Is the “resistance” caused by Trump shaming the filth among us?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Donny is brilliant in how he makes the shameless feel shameful by publicly exposing them. Nobody comfortable and complacent in their filth wants their filth to be exposed as they love to pretend they’re top-notch Americans.
We all know that unAmericans and bottom feeders were championed for eight long years under the Kenyan....Trump makes them feel like it’s time to get their shit right and they can’t fucking stand the thought of becoming good, decent, moral, REAL Americans.

Serious question: Did you get booted from Stormfront because you’re too stupid for regular Nazi-wannabes; or did you leave voluntarily after being laughed at too much?

Donny is brilliant in how he makes the shameless feel shameful by publicly exposing them.
Isn't that exactly what the NYT editorial did to Trump? Problem is, he has no shame.

Donny is brilliant in how he makes the shameless feel shameful by publicly exposing them.
Isn't that exactly what the NYT editorial did to Trump? Problem is, he has no shame.

“Some fools” are so desperate for dirt on Donny the ignorant lowlifes are willing to accept an anonymous editorial...Since when has anybody sane allowed anything said or written anonymously to carry any weight?

Serious question: Did you get booted from Stormfront because you’re too stupid for regular Nazi-wannabes; or did you leave voluntarily after being laughed at too much?

The only people I know getting laughed at are pole puffers who brag about splashing around in another mans fecal matter in a public forum.

Donny is brilliant in how he makes the shameless feel shameful by publicly exposing them. Nobody comfortable and complacent in their filth wants their filth to be exposed as they love to pretend they’re top-notch Americans.
We all know that unAmericans and bottom feeders were championed for eight long years under the Kenyan....Trump makes them feel like it’s time to get their shit right and they can’t fucking stand the thought of becoming good, decent, moral, REAL Americans.
And the Alt-Right INCELs all cheer......

And the cucks whine.

Trump should be going through voter registration rolls looking for democrats in the administration. Start there.

The only people I know getting laughed at are pole puffers who brag about splashing around in another mans fecal matter in a public forum.
I can always tell the closet cases because they keep talking about butt sex in such "glowing" details. On your mind a lot, is it, INCEL?

And the cucks whine.
We can see who does the real whining........:71:

I can always tell the closet cases because they keep talking about butt sex in such "glowing" details. On your mind a lot, is it, INCEL?

Oh make no mistake...I love to smash the two hole of a FEMALE...I’m all about that. There’s a keyword in there...can you locate it?

Oh make no mistake...I love to smash the two hole of a FEMALE...I’m all about that. There’s a keyword in there...can you locate it?
What a sweet talker, INCEL......no wonder you are INCEL.

Interesting. So, what is your plan after the Orange Virus impeachment hearings?

Interesting. So, what is your plan after the Orange Virus impeachment hearings?

You really got him this time huh?
Ill play along....I suppose I’ll sit back laughing as Pence bitchslaps the living shit of LefTard filth daily.

Trump has known this for over twenty years. It was always his objective to rid our country of evil saboteurs/ swamp creatures. He has exposed most all of them now. McCain was one, Paul Ryan is one, McConnell is one, they are all for the most part exposed. The Soros and Koch's exposed. It doesn't take a normal person much to notice this today. The op ed was just more flushing out of the unelected scum , now corey booker has added his name to the list. The list keeps growing, it is amazing. The FBI, exposed, the DOJ, exposed, the CIA, exposed. It goes on and on and on and on as the song goes.

Forum List

Back