Question for my American brothers and sisters

Serbia good.

np_file_201337.jpeg

licensed-image.jpeg

I hope they like Biden wont turn on Israel im not against Israel
It is prophesied in the Bible, just like they did Serbia.

Zachariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

That is what groups like Hamas are pushing for because they can't do it themselves.

Because Israel is our allie country and Russia is seeking to destroy us and Palestine is attacking Israel which is why I can't stand Palestine since Israel is our allie country.

Because Israel is our allie country and Russia is seeking to destroy us and Palestine is attacking Israel which is why I can't stand Palestine since Israel is our allie country.
But i think serbia was pro american before america attacked yugoslavia i do not remeber hatred for americans actually rather good opinions because of world war 2. Now its different of course

But i think serbia was pro american before america attacked yugoslavia i do not remeber hatred for americans actually rather good opinions because of world war 2. Now its different of course

Bro it's been a LONG time since World War II but a third is on the way (if not starting already) and you can bet that Russia will be at least one of the countries to start it with us.

A better question is, if Israel is good and Serbia is bad, why does the world hate Israel but not Serbia?
What planet do you live on? In reality world their reputations are similar.
They both resent being told to stop shooting people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back