Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Trump isn’t being charged for retaining classified documents, Trump is being charged for refusing to return the documents and conspiring to retain them in spite of requests and court orders to do so.
Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Exactly that.

So why charge Trump for it?
Because in the case of Clinton, there was no question of possession. She had the right to have those documents. The dispute was how she was handling those documents when she had them. She cooperated with the FBI when she was asked for the documents. (The erasing of some of the emails was determined accidental or at least impossible to prove it wasn't accidental)

In the case of Trump. He took documents he wasn't entitled to. A process according to the indictment he personally took part in. When he was asked for them by the government he refused to do so. When the government issued a subpoena, he tried to hide them from them.

You and all Trump supporters very much want to relitigate Clinton. I understand why of course. But firstly, at best, the only thing you are saying is that 2 wrongs make a right. Which it doesn't. Secondly, and more importantly not one of you is willing or capable of defending what is in the indictment. Think about that. Screaming for years "lock her up". And now it's "don't lock him up because of Clinton." Regardless of the very real and obvious differences.

More electoral votes and winning the popular vote than Trump ever managed?

A landside victory for Biden.

As demonstrated elegantly by Trump rage typing from his toilet from Florida.

Though at least now he's not furiously pounding on his phone on the shitter next to classified documents anymore.
Apparently you are ignorant of how we elect a President in the USA.

Popular vote isn’t it, Simp.

Trump had a bigger win than Tater using the electoral college, which is how it is determined.

Im guessing you flunked social studies in the sixth grade all three times.

Nope. Trump won 304. Says who? Says the FEC:
Trump's total....was 304.
Playing pretend won't change a thing.
Based on the votes it was 306 to 306. If a "faithless elector" fucked with a vote, it shouldn't count.
Biden got the same EC count as Trump 306. So says CNN.

But, how is this different from my city council analogy?
I announce I'm running for office
I commit crimes
I declare that any attempt to prosecute me is "election interference"
IPSO FACTO
Anyone can avoid prosecution for any crime by running for office.
Prove that the prosecution was political and not criminal. The point being prosecuted for no crime.

Based on the votes it was 306 to 306. If a "faithless elector" fucked with a vote, it shouldn't count.
Biden got the same EC count as Trump 306. So says CNN.

All we're discussing now is why I'm right.

All we're discussing now is why I'm right.
You posted:
"Biden won with more electoral votes than Trump did."

I checked and found CNN had both elections at 306 EC votes. QED

You posted:
"Biden won with more electoral votes than Trump did."

I checked and found CNN had both elections at 306 EC votes. QED

He did. Biden's count was 306. Trump's 304.

Says who? Says the FEC.

Biden's victory was by a landslide.

1. Agreed J6 was a dumb idea that the FBI Gestapo took advantage of. Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested the National Guard, and both requests were denied.

2. Agreed that Trump is being prosecuted vigorously by democrats like Bragg in NYC, Jack Smith in FL (and DC?), and by Fani Willis in GA.

3. You keep saying that Trump has no chance in 2024. We'll see. The political prosecutions are gaining him votes,

For clarities sake, I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance. As 2016 exemplifies, you never know. What I am saying, is I don't see how he wins.

On July 5, FBI Director James Comey announced that he was not going to recommend the filing of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server. Comey said there was insufficient evidence to show Clinton had malicious intent. Comey reasoned:

All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information (like in Trump's case), or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct, or indications of disloyalty to the United States… We do not see those things here.

Trump 304
Hitlery 227

Tater 306
Trump 232

You suck at math.

LOLOLOL

The forum dumbfuck, who literally claimed a quarter is 4 months...

WTF? You really do suck at math, Simp.

A quarter and a half is 6 months.

Let me help you out, Punk.

1 Quarter = 4 months
Half a quarter = 2 months.

Here is where it gets tricky for a Simp like you: 4 +2 = 6 months.

Holy shit you are stupid.
By the way, Dumbfuck, let me educate you yet again...

306 is greater than 304.

face-palm-gif.278959

On July 5, FBI Director James Comey announced that he was not going to recommend the filing of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server. Comey said there was insufficient evidence to show Clinton had malicious intent. Comey reasoned:

Oh, a wordpress blog.

Yeah, I'll go with the actual indictment, thank you.

1. Trump was cheated in 2020. Elon Musk proved it.
2. J6 was not his fault. The National Guard should have been there as requested.
3. The GOP House needs to withhold funding for the DOJ & FBI until they stop being partisan
4. The courts are ok.
5. The MSM is biased as proven by the Harvard Study.

As for Biden's dismal record, here it is.
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit,
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
Xiden wants the army to make EV tanks weakening military readiness.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

rotfl-gif.288736

Indictment of who? The article explains why Hillary wasn't indicted.

None of the crimes listed in your wordpress blog are crimes Trump is charged with.

Making your wordpress blog gloriously irrelevant to Trump's case.

None of the crimes listed in your wordpress blog are crimes Trump is charged with.

Making your wordpress blog gloriously irrelevant to Trump's case.
Trying to dismiss the relevance of the article by calling it a wordpress blog only serves to highlights your denial.

McCarthy and others are mistaken. The issue of mens rea, or intent, is not as simple as it seems on the surface, and intent is the correct standard. Comey was right not to recommend filing charges and to base his decision on the absence of evidence that Clinton had the necessary intent.

Section 793(f) makes it a felony for any person “entrusted with… information relating to the national defense” to allow that information to be “removed from its proper place of custody” through “gross negligence.” On its face, the law does not appear to require intent, but it turns out the key phrase in 793(f) is not “gross negligence.” The key phrase is “related to the national defense.”

Section 793(f) is a subsection of the Espionage Act, a controversial statute enacted during World War I in order to combat efforts by German agents to undermine the American war effort. The Act has been amended and renumbered many times, but its core provisions have not substantively changed.
The Espionage Act has only sparingly been used to file criminal charges, but when it has been used it is often in high-profile cases. Eugene Debs was jailed under the Espionage Act for anti-war activities during World War I. The Rosenbergs were charged under the Espionage Act when they sold nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union. More recently, both Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden were charged under the Espionage Act for providing classified material to WikiLeaks.

Trying to dismiss the relevance of the article by calling it a wordpress blog only serves to highlights your denial.

Its a blog by some dude on the internet. You'll need to establish its relevance first.

And you fail the moment the charges are discussed.....as nothing cited in that wordpress blog are charges that Trump is facing.

Actually this is closer to the truth, You are running for office of president of the US and polling has you up by 10 points.
The party in power prosecutes you unfairly, and throws you in prison so you can't run against the corrupt incumbent.

If anything in your post were true, you might have a case.

Trump announced he was running for president two years ahead of the in order to avoid prosecution.

There is nothing unfair about this prosecution, other than it took so long for Justice to indict Trump. If it had been any other defendant, he’d already be serving time.

We’re still waiting for that “evidence of corruption” that you keep promising us on the Bidens. So far, we have a lot of accusations, and nothing more.

I would say the 25 years of investigations of Democrats, which is produced no charges whatsoever, it’s indicative of “political prosecutions”.

Every investigation of Republicans produces charges, indictments, convictions, and jail sentences. Furthermore, it’s Republicans that have always done the investigations against other Republicans. Democrats aren’t finding crimes committed by Republicans, other Republicans are.

Half the nation believes the charges against Trump are political. That's not a good sign for your team.

Well, that just shows you that these people are not paying attention. Fortunately, the country isn’t governed on the basis of polls. Nor is guilt or innocence determined by popular opinion.

The country is governed on the basis of elections, under the rule of law.

Forum List

Back