Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
If anything in your post were true, you might have a case.

Trump announced he was running for president two years ahead of the in order to avoid prosecution.

There is nothing unfair about this prosecution, other than it took so long for Justice to indict Trump. If it had been any other defendant, he’d already be serving time.

We’re still waiting for that “evidence of corruption” that you keep promising us on the Bidens. So far, we have a lot of accusations, and nothing more.

I would say the 25 years of investigations of Democrats, which is produced no charges whatsoever, it’s indicative of “political prosecutions”.

Every investigation of Republicans produces charges, indictments, convictions, and jail sentences. Furthermore, it’s Republicans that have always done the investigations against other Republicans. Democrats aren’t finding crimes committed by Republicans, other Republicans are.

Well, that just shows you that these people are not paying attention. Fortunately, the country isn’t governed on the basis of polls. Nor is guilt or innocence determined by popular opinion.

The country is governed on the basis of elections, under the rule of law.
Biden's day is coming and you're gonna scream like a banshee.

44 U.S. Code § 2205 - Exceptions to restricted access

(3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

Made available by whom?

The Archivist. Not simply taken by Trump and kept in defiance of a subpoena.

Actually read the argument you're being told to ape.

Section 2 of the same subparagraph:

(2) subject to any rights, defenses, or privileges which the United States or any agency or person may invoke, Presidential records shall be made available—
(A) pursuant to subpoena or other judicial process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction for the purposes of any civil or criminal investigation or proceeding;

Trump defied a subpoena. He retained classified documents that had NEVER been made available to him by the Archivist. And just showed them to people like staffers and interviewers. And obstructed justice to do it, lying to investigators, hiding the docs and compelling his lawyers to lie.

You'll need to ape better talking points, Ex. As you clearly don't understands what you've been told to think.

LOLOLOL

The forum dumbfuck, who literally claimed a quarter is 4 months...

By the way, Dumbfuck, let me educate you yet again...

306 is greater than 304.

face-palm-gif.278959
Dude was talking about a bigger landslide, Dumbass.

Once again your zero reading comprehension skills bit you in the ass.

Leading in the polls does not remove one from the justice system.

Trump will get his day in court to prove this was just a witch hunt and he will get to do so in the friendly confines of South Florida with a judge he personally appointed to the bench.
In his strength, President Trump was assembling a start on World Peace through strength. We don't have that anymore, and I'm praying that we go for strength in the face of countries threatening us and others with annihilation if they don't get their way. With peace on earth, these dear people will not be blown away. Please peruse their kind belief and ask yourself, when we were united as a nation, these people are safe. But when China and Russia start bombing anybody who opposes their reign, do these people deserve decimation? Here's their song of hope, and may God keep our country a beacon of light to the four corners of the world:

"In Him, there no darkness is."

Based on the votes it was 306 to 306. If a "faithless elector" fucked with a vote, it shouldn't count.
Biden got the same EC count as Trump 306. So says CNN.

Actually, that was a CNN projection, not the actual count. :icon_rolleyes:

Dude was talking about a bigger landslide, Dumbass.

Once again your zero reading comprehension skills bit you in the ass.

Nope, @sklyar's exact words were...

"Biden won the electoral vote with a greater number of electoral votes than Trump got in 2016."

... which is a factual statement. What Skylar DIDN'T say is Biden had a bigger landslide.

So now everyone sees, not only are you math addled, you're illiterate too.

spank-gif.278780

Nope, @sklyar's exact words were...

"Biden won the electoral vote with a greater number of electoral votes than Trump got in 2016."

... which is a factual statement. What Skylar DIDN'T say is Biden had a bigger landslide.

spank-gif.278780
Poor Fawnboi.

Skyler didn‘t mention a Biden landslide?

Poor Fawnboi.

Skyler didn‘t mention a Biden landslide?

LOLOL

Oh, nooo, the glutton for punishment is back for more.

a) Skylar mentioned a Biden landslide AFTER you idiotically indicated 306 is not greater than 304.

b) When Skylar mentioned a Biden landslide, it wasn't in comparison to Trump's landslide. Just that Biden won in a landslide.

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Oh, nooo, the glutton for punishment is back for more.

a) Skylar mentioned a Biden landslide AFTER you idiotically indicated 306 is not greater than 304.

b) When Skylar mentioned a Biden landslide, it wasn't in comparison to Trump's landslide. Just that Biden won in a landslide.

spank-gif.278780
Quote me saying 306 is not greater than 304, Simp.

watch him squirm….

Quote me saying 306 is not greater than 304, Simp.

watch him squirm….

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, comes back for more...

You said, "you suck at math" in response to Skylar's claim that Biden got more electoral votes than Trump.

Biden .... 306
Trump ... 304

If you want to argue you're just a retard who didn't understand what Skylar was talking about, I can accept that.

Arresting your leading opponent is "banana republic" stuff. It cuts both ways.

That depends. If the opponent hasn't done anything wrong, then maybe, but Trump has done so much wrong, it's ridiculous. People are only trying to claim this is political as a tactic to save him, rather than because it's actually true.

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, comes back for more...

You said, "you suck at math" in response to Skylar's claim that Biden got more electoral votes than Trump.

Biden .... 306
Trump ... 304

If you want to argue you're just a retard who didn't understand what Skylar was talking about, I can accept that.
Sorry sport. I didn’t say 306 wasn’t greater than 304.

Bring a quote by me saying exactly that, not your spin based on your complete lack of reading comprehension skills.

Keep squirming.

Sorry sport. I didn’t say 306 wasn’t greater than 304.

Bring a quote by me saying exactly that, not your spin based on your complete lack of reading comprehension skills.

Keep squirming.

Again, dumbfuck, you said, "you suck at math." Skylar was talking about Biden getting more electoral votes than Trump.

So when you said, "you suck at math," you were either math addled and couldn't figure out 306 really is more than 304, even if you used a calculator or you're illiterate and couldn't figure out Skylar was talking about which of them had the most electoral votes.

You choose...

Again, dumbfuck, you said, "you suck at math." Skylar was talking about Biden getting more electoral votes than Trump.

So when you said, "you suck at math," you were either math addled and couldn't figure out 306 really is more than 304, even if you used a calculator or you're illiterate and couldn't figure out Skylar was talking about which of them had the most electoral votes.

You choose...
So you have no quote.

We are done here, Simp.

Forum List

Back