Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

And the demonRats are still at it.. They talk out of both sides of they mouths don't they?

One cartoon is worth a thousand denials; hypocrisy is a Traditional 'Value' of the Conservative extremist.
Yet you refuse to hold accountable the Democrats who vote against gay marriage referenda.

Why is that?
How would someone in NY hold a Congressman from Louisiana accountable?

You're really not very bright.

In every state where gay marriage referenda failed, it was because Democrats voted against it as well as Republicans.

But you idiots never have anything to say about the Democrats.

The main constituency of the Republican party is productive members of society who are paying the freight for all the tics in the Democrat party. Why would they want the government to shake them down just so they could get a small percentage back?

and you dont think that the main Constituency of the Democratic Party is productive members of Society who are in turn paying the freight for all the tics in the Republican Party?....

No. The constituency of the Democrat party is tics on the ass of society. Democrats admit that almost on a daily basis. Every bill they support is another dispersion of ill-gotten swag to their hoard of tics.

The classic Obama constituent is the woman who as videoed saying that because Obama was elected she wouldn't have to buy gas or pay her mortgage.

Classic!

That's like saying that the classic Republican constituent is the man who lives in a trailer with his wife and 5 kids and doesn't have a job and enough food to put on his family, but has 20 different guns and rifles.

You continue to be a moron.

butthurt.jpg
Every time I kick your ass, you post a 3rd grade photoshop. :lol:
Every time you look like a moron, you claim you kicked my ass. :rofl::rofl:;rofl:
I look like a moron for correctly pointing out that you always criticize Huffington Post as a source when used by someone on the Left?

Why don't you fucking man up for once in your life?

Daveman was one of the biggest supporters of Bush that you could ever find on any forum. Any time you said anything negative about Bush, he was right there to defend him. I could point you to another board for all the evidence.

So don't let him bullshit you about being a 'proud conservative' or that the GOP isn't far enough to the Right. He's just a Republican toady, ready to support anyone with an 'R' next to their name.
See, now you're just flat-out lying. I criticized Bush constantly for not being conservative enough. He didn't veto enough crap legislation from the Dem-controlled Congress, he didn't do anything about illegal immigration, and he didn't prosecute the war aggressively enough. I've also criticized the GOP for being Dem-lite.

So, Synthia, now that your lie has been exposed, what are you going to do? Claim you kicked my ass again?

Retard.
No lies from me have been exposed. You defended Bush in every argument with a Lefty. That's a fact.

Just because I understand derivatives and they make you wet your pants......? LOL!
You don't understand shit.

Naked short selling, or naked shorting, is the practice of short-selling a financial instrument without first borrowing the security or ensuring that the security can be borrowed, as is conventionally done in a short sale. When the seller does not obtain the shares within the required time frame, the result is known as a "fail to deliver". The transaction generally remains open until the shares are acquired by the seller, or the seller's broker settles the trade.[1

THAT'S what caused Lehman and Bear Stearns to fail.
Naked short selling isn't a derivative.
Try again? Dumb shit.

Derivatives, from Investopedia:

2003-2007 - The Real Use (or Overuse!)
The initial intention was to defend against risk and protect against the downside. However, derivatives became speculative tools often used to take on more risk in order to maximize profits and returns. There were two intertwined issues at work here: securitized products, which were difficult to price and analyze, were traded and sold, and many positions were leveraged in order to reap the highest possible gain.

Poor Quality

Banks, which did not want to hold onto loans, pooled these assets into vehicles to create securitized instruments that they sold to investors such as pension funds, which needed to meet an increasingly difficult-to-reach hurdle rate of 8-9%. Because there were fewer and fewer good credit-worthy customers to lend to (as these customers had already borrowed to fill their needs), banks turned to subprime borrowers and established securities with poor underlying credit-quality loans that were then passed off to investors. Investors relied on the rating agencies to certify that the securitized instruments were of high credit quality. This was the problem.

Do you support affirmative action and hiring quotas?
Apparently, the Air Force had an affirmative action program for knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing retards.
Oh, look: Another idiot leftist who refuses to answer the question because it shows that liberalism does not believe that all men are created equal.

I did answer it. I support the Air Force hiring knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing retards, and sticking them in a SC office all day to play on the computer and drain taxpayer resources.

Yet you refuse to hold accountable the Democrats who vote against gay marriage referenda.

Why is that?
How would someone in NY hold a Congressman from Louisiana accountable?

You're really not very bright.

In every state where gay marriage referenda failed, it was because Democrats voted against it as well as Republicans.

But you idiots never have anything to say about the Democrats.

How would I hold a Louisiana Congressman accountable? That's what you stated: holding them accountable.

Why is that?

Are you backpedaling from your own words?

You don't understand shit.

Naked short selling, or naked shorting, is the practice of short-selling a financial instrument without first borrowing the security or ensuring that the security can be borrowed, as is conventionally done in a short sale. When the seller does not obtain the shares within the required time frame, the result is known as a "fail to deliver". The transaction generally remains open until the shares are acquired by the seller, or the seller's broker settles the trade.[1

THAT'S what caused Lehman and Bear Stearns to fail.
Naked short selling isn't a derivative.
Try again? Dumb shit.

Derivatives, from Investopedia:

2003-2007 - The Real Use (or Overuse!)
The initial intention was to defend against risk and protect against the downside. However, derivatives became speculative tools often used to take on more risk in order to maximize profits and returns. There were two intertwined issues at work here: securitized products, which were difficult to price and analyze, were traded and sold, and many positions were leveraged in order to reap the highest possible gain.

Poor Quality

Banks, which did not want to hold onto loans, pooled these assets into vehicles to create securitized instruments that they sold to investors such as pension funds, which needed to meet an increasingly difficult-to-reach hurdle rate of 8-9%. Because there were fewer and fewer good credit-worthy customers to lend to (as these customers had already borrowed to fill their needs), banks turned to subprime borrowers and established securities with poor underlying credit-quality loans that were then passed off to investors. Investors relied on the rating agencies to certify that the securitized instruments were of high credit quality. This was the problem.

Securitized mortgages aren't derivatives either.

Every time I kick your ass, you post a 3rd grade photoshop. :lol:
Every time you look like a moron, you claim you kicked my ass. :rofl::rofl:;rofl:
I look like a moron for correctly pointing out that you always criticize Huffington Post as a source when used by someone on the Left?

Why don't you fucking man up for once in your life?
Tough talk from someone who refuses to say what he did in the Middle East. :rofl:

Daveman was one of the biggest supporters of Bush that you could ever find on any forum. Any time you said anything negative about Bush, he was right there to defend him. I could point you to another board for all the evidence.

So don't let him bullshit you about being a 'proud conservative' or that the GOP isn't far enough to the Right. He's just a Republican toady, ready to support anyone with an 'R' next to their name.
See, now you're just flat-out lying. I criticized Bush constantly for not being conservative enough. He didn't veto enough crap legislation from the Dem-controlled Congress, he didn't do anything about illegal immigration, and he didn't prosecute the war aggressively enough. I've also criticized the GOP for being Dem-lite.

So, Synthia, now that your lie has been exposed, what are you going to do? Claim you kicked my ass again?

Retard.
No lies from me have been exposed. You defended Bush in every argument with a Lefty. That's a fact.
No, it's a lie. But lies are all you have. You're a leftist.

Forum List

Back