Is there another, 2nd laptop of Hunter's lurking

You keep posting links to various random kooks _saying_ the laptop is genuine and belonged to Hunter Biden, but none of those people is the FBI.

Are you just that stupid, or that dishonest?

I'm guessing both.

Now, run along. Those fascist wangs won't suck themselves.
Right, random kooks like MSN and the New York Times.

You're such a fucking clown.

If you think throwing that term around will make you sound any less Aryan...you are sadly mistaken.

You Nazis are stupid by nature.

It's actually WHY you're a Nazi, because you're dumb as all fuck.

"Aryan" is someone from Iran, you moron. A Persian. It references the white people from Iran invading Northern India as the Brahmins and establishing themselves as the dominant caste.

I am not Iranian nor from India. Nor was that fuckwad you worship, Adolf Hitler.

But I do encourage you to ...
1663284845109.png

I am not Iranian nor from India.
Yet you're still a proud Nazi cocksucker, proof positive that Nazism transcends race.

All the guys flying swastikas, the actual Nazis, they're on your side. You suck them off with gusto.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals punch Nazis, you drop to your knees and service them.

Now, cry some more about how nobody believes your Nazi lies about the laptop. Post some fake stories. Goebbels would be so proud of you.

Yet you're still a proud Nazi cocksucker,

I'm neither a democrat nor gay.

You're both though, aren't you - Nazi cocksucker?

proof positive that Nazism transcends race.

All the guys flying swastikas, the actual Nazis, they're on your side. You suck them off with gusto.

You mean the Soros paid OWS fags like at Charlottesville? Jason Kessler, on the payroll of George Soros Open Society Foundation - as you know,

In fact, every single time there is a Swastika at an event, it's carried by ANTIFA or OWS.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals punch Nazis, you drop to your knees and service them.

You're not a liberal - you're a Nazi fuck. The democrat party IS the Nazi party - you pouting "nuhn uhn yoo" is just stupid, you Nazi fuck.
Now, cry some more about how nobody believes your Nazi lies about the laptop. Post some fake stories. Goebbels would be so proud of you.

Tell me stupid fuck, you Nazis had your Gestapo arrest investigative reporter James O'Keefe as part of your crack down to end freedom of the press. Yes, the charges were laughed out of court the first time heard, but do you recall what Oberfuhrer Garland was charging O'Keeffe with?

Oh that's right. obtaining Ashley Biden's diary based off of evidence from the Hunter Laptop - that you drooling Nazi retards claim doesn't exist - despite the FBI confirming they have it.

So Nazi, if the laptop doesn't exist, what basis did your Gestapo have for attacking the free press? In fact, didn't your Reich put people in jail for exposing the Hunter laptop, that you Nazi fucks are once again lying doesn't exist?

See, you scum are such lowlifes that you hold two contradictory positions simultaneously without a hint of discomfort. You say what serves your Reich - that it contradicts what you said 10 seconds ago is of no concern - Uber Alles Democrat - Seig Heil

Fucking Nazi

Forum List

Back