Is There A Problem Here?

. Well if a cop can't take a sissy slap from a woman, and thus responds with a violent hit to her face like that, then he needs to be placed in another area of work. I mean she barely grazed the guy with both blows, and he tried to knock her head off ?? Come onnnnnnn, your kidding me right ?? Infact it appears they may have been breaking protocol in the way they were handling her to begin with. That free hand could have easily been sporting a knife. The officer could have lost an eye if she had a weapon. The proper thing to do would have been to clear the area around them, turn her around and handcuff her, and walk her up the stairs not carry her. Never seen anything like that before.

Street lessons are some of the best.

If trump had learned a few lessons on the street, he probably wouldn't be behaving like an asshole today. (And the world would be a better place).

That wasn't necessary. Naw, a big ol' man never has cause to hit a woman in that manner.

She didn't even hurt him. That's ridiculous.

. Well if a cop can't take a sissy slap from a woman, and thus responds with a violent hit to her face like that, then he needs to be placed in another area of work. I mean she barely grazed the guy with both blows, and he tried to knock her head off ?? Come onnnnnnn, your kidding me right ??
In my opinion, the cop did what should've been done, if he had not fired back, what makes you think that the woman would not have continued with what it is that she is guilty of? Not doing what he did would've have also given her the opportunity to do worse if she had chosen to, but because of how the cop handled her, no one has to find out what would've happened if he had not put a stop to her choice of action.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

. Well if a cop can't take a sissy slap from a woman, and thus responds with a violent hit to her face like that, then he needs to be placed in another area of work. I mean she barely grazed the guy with both blows, and he tried to knock her head off ?? Come onnnnnnn, your kidding me right ??
In my opinion, the cop did what should've been done, if he had not fired back, what makes you think that the woman would not have continued with what it is that she is guilty of? Not doing what he did would've have also given her the opportunity to do worse if she had chosen to, but because of how the cop handled her, no one has to find out what would've happened if he had not put a stop to her choice of action.

Holly
. Disagree, because the police created the situation by handling her in an unofficial manor. They did so because they saw her as a woman, and no threat until the dummies found out otherwise. It is the stuff that creates videos that put cops on the hot seat before a judge, and causes lawsuits etc.

The reaction by the cop was over the top as can be seen in the video. I would hate to know that I would hit a woman like that for her drunken attempt at slapping me. Good grief. The job of the police is to protect themselves, but also to protect the person from harming themselves in an arrest. They clearly created the disaster by mishandling the arrest.

Last edited:
^^^ The woman was drunk? Well then that solidifies my two cents about the situation. I have absolutely zero sympathy for her hump.

Holly

Forum List

Back