meant than she does. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back