Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus?

We've learned this virus kills old people. These people already have one foot in the grave. We can't let that stop us from reopening the economy.
Where did you learn to be such a Nazi?

You going to put us old folks in ovens and gas chambers too? We are expensive to keep around, loser.

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

Take your chart and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Oddsh*t is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
Trump's reputation is more important than American lives to this idiot.
This isn't about Trump, asshole....This is about your deliberately dishonest OP.

Now go shove it up your ass and then wash your hands.
Oddsh*t is a loyal member of the Trump cult. Trump is his leader. Whatever Trump says is the truth. Whatever Trump tells Oddsh*t to do, Oddsh*t will do. Anyone who does not agree with the great Trump does not deserve to live.
The only person who said anything about Trump in this thread is you, Chumlee.

I blew the shit premise of your shit OP clean out of the water, and now all you can do is squeal TRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMP!!!!

Fucking unhinged lunatic.
yep look at graphs comparing the US against china and india we still out number them both in number of cases so there goes you blowing any premise. Also you show no knowlege of graphs. What is noticably different in those graphs is the negative tend at the end where they slowed down and stopped infection as ours maintains a steady rate showing no imporovement. So ya another race to the bottom. Of course that seems to make yall happy.

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

Oddsh*t is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
This isn't about Trump, asshole....This is about your deliberately dishonest OP.

Oddsh*t is a loyal member of the Trump cult. Trump is his leader. Whatever Trump says is the truth. Whatever Trump tells Oddsh*t to do, Oddsh*t will do. Anyone who does not agree with the great Trump does not deserve to live.

I blew the shit premise of your shit OP clean out of the water, and now all you can do is squeal TRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMP!!!!

yep look at graphs comparing the US against china and india we still out number them both in number of cases so there goes you blowing any premise. Also you show no knowlege of graphs. What is noticably different in those graphs is the negative tend at the end where they slowed down and stopped infection as ours maintains a steady rate showing no imporovement. So ya another race to the bottom. Of course that seems to make yall happy.
The graph in the deliberately dishonest OP doesn't list those countries, Corky.....But thanks for playiing

Last edited:
View attachment 334759

The graphs in the deliberately dishonest OP doesn't list those countries, Corky.....But thanks for playiing
I agree but there are graphs out there that do. I guess a couple of seconds of work to know the truth is to much for you but thanks for playing. Also no note on the lack of negative slope here. Again showing your ignorance. I guess what do you expect from a lazy fucking trumpet. Just beleive what ever the fucking stupdi trumps sais is easier huh!

View attachment 334759

The graphs in the deliberately dishonest OP doesn't list those countries, Corky.....But thanks for playiing
I agree but there are graphs out there that do. I guess a couple of seconds of work to know the truth is to much for you but thanks for playing. Also no note on the lack of negative slope here. Again showing your ignorance. I guess what do you expect from a lazy fucking trumpet. Just beleive what ever the fucking stupdi trumps sais is easier huh!
there it is disagree with a die hard lefty and you must be a lazy fucking trumpet.......

View attachment 334759

Another peckerhead who gets his dishonest ass handed to him only to try and change the subject by screeching TRRRUUUUUUUMMMMP!!!!!

Go eat a bag of dicks, then wash your filthy hands.

View attachment 334759

there it is disagree with a die hard lefty and you must be a lazy fucking trumpet.......
well ya all are pretty lazy and stupid just like old trump. I mean ya alll still worship a guy that tells ya to inject cleenrs. How much lazier and stupid ya get.

View attachment 334759

well ya all are pretty lazy and stupid just like old trump. I mean ya alll still worship a guy that tells ya to inject cleenrs. How much lazier and stupid ya get.
The only people who have brought up the God Emperor in this thread are you and the dishonest OP, both after you got your asses handed to you.

Now go play out on the freeway.

View attachment 334759

Another peckerhead who gets his dishonest ass handed to him only to try and change the subject by screeching TRRRUUUUUUUMMMMP!!!!!

I got my ass handed to me realy. We have more cases of corona virus than india and china combined you dumb fuck. go blow your self. You dumb fucks sure love the race to the bottom dont ya.

View attachment 334759

lets see you get a post of mine worshiping the ass......and when you cant you will be proving what i said about you......just another useless far left dipshit....

lol. ITT: trumptards not understanding the curves and braying about the usa being bigger than other countries. probably the same tards who buy the USA number one in testing! propaganda.

View attachment 334759
They are doing the worst.
The nation's in the cities that are doing the worst are the ones that had the most visitors flying in from China

Before we found out how China's government was lying to us, and we had to shut down flights from China... sadly the Chinese had already infected people in other parts of the world and those infected people were flying around the rest of the world sickening the entire planet. So, blame China, blame China, and when you're done with that blame China again, cuz they did this to us, and they'll do it to us again

View attachment 334759

Oddsh*t and the other Trump minions say win in a discussion when they have been embarrassed. It is the Trumpian way. Lie and say you are right, say you have won when you have proven to be an idiot loser. The Trump base is dominated by the losers of our society. And I think they know it.

View attachment 334759
The nation's in the cities that are doing the worst are the ones that had the most visitors flying in from China

Before we found out how China's government was lying to us, and we had to shut down flights from China... sadly the Chinese had already infected people in other parts of the world and those infected people were flying around the rest of the world sickening the entire planet. So, blame China, blame China, and when you're done with that blame China again, cuz they did this to us, and they'll do it to us again
The blame game can come later. We have a crisis. The focus has to be what we do to solve the crisis.
Trump continually tells us what he has done. He needs to focus on what he going to do.
His claims of wins in what he has done are half lies. Trump needs to shut the f##k up and focus on doing not bragging.

View attachment 334759

did did I read that wrong, or are you actually citing data from China and assuming it to be accurate???

View attachment 334759

Oddsh*t and the other Trump minions say win in a discussion when they have been embarrassed. It is the Trumpian way. Lie and say you are right, say you have won when you have proven to be an idiot loser. The Trump base is dominated by the losers of our society. And I think they know it.
TRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!

Go take your meds, moonbat.

View attachment 334759

The blame game can come later. We have a crisis. The focus has to be what we do to solve the crisis.
Trump continually tells us what he has done. He needs to focus on what he going to do.
His claims of wins in what he has done are half lies. Trump needs to shut the f##k up and focus on doing not bragging.
It's out of Trump's hands, he's the president he's not your mayor, he's got your governor, he has no control over your life. Your governor and your Mayor and your boss, if you work for somebody in a corporation or some business, they're the ones were going to decide whether you go back to work or not. They're the ones that are going to decide the safety precautions and mitigation practices that you're going to be using to keep safe. This is not going to be coming from President Trump. President Trump can recommend but that's all he can do.

Our medical experts are the ones are going to find a vaccine, they're the ones they're going to find treatments that work, the President is not an epidemiologist or a doctor.

When it comes to this virus all Trump's going to do is repeat the opinions, views and recommendations from the so-called experts, like he's been doing for the past couple months.

View attachment 334759

and then we have losers like you who think anyone who disagrees with your bullshit must love trump......

View attachment 334759

and then we have losers like you who think anyone who disagrees with your bullshit must love trump......
That's exactly what a trump lover would say ;)

View attachment 334759

That's exactly what a trump lover would say ;)
yea im sure thats it.....;)

Forum List

Back