Is the NFL, MLB, NBA, and virtually all professional male dominated sports bigoted towards women?

Because the post is too idiotic to address. There are men`s leagues and women`s leagues. Okay?
Just give the people who have cable TV the right to pick their basic channels and we can end this. that means are monthly cable bills will drop for eliminating channels we do not want. This will either stop the propaganda as we are forced to pay for it, or they will implode. This will also start to reduce the insane salaries of people playing sports and let the people who enjoy watching them do so at an affordable price again.

Just give the people who have cable TV the right to pick their basic channels and we can end this. that means are monthly cable bills will drop for eliminating channels we do not want. This will either stop the propaganda as we are forced to pay for it, or they will implode. This will also start to reduce the insane salaries of people playing sports and let the people who enjoy watching them do so at an affordable price again.

Or........GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........quit watching TV all together!

What a concept.

The only thing I ever use my TV for is white noise at night and also weather alerts.

Or........GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........quit watching TV all together!

What a concept.

The only thing I ever use my TV for is white noise at night and also weather alerts.

You have more discipline. i loved it when cable started. In Philly they were near a quarter century behind except for a small area because they argued who was going to get to e owners of companies. Those who ended up owners of the four companies at that time became rich. One minority company of course. To know what enjoying reasonable prices were even with only fifty channels or so was, is that Philly had a channel called PRISM. It was premium like Showtime, Cinemax and other movie channels. It had first run movies and the Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers. Games not on regular TV over the air stations. It had Wrestling and boxing. And the monthly price was not extreme as today. It was great.

Why don't the lgtqbia321 create their own league. They can have trannies vs non binaries, donkey ball games, lesbian women vs gay men, bisexuals vs pronouns that identify as cats.

Forum List

Back