🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there a post on Trumpy Bears bandage yet?

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
How long will he wear his bandage of honor?
ted.jpg
I am on record for 13 days from now. This brings back flash backs from the Hero of Chappaquiddick's victory tour. When life gives you lemons make a Margarita.

/---/ Trump's wound will heal eventually, but you'll always be an insufferable little troll.
Actually I was being sarcastic while pointing out the fact that all politicians use props and the media to generate sympathy for their campaigns. Biden just can't come up with anything as effective at the moment, his are all either funny or just plain ridiculous. He has tried to get traction from the death of his son, but was offset by his addict other son bringing the heat. It's all Carney, but the actual facts are stirred in very carefully if you pay attention.

The man gets shot , surving an assassination attempt, and the dembots come out mocking the fact he has a badge over his wound a few days later....the level of deplorability, and childishness among xiden's base is in full overload

Actually I was being sarcastic while pointing out the fact that all politicians use props and the media to generate sympathy for their campaigns. Biden just can't come up with anything as effective at the moment, his are all either funny or just plain ridiculous. He has tried to get traction from the death of his son, but was offset by his addict other son bringing the heat. It's all Carney, but the actual facts are stirred in very carefully if you pay attention.
/----/ Sarcasm does not always translate on the internet. I read your earlier posts; there is nothing trollish about them. I'll take down my comment.

OK: "if that's the best you got you're a loser"...................................................................still too soon for me though.

Greg

I get that but this guy has been doing Trump impressions for a while, so I knew his bit. I would be put off too if my first one was this

Forum List

Back