Is the NFL about to get a legit contending league!?

XFL was bad, too corny for my liking. Maybe he can revive it and make it work, but he needs to keep it professional with a dash of fun, not full throttle WWE. I do believe now would be the time to compete and it could be a massive money making venture, especially with smaller cities in southern states.

Also, he can poach from the CFL where many second and third tier American players go. They would love the opportunity to come back home to America. Noone East of Manitoba even watches the CFL anyways. The Argos won it all this year and I don't even think there was a parade. If there was, it didn't get 5 minutes of news coverage.

Last edited:
Someone hasn't been paying attention to the beating the NFL is taking this year...tsk tsk.

Actually, I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about the "beating" you believe the NFL is taking.

A rating slump for the NFL isn't going to make the XFL commercially viable. You can ask Donald Trump about trying to compete with the NFL - hell, you can ask Vince McMahon about it, too.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to the beating the NFL is taking this year...tsk tsk.

Actually, I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about the "beating" you believe the NFL is taking.

A rating slump for the NFL isn't going to make the XFL commercially viable. You can ask Donald Trump about trying to compete with the NFL - hell, you can ask Vince McMahon about it, too.
Oh its just a myth the NFL is losing ratings,viewers and ticket sales are WAY down...I must have heard all that wrong....The XFL can do great IF it can get some good players AND it doesn't try to go up against the NFL head to head. Let the NFL continue to deteriorate by itself....play in the spring and summer and let the NFL collapse. I know all about President Trump and the USFL.

Oh its just a myth the NFL is losing ratings,viewers and ticket sales are WAY down...I must have heard all that wrong....The XFL can do great IF it can get some good players AND it doesn't try to go up against the NFL head to head. Let the NFL continue to deteriorate by itself....play in the spring and summer and let the NFL collapse. I know all about President Trump and the USFL.

:lol:

You keep that faith alive.

XFL was a joke

USFL was a good league with good players. Many were future Hall of Famers
Trump killed the USFL

The XFL was too silly. But, given the cowardice of the NFL in dealing with players giving the fans the middle-finger, among other things, maybe the XFL has a chance, especially if they learned some lessons from before.

https://deadspin.com/xfl-plans-get-more-concrete-as-vince-mcmahon-tries-to-p-1821522729

I sure in the hell hope so! I loved the XFL and with the NFL turning into a league for social justice warriors they are losing their base this is a GREAT time for the XFL to return!

Yeah and the first player of the new XFL will be 'He hate you'.
Colin Kaepernick could sign with the XFL
HIGHLY doubt that would happen. Didn't ya know when P Diddy or whatever he is calling himself this year buys the Panthers he wants to sign the halfassed backup qb Kaepernick?

Forum List

Back