Is there a gofundme account set up for the widow of the assissinated Texas trooper?

Probably a good idea to go there ASAP before Black lives matter or the ACLU shut it down for being racist....

Probably a good idea to go there ASAP before Black lives matter or the ACLU shut it down for being racist....
good point

No, its not a "good point".

Its a stupid reactionary racist and totally mindless retort.

If you want to know how deeply people care about this tragedy, take note that Gas Pump #8 - and this is true - has been "dedicated" to his memory.

good point

If you want to know how deeply people care about this tragedy, take note that Gas Pump #8 - and this is true - has been "dedicated" to his memory.

hey loonball blacklivesmatter didnt do that

If so will someone provide a link please

Good Idea Grumps...

Just let me issue a word of caution. I have no reason to doubt the motives of the people who sat up the Gofundme account. None whatsoever. As far as I know, 100% will go exactly where it is supposed to go.

But....

In Houston, they have another outfit that has a loooooooooooooooong history of helping Houston's fallen heroes called the "100 Club".

About Us

Giving to both is probably a good idea

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Not everyone would agree....
I'm sure there are a great number of "Americans" who are pleased this Deputy was killed in this fashion....

LF: Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’
The whole of the democratic party is pretty jazzed about this death.
bcb5e4c4f6635639f261766ca44fa0f8cb8665bae369296356204a45b70e9eb0.jpg

good point

Its a very good point. Black lives matters is a racist, vile, despicable group of dung.

good point

I saw people of all colors weeping for this man and his family.

Well...this thread had promise. I hope everyone can spare a few dollars for the widow of this man.

If so will someone provide a link please

Good Idea Grumps...

Just let me issue a word of caution. I have no reason to doubt the motives of the people who sat up the Gofundme account. None whatsoever. As far as I know, 100% will go exactly where it is supposed to go.

But....

In Houston, they have another outfit that has a loooooooooooooooong history of helping Houston's fallen heroes called the "100 Club".

About Us

Giving to both is probably a good idea
Really, the 100 Club--I went to some of their events and have first hand knowledge of their workings--is a great organization.

good point

Better hurry before Obama takes your guns!

Better get going before America is lost!

Blacks gonna do something to you!

Forum List

Back