Is there a living politician...

D

Dim Bulb

that you would point to your kids as a role model? "Be like him/her" and you'll do fine? His/her ethics are traits you should emulate?

Seriously I can't think of any. I really can't even think of any non-political person except for the people that were always heroes to me: the people who go to work every day to feed their families and make a good family life. The people who don't whine and complain about how downtrodden they are or how they are mistreated by "them", they just put their heads down and get it done. I don't see anyone who exhibits that sort of an ethic.

Anyone see anyone they'd want their kids to look up to?

Trump!

he is not an ideologue. He is a RESULTIST. He listens to all opinions and then forms a strategy to reach his results.

Politicians were always considered lower life forms in my family. Why would I want my kid to look up to a politician? Even the best of them have Hyde Syndrome.

When it comes to bugs the best you can do is the lesser of two weevils.

that you would point to your kids as a role model? "Be like him/her" and you'll do fine? His/her ethics are traits you should emulate?

Seriously I can't think of any. I really can't even think of any non-political person except for the people that were always heroes to me: the people who go to work every day to feed their families and make a good family life. The people who don't whine and complain about how downtrodden they are or how they are mistreated by "them", they just put their heads down and get it done. I don't see anyone who exhibits that sort of an ethic.

Anyone see anyone they'd want their kids to look up to?
we don't have to look far to find great role models in this country.

Trump!

he is not an ideologue. He is a RESULTIST. He listens to all opinions and then forms a strategy to reach his results.
He would not be a good ethical role model. He engages in situational ethics which is not what I want my kids to do.

Forum List

Back