Is there an alternative search engine to Google, the firing of Mr. Damore is authoritarian

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He was on Tucker Carlson tonight and he was fired for "perpetuating gender stereotypes". I mean, is this real? Is this the level of totalitarianism that is accepted? God help the next generation if true. Noone stood up for him either, it's like everyone in these cults are Mini Jacks from Lord of the Flies.

Tucker asked a very important question, "if this is how they conduct business publicly, how do they conduct business privately"? A valid question.

When I need political information I steer clear from Google aka Gulag.

Don't touch Google/ Gulag with a ten foot pole.

There are many other good search engines, like stated above....Bing, Duck and many more.

If you are a Conservative, never, ever try to find political information in Google.

If you are a Conservative Google is not your friend.

Those who have ears, hear.

If you are a Conservative, never, ever try to find political information in Google.

What is your direct alternative to this site? (click the link)

I see you are searching more technological ,etc ....so I found these for you I don't know if it helps

... but if you are a conservative and are looking politics never, never use Gulag aka Google. Google is totaly biased to the Left.

12 Fabulous Academic Search Engines ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning

I see you are searching more technological ,etc ....so I found these for you I don't know if it helps

... but if you are a conservative and are looking politics never, never use Gulag aka Google. Google is totaly biased to the Left.

12 Fabulous Academic Search Engines ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
TY for the suggestions.

TY for the suggestions.

You are welcome! :)

I think it's time for the DOJ to open up anti-trust investigation into the activities of Google. They are suppressing conservative speech on YouTube and there is really no other place on the Internet to turn to.
Suppressing conservative hate, you say?

Doen't that make them worthy of a huge reward?!!

===
I second duckduckgo as a search engine. They toss files, don't keep information on their users. AND they don't track you as you surf the internet. You won't see all those awful ads google puts up as they track you.

Shit, if you're conservative, reality isn't your friend. Still, lots of different search engines out there. Yahoo, Bing, Duck, Boardreader, etc., if you're paranoid about the Google.

Forum List

Back