Is the sport of soccer anti American?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
First it was the women’s team disrespecting the American flag

Now its the men replacing the US colors with the LBGTQ colors

I dont know if the US women made it to the big hame this year but if so neither them or the man represent America and I hope they lose early and often

1668613345152.jpeg

Its certainly boring as hell.

I feel sorry for the Qatarites who are going to have a hard time parking their camels for the next month or so, with all of the soccer rioters arriving from abroad.

I won't be watching the World Cup, but I find it amusing that they chose Quatar to host it. Talk about a human rights violator, lol!!

I dont know if the US women made it to the big hame this year but if so neither them or the man represent America and I hope they lose early and often

View attachment 726752

They can change it to anything they want
Nobody will notice

Nobody watches

View attachment 726752
No, we just have better sports here. Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey!

No. But leftists like it because they fancy soccer as anti American. Yet for the WC they dress themselves in the flag like good little fascists.

Maybe only because so many Americans are anti-soccer because it wasn't invented in America. It's a two way street. Look how many Americans are ready to shit on anything that is not from their country and in English. As if someone has already shit on America just for existing.

Forum List

Back