Is there a "link" between the passage of TPP and the Iran nuke accord?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm a major critic of Obama's TPP arm-twisting and have often wondered why he is such a proponent of this trade deal that, like other previous trade deals, comes back to bite us in the proverbial arse.

Since one has to wonder why the TPP is such a concern for Obama (beside some misguided thirst for a legacy which may turn out to be infamy,) could it be that Obama has worked out some deal with GOP leaders to gain their congressional support for the upcoming Iran nuclear accord?

The wording has been kept secret by the White House because it is a bad deal (again). The last 30 years in the United States have brought trade agreements that have cost millions of U.S. jobs. Obama is willing to sacrifice anything for a deal with Iran...including U.S. national security. I am convinced that Obama want's to destroy the U.S. standing in the world in order to destroy what he perceives to be an awful, evil nation founded racism and abuse. He is a psychopath and a liar. But millions of American automatons voted for him.

The wording has been kept secret by the White House because it is a bad deal (again). The last 30 years in the United States have brought trade agreements that have cost millions of U.S. jobs. Obama is willing to sacrifice anything for a deal with Iran...including U.S. national security. I am convinced that Obama want's to destroy the U.S. standing in the world in order to destroy what he perceives to be an awful, evil nation founded racism and abuse. He is a psychopath and a liar. But millions of American automatons voted for him.

Your "conclusions" are way over the top.....Obama may very much want a deal with Iran that would gain him a Nobel Peace Prize, but to state that he is doing such to "destroy America" makes you a hate-filled zealot.

The question that I posed in the O/P is based on political strategy, not some nefarious anti-American plot.

Forum List

Back